criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Bring back Deluxe Edition

Sn0wBl0wn
7 posts Member
edited October 10
I know how many times the Last Jedi skins have been complained about, and how they should either be kept exclusive or for credits. Why not bring back the upgrade pack, the one that is 20$, so that people can support the game and get the skins within the legal contract, and is kept exclusive to those who upgrade. I'd like some feedback on this idea, thanks.
Post edited by Sn0wBl0wn on

Replies

• Why not. I need my pre order REY
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • F8RGE has said before that legally they can't sell the packs due to how they were supposed to be a preorder and deluxe edition exclusive, but usually when they do get a large amount of requests for the skins they will do a giveaway on here and on reddit. It's been quite awhile since there was a giveaway, so they could probably do another one again.
  • Sn0wBl0wn
    7 posts Member
    edited October 10
    F8RGE has said before that legally they can't sell the packs due to how they were supposed to be a preorder and deluxe edition exclusive, but usually when they do get a large amount of requests for the skins they will do a giveaway on here and on reddit. It's been quite awhile since there was a giveaway, so they could probably do another one again.

So they legally can't sell the deluxe edition upgrade? not the skins but the upgrade.
    Post edited by Sn0wBl0wn on
  • Sn0wBl0wn wrote: »
    F8RGE has said before that legally they can't sell the packs due to how they were supposed to be a preorder and deluxe edition exclusive, but usually when they do get a large amount of requests for the skins they will do a giveaway on here and on reddit. It's been quite awhile since there was a giveaway, so they could probably do another one again.

So they legally can't sell the deluxe edition upgrade? not the skins but the upgrade.

I think it was removed because of the progression upgrade, but that’s just a theory. (a game theory!)
    F8RGE said that they might be able to bring it back in the future, but they have to work through the legal issues (at Least I think he said something like that).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Woah you mean the Rey Skin and Kylo skin i have are exclusive? Sweet didn't even know that
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • The issue is the exclusivity that’s attached to the skins, because you had to buy the deluxe edition to have them. So making them available now for credits, for example, wouldn’t be fair for those of us that had to spend real cash money on them.

The light side in me says make them available for the same amount of money the deluxe edition cost. That way they’ll still be “exclusive” but also available for those willing to spend the $10 or whatever

The dark side in me says nahhhh keep them extra exclusive so I have a couple of skins not that many people have

oox39dvwy4ax.gif
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • They can give DLCs that some players buy for free but can't give us these skins because someone already paid for them?
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    They can give DLCs that some players buy for free but can't give us these skins because someone already paid for them?

What do you mean? i just want to be able to buy the deluxe edition.
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    They can give DLCs that some players buy for free but can't give us these skins because someone already paid for them?
    Basically, yeah.
    PSN: DarthLando-