criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Instant Action issues that no one speaks about.

I am probably the only one who spoke about this, cuz I saw no one having the same issues, or they just didn't gave a *****.
The next issues are: 1)Obi Wan's mindtrick is a useless ability in Instant Action and COOP, since it doesn't affect AI, they still dodge, still use their abilities. A major issue in my opinion.

2)When enemy AI getting pushed or knockdowned they still can fire which is not how it should be, same thing when they do dodge.

3)Heavies under shield can run and dodge, which is not normal

4)Lack of heroes, but that will be solved soon (maybe)

5)AI difficulty depends on a map: for example on Kamino they're a piece of cake, in the Geonosis they're far stronger despite being set as a Rookie (especially when they one shot you with Vanguard)

Replies

• hosco33
    306 posts Member
    edited October 4
    I am probably the only one who spoke about this, cuz I saw no one having the same issues, or they just didn't gave a *****.
    The next issues are: 1)Obi Wan's mindtrick is a useless ability in Instant Action and COOP, since it doesn't affect AI, they still dodge, still use their abilities. A major issue in my opinion.

2)When enemy AI getting pushed or knockdowned they still can fire which is not how it should be, same thing when they do dodge.

3)Heavies under shield can run and dodge, which is not normal

4)Lack of heroes, but that will be solved soon (maybe)

5)AI difficulty depends on a map: for example on Kamino they're a piece of cake, in the Geonosis they're far stronger despite being set as a Rookie (especially when they one shot you with Vanguard)

I have noticed 1 and 2, but enthusiasm didn't allow me to complain. AI is challenging and I'm eager to see AI vehicles and even split screen. But yeah, it should be fixed, sometimes Arc Troopers are useless because their main ability to knock down opponents is garbage and can't save you when running out of health.

I haven't seen 3.

4 they already said will be solved soon ... *****, imagine the broken one pulling you from half a mile into a clones-crowded zone :o

I have felt 5, I have just won in Kamino, and not even close in Felucia, but not complain, I'll be happy of trying in split screen with my brother teaming against that ***** AI.
  • Jeez cant believe I finally met someone who had met these issues