criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Does Rey need a Buff?

Prev1
IXPrometheusXI
519 posts Member
edited October 9
Question. We want answers
ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.

Replies

  • IXPrometheusXI
    519 posts Member
    edited October 9
    Also specify what kind of buff
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Yes.

    Her Star Cards are underwhelming pretty well accross the board.

    Dashing Strike should break blocks again.

    Her dashes should be closer to her launch dashes.

    Insight should all her go hit for 150. Increase cooldown to balance.

    MT needs to be buffe, as it’s far too easy to play around.
  • Yes.

    Her Star Cards are underwhelming pretty well accross the board.

    Dashing Strike should break blocks again.

    Her dashes should be closer to her launch dashes.

    Insight should all her go hit for 150. Increase cooldown to balance.

    MT needs to be buffe, as it’s far too easy to play around.

    So my ideas are
    Her Dash breaks blocks like you said
    MT restricts the combat roll and dash along with the inverted controls
    Insight boosting her damage to 150 also like you said
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Yes.

    Her Star Cards are underwhelming pretty well accross the board.

    Dashing Strike should break blocks again.

    Her dashes should be closer to her launch dashes.

    Insight should all her go hit for 150. Increase cooldown to balance.

    MT needs to be buffe, as it’s far too easy to play around.

    This
  • Batman20
    1986 posts Member
    Maybe I'm just good with rey but I never have a problem finishing in the top 3 in HvV with her or the top 5 in GA. So I never understand people who say she is bad
  • First off rework some of her cards.

    Rework Street fighter; Rey has one of the best stamina in the game and doesnt rly need this card. Rework it to a Health Regeneration card.

    Rework Strong Mind card; This card is rly useless and has no useage in any mode. Rework it so that affected target have some form of debuff (refeive extra dmg or being affected by a slow or whatever)

    Increase the dmg of her Opportunist card from 15 to 20 dmg. Its a card that is only useful in limiting situations.

    Her Dash Strike should break blocks like Han's Shoulder Charge

    Remove points gain by Insight.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just good with rey but I never have a problem finishing in the top 3 in HvV with her or the top 5 in GA. So I never understand people who say she is bad

    The reason why your top 5 in GA is becuase of Insight points. Same thing happens to me
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • IXPrometheusXI
    519 posts Member
    edited October 9
    First off rework some of her cards.

    Rework Street fighter; Rey has one of the best stamina in the game and doesnt rly need this card. Rework it to a Health Regeneration card.

    Rework Strong Mind card; This card is rly useless and has no useage in any mode. Rework it so that affected target have some form of debuff (refeive extra dmg or being affected by a slow or whatever)

    Increase the dmg of her Opportunist card from 15 to 20 dmg. Its a card that is only useful in limiting situations.

    Her Dash Strike should break blocks like Han's Shoulder Charge

    Remove points gain by Insight.

    Please not the last one. Now all of us GA Rey mains will have to actually kill people :(
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Batman20
    1986 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just good with rey but I never have a problem finishing in the top 3 in HvV with her or the top 5 in GA. So I never understand people who say she is bad

    The reason why your top 5 in GA is becuase of Insight points. Same thing happens to me

    True but because of that you can rack up some seriously good killstreaks. And it's awesome to use for sneaking up on heroes and using her mind trick. So she is pretty good
  • Oh, Dashing Strike should do 150 at base, as well.

    Her animations should e be tweaked and tightened.

    I think that’s everything.
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just good with rey but I never have a problem finishing in the top 3 in HvV with her or the top 5 in GA. So I never understand people who say she is bad

    The reason why your top 5 in GA is becuase of Insight points. Same thing happens to me

    True but because of that you can rack up some seriously good killstreaks. And it's awesome to use for sneaking up on heroes and using her mind trick. So she is pretty good

    Thats my thing too. Insight is great for finding those 2 or 3 lone troopers for them easy kills. My problem is Dash doesnt break blocks. Rey is tough to use in HvV because of that and the fact that insight is useless in that mode and most people know how to fight her mind trick
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Batman20
    1986 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just good with rey but I never have a problem finishing in the top 3 in HvV with her or the top 5 in GA. So I never understand people who say she is bad

    The reason why your top 5 in GA is becuase of Insight points. Same thing happens to me

    True but because of that you can rack up some seriously good killstreaks. And it's awesome to use for sneaking up on heroes and using her mind trick. So she is pretty good

    Thats my thing too. Insight is great for finding those 2 or 3 lone troopers for them easy kills. My problem is Dash doesnt break blocks. Rey is tough to use in HvV because of that and the fact that insight is useless in that mode and most people know how to fight her mind trick

    Even if her dash doesn't go through saber blocks it's still a good ability to use on the emperor, phasma, bossk, iden and boba in HvV. Her insight is good if you get isolated from your team and need to find them or just not be seen by the enemy and wanna sneak up on a player who is alone. And there are still plenty of ***** I encounter in HvV who can't counter her mind trick. Plus I've always thought she deals pretty good amount of damage with her saber although I have no idea how much exactly. But I suppose she could do with some minor changes being made to make her more effective
  • She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
  • She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Lol this guy. It doesn't need a buff he's a hit & run hero. Uhm tf?? No damage doesn't mean she has average swing speed those are 2 different categories.
  • She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Lol this guy. It doesn't need a buff he's a hit & run hero. Uhm tf?? No damage doesn't mean she has average swing speed those are 2 different categories.
    A hit and run character with lower dps than a tank and no block breaker.

