criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Patch this week

F8RGE
886 posts EA Community Manager
Quick heads up. There'll be a patch this week which looks to address a number of issues, along with some tweaks and improvements.

Current plan is to get this live on October 9th. Full release notes will be available tomorrow.

Replies

• Fixing rolls? Reducing Saber lunge? Commando fix/nerfs? Removal off CC immunity for some abilities? Fixing stagger?

A man can dream.
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1410 posts Member
    edited October 7
    Speeder buff? Or only hero adjustements (as always) ?
    Post edited by JediPacoElFlaco on

1bfioawlu399.png
  • NomiSunstrider
    3085 posts Member
    edited October 7
    Fixing rolls? Reducing Saber lunge? Commando fix/nerfs? Removal off CC immunity for some abilities? Fixing stagger?

A man can dream.

Its.probably for the Commando. They will reduce the dmg ress from 50 to 25% probably.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• jonci
    1175 posts Member
    Please be kind enough to publish a list of what it is intended to fix prior.
  • Fixing rolls? Reducing Saber lunge? Commando fix/nerfs? Removal off CC immunity for some abilities? Fixing stagger?

A man can dream.

Its.probably for the Commando. They will reduce the dmg ress from 50 to 25% probably.

I’m thinking you’re right.

Maybe even Leia buffs. Lol, just kidding.
  • @F8RGE

I really hope the transitioning/continuing from one match to the next "bug" is fixed. I'm not sure if the SWBF2 Dev Team understands on how this bug/issue is massively affecting gameplay just about every single round when it ends weather its GA/SA/CS/HvV, game hangs up at the "End of Round" screen, players sit and wait while the game "pre-loads" then finally join the same lobby after 1-2 min of sitting in the previous screen. As the issue persists day by day, I would hope someone would of taken notice by now.

I've written a few constructive posts about the issue and never gotten a reply if this is a "concern fix" for the devs to investigate even though it's a "major" concern to the "players".

Thanks!
    PC Specs: i7-9600k / RTX 2060 6G / GIGABYTE Z390 UD MOBO / EVGA 650BQ 650w PSU / MSI Oculux 24" G-SYNC Monitor / Corsair Vengeance 16G DDR4 RAM / 500G SATA III SSD / Logitech G502 Mouse / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 Headset / Windows 10 Home.
  • There is a bug on PC where players sometimes stuck in the loading screen for a pretty long duration between map changes. Nobody of the devs seems to respond to this, there was one topic after the previous patch and it got completely ignored. Do you gonna fix that soon or do you even know about that bug?
  • Is one of those changes to fix the problems about the lobbies changing servers to foreign servers?

A man can dream.

Maybe even Leia buffs. Lol, just kidding.

I wish.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I wish a fix/improvement for Iden's stun. 90% of times it doesn't work or it is just too slow.
  • Oh man, no patch notes means endless speculation....
  • F8RGE wrote: »

Yes, to both.

Well Speeder "buff" is improving their aim.

Haha poor speeder mains. They have nerfed the speeder into supercharged sentry status

Yes, to both.

Haha poor speeder mains. They have nerfed the speeder into supercharged sentry status

Meh i only used the ones on starkiller base to help secure objectives. Now im just rolling with troopers.
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Liz4rD
    1106 posts Member
    The_Rookie wrote: »
    Will this patch fix the issues that have plagued saber combat since circa February 21, 2018?

These issues include but are not limited to:

-Dodge not working correctly.
    -Block not working correctly.
    -Taking one hit and then being forced to take several more hits before you can move.
    -Characters blocking abilities while swinging wildly.
    -Characters sometimes blocking while on their backs, but other times not.
    -Taking hits from someone swinging at you from about a bus length away.
    -Dodging away from a saber attack just to be sucked back into it because the opponent kept swinging.

Etc., etc., etc.

I promise you, saber combat is abysmal. And I guarantee that it would be infinitely improved with a simple revert to the saber combat we had at launch.

• Maybe the radar and spawning bugs are getting fixed?

