criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Strike Maps for Extraction

Convert some of the Strike maps to Extraction maps. DSII would work for me. Anyone else want to see this and which maps?
#StarWars-y

Replies

• Every map in this game could work as an extraction map. Some might need some creativity, but the devs are creative people.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • I hate to say this because I LOVE SFA and I even enjoyed the occasional round of Extraction, but Id think they get no love because they are the least popular modes...we dont know cause they wont show us player numbers...although Ewok Hunt is getting work and that has been a ghost town forever so who knows!
  • I hate to say this because I LOVE SFA and I even enjoyed the occasional round of Extraction, but Id think they get no love because they are the least popular modes...we dont know cause they wont show us player numbers...although Ewok Hunt is getting work and that has been a ghost town forever so who knows!

Exactly. The numbers are meaningless if they are adding a map to ewok hunt which has been dead as a door nail since it launched.
  • Especially with some timed challenges kicking around for extraction ...
  • Hangars of the Capital Ships could also work as nice extraction maps and would simultaneously introduce the clone wars era to the mode. Droids would therefore have to extract something from the venator's core to the hangar, so that they can fly away whereas clones have to do the same on the dreadnought.

Least popular modes due to the fact that they have not received notable content updates for 2 years. If you want to let a mode die, stop supporting it and boom, you get your players to move somewhere else content is delivered.
  • They're both still dead and haven't been mentioned by the Devs in a year. Maybe thats a sign y'all should pick up on
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • They're both still dead and haven't been mentioned by the Devs in a year. Maybe thats a sign y'all should pick up on

So is EH (dead and unmentioned) but now we’re getting a “revamped” map for the mode. At least I could find matches of Strike and Extraction but EH was dead about a month after it released.

How hard would it be to convert a few maps of Strike to Extraction?
    #StarWars-y