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • CC_1010
    2151 posts Member
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just good with rey but I never have a problem finishing in the top 3 in HvV with her or the top 5 in GA. So I never understand people who say she is bad

    Rey isn't bad. She's just "imperfect"

    On topic, yes Rey needs some buffs, and the areas she needs buffs have been covered above

    I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

    The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

    But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

    I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

    He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

    The Hero With No Fear.


  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
    I said swing damage. REY’s and maul’s swing damage should be upped to 130 to be on par with every other saber character.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
    I said swing damage. REY’s and maul’s swing damage should be upped to 130 to be on par with every other saber character.

    Don't you love tanks that do more damage than damage characters with less health?

    I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

    The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

    But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

    I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

    He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

    The Hero With No Fear.


  • CC_1010
    2151 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
    I said swing damage. REY’s and maul’s swing damage should be upped to 130 to be on par with every other saber character.

    Tbh... I can’t even Klick as fast as mauls spam potential goes. I don’t know if a damage buff for his saber is a good idea. Maybe his dash throw and choke but damage? I don’t know.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
    I said swing damage. REY’s and maul’s swing damage should be upped to 130 to be on par with every other saber character.

    Tbh... I can’t even Klick as fast as mauls spam potential goes. I don’t know if a damage buff for his saber is a good idea. Maybe his dash throw and choke but damage? I don’t know.
    He swings like twice a second. Ani and Luke swing about 2.5 times a second and Dooku duelist swings 3 times a second. Maul isn’t even that impressive.

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
    I said swing damage. REY’s and maul’s swing damage should be upped to 130 to be on par with every other saber character.

    Don't you love tanks that do more damage than damage characters with less health?
    I sure love it. Especially when people want that specific tank character to get even higher damage and even more reduction. What a great community.

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • DiamondxStyles
    889 posts Member
    edited October 9
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
    I said swing damage. REY’s and maul’s swing damage should be upped to 130 to be on par with every other saber character.

    Don't you love tanks that do more damage than damage characters with less health?
    I sure love it. Especially when people want that specific tank character to get even higher damage and even more reduction. What a great community.

    Sounds like a great Idea. Let's give him 30% damage reduction and 150 damage on FR

    Oh and his choke definitely needs a faster cooldown so he can put people on near oneshot more

    I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

    The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

    But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

    I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

    He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

    The Hero With No Fear.


  • Clone201
    3888 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    She’s great for GA, basically just because of insight, but a trash can for HvV. She’s got no block breakers, she has the lowest saber damage out of any hero, average swing speed, and zero ranged attacks.

    She's tied with maul for saber damage & did you just say average swing speed?
    Well then maul’s swing damage needs a buff. And yes, when we have character like Anakin, Luke, and Dooku hitting faster than her and doing more damage than her, I’d say she has average swing speed.

    Mauls swing speed does not need a buff! Spammy mauls are almost as annoying as a blocking 1001 Hp Vador.
    I said swing damage. REY’s and maul’s swing damage should be upped to 130 to be on par with every other saber character.

    Tbh... I can’t even Klick as fast as mauls spam potential goes. I don’t know if a damage buff for his saber is a good idea. Maybe his dash throw and choke but damage? I don’t know.
    He swings like twice a second. Ani and Luke swing about 2.5 times a second.

    It's wrong here. Luke and Anakin had their attack speeds stealth nerfed from that awhile ago, Luke more so than Anakin.

    Luke swings a max of 2 attacks per second now, with Anakin swinging for a max of 2.2 which is only 10% faster than Luke and relatively at the same pace as Maul + Rey and Obi-Wan.

    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too

    And that's definitely for the better because when you don't have stamina you can't attack OR block. She's a solid hero every time I've played her.
  • DiamondxStyles
    889 posts Member
    edited October 9
    No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    Your fault for not having her Dead Silence Pro Starcard equipped. Otherwise ambush heroes have loud footsteps and yell about old men with power in armor and masks, thus negating the entire point of an ambush hero

    I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

    The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

    But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

    I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

    He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

    The Hero With No Fear.


  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    Your fault for not having her Dead Silence Pro Starcard equipped. Otherwise ambush heroes have loud footsteps and yell about old men with power in armor and masks.

    THAT ARMOUR; THAT MASK
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too

    And that's definitely for the better because when you don't have stamina you can't attack OR block. She's a solid hero every time I've played her.
    Do you ever play her in HvV? No you don’t.

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    Your fault for not having her Dead Silence Pro Starcard equipped. Otherwise ambush heroes have loud footsteps and yell about old men with power in armor and masks, thus negating the entire point of an ambush hero

    I'll just equip Damaging Strike starcard and ambush the enemy to death.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • CC_1010
    2151 posts Member
    No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    Your fault for not having her Dead Silence Pro Starcard equipped. Otherwise ambush heroes have loud footsteps and yell about old men with power in armor and masks.