Yeah, probably not.

#StarWars-y
  • Scanning abilities are bugged too. Hope they're getting fixed too (again)
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Is Felucia being added to arcade?
    creator of the All-In-One Modular @ Nexusmods
    "for a less annoying immersive experience, dl it today!"
  • Hopefully some Instant Action stuff included as well.

Yes, to both.

First i want to prove it before give my opinion.

But i think that without improve its damage blaster, the solution will be a fail.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • yeah instant action was a nice addition, i hope they keep up the SP / Offline support.
    creator of the All-In-One Modular @ Nexusmods
    "for a less annoying immersive experience, dl it today!"
  • How about some trooper improvements like blaster, gadgets and cards?
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I have seen on Reddit that vadars getting stamina fixed from 8 to 10 swings
  • Oh please, fix the Queue not working to join on friends... this makes social gaming a major hindrance.
  • gregwx wrote: »
    Oh please, fix the Queue not working to join on friends... this makes social gaming a major hindrance.

Why so you & your friends can be in a 10 man party for ga?

Yes, to both.

First i want to prove it before give my opinion.

But i think that without improve its damage blaster, the solution will be a fail.

Come on man....
  • Farmboy Luke face tweaks?

A man can dream.

But will they still cost 1000 BP though?
    Quick heads up. There'll be a patch this week which looks to address a number of issues, along with some tweaks and improvements.

Current plan is to get this live on October 9th. Full release notes will be available tomorrow.

+10, devs staying on the ball.
    I'll just troll you if you act hard.
  • Can we expect a community broadcast in game?

You could really use community broadcasts to do a lot, like promote these forums and tell people they can get general game info and support from other players.
  • Nice.
  • Are we cool with Droidekas still only being 1000 after the commandos were increased to 2000?
  • Oidmetala wrote: »
    There is a bug on PC where players sometimes stuck in the loading screen for a pretty long duration between map changes. Nobody of the devs seems to respond to this, there was one topic after the previous patch and it got completely ignored. Do you gonna fix that soon or do you even know about that bug?

This needs fixing, it's incredibly annoying.
  • Is one of those changes to fix the problems about the lobbies changing servers to foreign servers?

@F8RGE when are you going to answer this question? It doesn't stop and keeps happening.
  • jonci
    1175 posts Member
    Is one of those changes to fix the problems about the lobbies changing servers to foreign servers?

@F8RGE when are you going to answer this question? It doesn't stop and keeps happening.

Its part of matchmaking to say lobbies are full so good luck on that one, its the worst thing about this game , I should get frequent air miles for the places i have been sent to.
  • jonci wrote: »
    Is one of those changes to fix the problems about the lobbies changing servers to foreign servers?

Its part of matchmaking to say lobbies are full so good luck on that one, its the worst thing about this game , I should get frequent air miles for the places i have been sent to.

It never happened though before this patch. As long as your server is manually changed from default to your closest one, then it shouldn't happen.
  • NomiSunstrider
    3085 posts Member
    edited October 8
    SrawDawg wrote: »
    Fixing rolls? Reducing Saber lunge? Commando fix/nerfs? Removal off CC immunity for some abilities? Fixing stagger?

A man can dream.

But will they still cost 1000 BP though?

Thats a good question. I hope they keep em 2000
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Some of the milestones aren't showing as complete once you achieve them, again. This happened after the release of the Droideka, when the "rolling fast for 10 minutes" milestone wouldn't show as complete. You introduced a bug fix that caused me to have to start the milestone over from the beginning!

Now it's happening again with the Clone Commander milestone of bolstering 50 teammates. I achieved this, it shows 50 of 50, but it doesn't show as complete. Every time I get close to completing all the milestones in a category, some glitch like this prevents it, and then you add more milestones. Can someone please take a look at this and fix it??
  • Did this update go live yet?
  • killerzf7
    462 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Did this update go live yet?

If you didn’t hear the announcement, they discovered a last minute error and had to delay the update to next week.