criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

(PC) Looking for squadmates, All multiplayer modes!

Not looking for anything crazy! Just some people to hop in discord with and play some multiplayer, all playlists. (My favorite is Heroes vs Villains, also Capital Supremacy is fun) Anyways just add me on discord- Jixthetrixter#2103, or add me on origin. ThicccSaber. Thanks Peace!!

Replies

• I'm currently looking for squadmates too (I playmainly HvV and SA), feel free to add me on Origin - MikiDam14 or on Discord - Michele_Hawke#7630
    Not looking for anything crazy! Just some people to hop in discord with and play some multiplayer, all playlists. (My favorite is Heroes vs Villains, also Capital Supremacy is fun) Anyways just add me on discord- Jixthetrixter#2103, or add me on origin. ThicccSaber. Thanks Peace!!
    Btw your nicknames are wrong, they can't be found. You probably want to double check them.
  • Hey fellas!

We're always looking for new friends to join up with us here in AOD, you're more than welcome to pop into our website, have a look around and apply to any division you'd like.

All we ask is that you're 16+ years of age, have a mic and friendly personality.

If you're wondering what AOD is like, you can check out my stream: twitch.tv/aod_ghostwalker

Visit www.clanaod.net to apply =)

Cheers!
    Ghostwalker