criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Clone Commando too strong against AATs

Illyrian_King
67 posts Member
edited October 9
Clone Commandos are getting adjusted to 2000BP and 25% damage reduction, but still they are a death sentence to any AATs around. I understand, that they are meant to have something special against vehciles, but this is completely over the top.Their grenades are WAY TOO POWERFULL !!!
It just needs to land all 3 grenades and a full AAT is gone. Not even to mention what happens, when he gets hit from behind on the weak spot. This is insane, even adding the fact that Clone Commandos are everywhere, they are much smaller targets and can easily shoot from corners, can hide behind obstacles, etc.
The TX130 Saber Tank is already stronger then the AAT, but now they basically rule supreme vehcile-wise.

Replies

• AAT is no match for the TX-130

Exactly ... and the Clone Commando makes it pretty much worse.
  • Clone Commandos are getting adjusted to 2000BP and 25% damage reduction, but still they are a death sentence to any AATs around. I understand, that they are meant to have something special against vehciles, but this is completely over the top.Their grenades are WAY TOO POWERFULL !!!
    It just needs to land all 3 grenades and a full AAT is gone. Not even to mention what happens, when he gets hit from behind on the weak spot. This is insane, even adding the fact that Clone Commandos are everywhere, they are much smaller targets and can easily shoot from corners, can hide behind obstacles, etc.
    The TX130 Saber Tank is already stronger then the AAT, but now they basically rule supreme vehcile-wise.

Buff the AAT's nerfz guyz. Buffz and nerfz szn. Nerf the nerf @developers
  • Lyc4n
    1346 posts Member
    Maybe keep the commando the way it is and buff the aat slightly so it also becomes a bit better against tx130??
  • Go use the AAT in IA and see just how powerful it used to before the CC and the TX-130
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Yep, and a very simple solution is to reduce the base DMG of the Anti-Armor Attachment vs. non-critical sections of the AAT. I'm fine with it doing loads of DMG when targeting vulnerable/weak spots on the AAT, but it does mega DMG even when targeting the sections of the AAT that are heavily armored.
    ValarMorghulisDL on PSN

I took three AATs together with a TX130 alone. They're too agressive against vehicles
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • Yep, and a very simple solution is to reduce the base DMG of the Anti-Armor Attachment vs. non-critical sections of the AAT. I'm fine with it doing loads of DMG when targeting vulnerable/weak spots on the AAT, but it does mega DMG even when targeting the sections of the AAT that are heavily armored.

Well the damage against vehicles overall is too high. But still hitting the weak spot brings a full AAT down to less then 20%. Tell me this isn't insane ...
  • They need to buff the super battledroids and jet droids rocket
  • I don't know... I mean, being able to land all 3 hits is very difficult. I suggest they add a system so it only gets killed if u land them in order, for example if u hit it and miss the second one and hit it with the third one it wont even do half damage
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • I've never had any problems to destroy TX-130 with the AAT, that said there are a few players that are capable of one shotting the AAT using the clone commander's grenades. This needs to be adjusted and can't be left as is.
  • I don't know... I mean, being able to land all 3 hits is very difficult. I suggest they add a system so it only gets killed if u land them in order, for example if u hit it and miss the second one and hit it with the third one it wont even do half damage

Idk man ... usually I manage to land all 3 grenades with relative ease. Since AATs have a pretty big frame and are not very manuverable or fast. The raw anti-tank damage is simply too high. At the same the AAT is significantly weaker then the TX130 Saber Tank, and needs a buff.
  • Idk man ... usually I manage to land all 3 grenades with relative ease. Since AATs have a pretty big frame and are not very manuverable or fast. The raw anti-tank damage is simply too high. At the same the AAT is significantly weaker then the TX130 Saber Tank, and needs a buff.

They should make it so it only kills the tank if you land all 3 hits on its critical systems (i.e: the back panel), anywhere else and it critically wounds it
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!