criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

RE: Twitter rumour: Padme Amidala: Why the Ruler of The Naboo Fits Perfectly into the game right now

1) It would be a great ending to the Prequel/Clone content before focus shifts to episode IX - a new and iconic hero, pivotal to the entire franchise of star wars.

2) Skins - You could get a lot of different skins for her - as shown below (take your pick Dice, there are loads to choose from and some people may happily spend crystals on some of them

egv58orsztd2.jpg

3) Maps - She fits perfectly into the obvious: Naboo, Geonosis etc

4) Dialogue with other characters: Anakin: (Aggressive negotiations - No I would never tease a senator)

5) PEW PEW PEW - I am on naboo shooting droids with Padme, this is the episode one dream! Or... Geonosis the clone wars have indeed begun, PEW PEW PEW (How fun is that!!!!)

Dice, do what must be done! Do not hesitate - show no ... (errm) mercy?

Add Padme and your journey to the (darkside?) , sorry I mean to complete awesomeness, will be complete

Now don't mind me, I'm off to secretly order a battalion of clones to be created, for Obi Wan Kenobi to discover in 10 years time - Shushhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Replies

• I really like the first, fourth, sixth, seventh, and eleventh appearances make it to the game
  • I really like the first, fourth, sixth, seventh, and eleventh appearances make it to the game

I knowww, there's probably more to choose from too - Like this
    lqttjdxw99m0.jpg
  • We need more minds like this on the forums. Prepare the Queens arrival
  • We need more minds like this on the forums. Prepare the Queens arrival

She will be greeted with thunderous applause

I knowww, there's probably more to choose from too - Like this
    lqttjdxw99m0.jpg

Yep
  • It’s time for the clone wars to end.
  • You forgot this outfit from the Clone Wars.
    2eabeb1c5bb05b07d044ac899dc7eef9.jpg
    And the battle of Naboo.
    fb434cb9f05998c9bb675514e864d5ab.jpg
    It was also seen again in the tv show episode Shadow Warrior.
    latest?cb=20121122163024

Plus the pictures of 1, 2, 3 and 7 are her pajamas.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • we'll get tcw voice actor which is fine but sadly the design will barely resemble natalie portman
  • Mace Windu would be a better fit... And he is more highly requested. The Clone Wars content end in October I think anyways.
  • You are forgetting one outfit my friend.
    upko7kj9wpty.jpg
    Queen Amidala
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • ^ Should be a Legendary skin just based on its complexity. Would LOVE to mob around in that.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Ben_Solo wrote: »
    6) she is hot

Looking at the above pics of padme is melting my eyes. I’ll need more padme pics to look at to make my eyes melt even more.

I'd watch out, I don't think Anakin will be very nice if he hears you say this

Please, a good Vader and ani will fall like a domino

Assuming DICE doesn’t nerf him
  • You are forgetting one outfit my friend.
    upko7kj9wpty.jpg
    Queen Amidala

That would be very cool
  • DICE, you're breaking our hearts.. Add Padme
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    DICE, you're breaking our hearts.. Add Padme

10 points. That was fantastic
  • ^ Should be a Legendary skin just based on its complexity. Would LOVE to mob around in that.

Exactly
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Would love more clone wars blaster hero’s. So long as she isn’t trash like Liea currently is.

Padme’s blaster shouldn’t have an alt fire, but a zoom. Not sure what her abilities could be so she isn’t just a mirror of Liea. No shield or blaster rifle. She could have a shock grenade instead of flash or thermal, like what scouts use. Light side has enough group buff Hero’s so that isn’t needed. A scanner like how Iden’s scanner works in the campaign, maybe? Then the third could be something to enhance her blaster.
  • KinAster wrote: »
    Would love more clone wars blaster hero’s. So long as she isn’t trash like Liea currently is.

Padme’s blaster shouldn’t have an alt fire, but a zoom. Not sure what her abilities could be so she isn’t just a mirror of Liea. No shield or blaster rifle. She could have a shock grenade instead of flash or thermal, like what scouts use. Light side has enough group buff Hero’s so that isn’t needed. A scanner like how Iden’s scanner works in the campaign, maybe? Then the third could be something to enhance her blaster.

Hmmm interesting:

R1: intense fire - blaster does 2X damage

L1:R1 - Stealth - she goes off radar and gets a precise mini map

L1: Impact grenade X3