criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

As predicted bobafett intense barrage change sucks. Boba fett sucks now. ruined my favorite hero.

KungfuBepo
56 posts Member
edited 1:51AM
Two issues mostly just 1 main issue.

2nd issue
• changed the description of anti hero rockets to starcard. Rocket barrage: rockets do increased damage at center of the explosions within a 1 meter radius.

This Would not be bad if it keeps the damage anti hero rockets gave. It just would do the bonus damage to everyone not just heros, but would be harder to aim since you would have to get enemies within 1 meter of the rocket explosions. At maxed out card it only does 10 extra damage if it is within that radius but with the intense barrage changed who cares?

Main issue
• changed the description of intense barrage star card to. If rocket barrage deals more than 500 damage to enemies for 1 activation, it’s cool down time is reduced for the next usage.

This sucks!

Intense barrage allowed players who equip that star card to fire off rockets faster and adds more rockets. Because the default firing speed for the rocket barrage isn’t good at all. It fires like 4 or 5 and with intense barrage it’s like 8-10 and they are fired off faster.
—If this change reduces cool down for next usage but also doesn’t change the rocket barrage speed and extra rockets that come with the intense barrage star card it won’t be bad. But if it removes what intense barrage star card gives to boba players just for a possibility of reduced cool down for one use. It just will Suck. I’m not happy. Boba was finally getting to a good place. And it has been ruined I’m upset about boba’s change highly.

((What baffles me is why his rocket barrage needed to be messed with before his concussion rocket in the first place if at all. Cause bobas concussion rocket is practically useless. It doesn’t disable blasters on default and does zero damage. Hardly concusses enemies cause you can still move pretty well and use abilities well. Short
Incremental damage like the stinger pistol that could be upgraded damage with a star card would a good buff for concussion rocket. ))

By removing intense barrage rocket rate of fire speed increase and extra rockets it suck. However if the speed of rockets that comes with intense barrage comes back and they just add the cool down for next use on top of it, I won’t complain. Although it didn’t need a cool down. Who cares about cool down reduction for the ability because without intense barrage the way it was with the extra rockets and rate of fire increase it sucks!!!
Post edited by KungfuBepo at

Replies

• Boba Fett was already the weakest Villain in the game. He has the worst blaster, his concussion missile is useless, and he has wet napkin armor. His rockets were literally the only thing he had going for him. Taking those away is the final nail in the coffin. I can already kill him 1 on 1 with an assault or heavy because they have superior guns and equipment. Why pick Boba Fett in GA when you can pick a Jet Trooper? Why pick Boba Fett at all in HvsV?
  • Nerfing Boba?! Come on, guys. He’s already one of the toughest to do well with. Not saying it’s impossible. I’ve seen some do really well with him, and I have a few times myself, but let’s be honest: he’s seriously one of the weakest heroes in the game, especially in HvV, where I live.
    No nerfs, please! Quicker concussion rocket animation is the “buff” we get?! That is absolutely ridiculous. 😔👎🏻
    If the nerfs are absolutely necessary (they aren’t IMO), then how about at least making the concussion rockets actually have a worthwhile effect? Like totally blinding like Leia’s grenade? And making his blaster so that it can be aimed easier?
  • Wow do you guys read the fourms? Did you see the "Remove Boba from HvV thread?
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • We’re specifically discussing the nerfs just announced.
  • Sejanus_4 wrote: »
    Boba Fett was already the weakest Villain in the game. He has the worst blaster, his concussion missile is useless, and he has wet napkin armor. His rockets were literally the only thing he had going for him. Taking those away is the final nail in the coffin. I can already kill him 1 on 1 with an assault or heavy because they have superior guns and equipment. Why pick Boba Fett in GA when you can pick a Jet Trooper? Why pick Boba Fett at all in HvsV?

I completely agree please don’t ruin the heros dice don’t take a step forward and then another backwards, please leave boba and vader alone.

Only thing vader could do if you are gonna remove his damage reduction during force choke is change the force choke mechanic together so vader can still move during force choke, and block and could even throw his lightsaber and swing it while using force choke, just like in battlefront 2015.

And please don’t ruin boba gets intense barrage leave as is. Just focus on improving his concussion rocket
  • What has happened? vader and boba not in a good place now, especially boba.

1 step forward 1 step back with this game sometimes. I’ve stuck by since this games launch but I’m wondering was my patience worth it since they ruined my favorite hero after getting him to a ok place.