    THAT ARMOUR; THAT MASK

    Oh shut up lol 😆
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    Your fault for not having her Dead Silence Pro Starcard equipped. Otherwise ambush heroes have loud footsteps and yell about old men with power in armor and masks.

    THAT ARMOUR; THAT MASK

    Oh shut up lol 😆

    YOU - YOURE AFRAID

  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too

    And that's definitely for the better because when you don't have stamina you can't attack OR block. She's a solid hero every time I've played her.
    Do you ever play her in HvV? No you don’t.

    Nah he can voice his opinion even if he doesn't play HvV just like you voice yours on Vader & you don't play him
  • leave Reys damage alone her damage output is fine saber wise we dont need her being the next Luke or worse.

    mindtrick is also fine it can be deadly when your surrounded by enemys do to the extremely low sensitivity it causes I dont see any point in this getting buffed and lord knows if it did it would probably get over buffed.

    rework some of her cards and make dash strike go through block again and maybe give it CC immunity if she still dont feel good enough.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    Your fault for not having her Dead Silence Pro Starcard equipped. Otherwise ambush heroes have loud footsteps and yell about old men with power in armor and masks.

    THAT ARMOUR; THAT MASK

    Oh shut up lol 😆

    YOU - YOURE AFRAID
    You’re a monster

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too

    And that's definitely for the better because when you don't have stamina you can't attack OR block. She's a solid hero every time I've played her.
    Do you ever play her in HvV? No you don’t.

    Yeah okay buddy just assume that I don't because I said something that you don't like. I do, so you're wrong.
  • I love that people can't actually take what I'm saying and just because that style of play doesn't work out for them, it's a total waste of time. It works out for me when you play her smart. You probably play her like Luke, or Kylo. And that's not her purpose with the kit she has.

    Sorry, not sorry.
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too

    And that's definitely for the better because when you don't have stamina you can't attack OR block. She's a solid hero every time I've played her.
    Do you ever play her in HvV? No you don’t.

    Yeah okay buddy just assume that I don't because I said something that you don't like. I do, so you're wrong.
    Do you ever play REY against somewhat competent enemies in HVV, no you don’t.

    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • also I make it so you cant detect her as easily when she is using insight (random banter and footsteps)
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too

    And that's definitely for the better because when you don't have stamina you can't attack OR block. She's a solid hero every time I've played her.
    Do you ever play her in HvV? No you don’t.

    Yeah okay buddy just assume that I don't because I said something that you don't like. I do, so you're wrong.
    Do you ever play REY against somewhat competent enemies in HVV, no you don’t.

    This is especially funny since Kylo can be a much more effective ambush hero than Rey due to his cc kit

    I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

    The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

    But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

    I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

    He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

    The Hero With No Fear.


  • I love that people can't actually take what I'm saying and just because that style of play doesn't work out for them, it's a total waste of time. It works out for me when you play her smart. You probably play her like Luke, or Kylo. And that's not her purpose with the kit she has.

    Sorry, not sorry.

    Funny enough; Kylo is the better “ambush” hero due to his guard break.

  • No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.
    Her dash doesn’t break blocks nor drain all of your stamina…

    When it did. And it definitely did.
    It used to a long while back. And recently, they made it drain all stamina. But then they changed that back too

    And that's definitely for the better because when you don't have stamina you can't attack OR block. She's a solid hero every time I've played her.
    Do you ever play her in HvV? No you don’t.

    Nah he can voice his opinion even if he doesn't play HvV just like you voice yours on Vader & you don't play him
    People yell at me for not playing Vader in ga, I thought I’d just return the favor
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    No. She's one of the better heroes if you know how to use her right, same with Obi-Wan. Her sight and being hidden from enemy radars is REALLY good when you use it correctly, the same with her mind trick.

    Her Dash breaking blocks and leaving you without stamina is obnoxious (her swing speed also makes it frustrating as hell) and I'm glad it's gone. Primarily she's an ambush hero so if you're rushing into fights it's your own fault. Put your damage on the dash and get the sight cards and you'll have a blast.

    All right, so i will try to ambush the opponents while my team is getting slaughtered, since i shouldnt rush into fights because she is an "ambusher".



    Your fault for not having her Dead Silence Pro Starcard equipped. Otherwise ambush heroes have loud footsteps and yell about old men with power in armor and masks.

    THAT ARMOUR; THAT MASK

    Oh shut up lol 😆

    YOU - YOURE AFRAID

    I don't need YOUR Help You PROBably need MINE

    I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

    The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

    But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

    I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

    He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

    The Hero With No Fear.


  • I love that people can't actually take what I'm saying and just because that style of play doesn't work out for them, it's a total waste of time. It works out for me when you play her smart. You probably play her like Luke, or Kylo. And that's not her purpose with the kit she has.

    Sorry, not sorry.

    Funny enough; Kylo is the better “ambush” hero due to his guard break.

    Beat you to this

    I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

    The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

    But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

    I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

    He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

    The Hero With No Fear.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!