criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

1st Person Cline Commandos

SuperSpyUU
8 posts Member
edited October 10
The Clone Commandos in Republic Commando have cool HUDs, and I like those.
We need those.
You need those.
You must have Clone Commando HUDs
Edit: It could just be a fancy 3rd person HUD
Post edited by SuperSpyUU on

Replies

• What is a Cline Commando? Sounds neat
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Typo for clone commando
  • Won't happen.
  • Cline commando > clone commando
  • Cline commando will find you
    He always does
  • F8rge already said first person for reinforcements won't happen, it's a waste of resources for something nobody will actually use. The statement is on this forum but I can't recall where
  • F8rge already said first person for reinforcements won't happen, it's a waste of resources for something nobody will actually use. The statement is on this forum but I can't recall where

He's wrong though...people will use it. I play in firs person only mode with the troopers...really would like to have all units be able to go into first person view, except maybe saber heroes.
  • Only if nappy status is on the HUD
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Lyc4n
    1346 posts Member
    To be honest the reason people dont use first person is because its not a great first person system. You still aim down crosshairs as if you were in third person so you get no benefit from playing in first person and only reduce your fov compared to third person restricting yourself. Then theres also the fact that reinforcements and heroes are all third person so if your playing infantry to get to reinforcements and heroes who are always third person, you are better off playing in third person all the time and being used to that view.
  • I just want a fact HUD, even if the Cline Commando's back is all that's seen
  • Someone needs to MS paint a Cline Commando
  • It is done...
    c1qevaedsq38.png
  • No, he's not doing what it looks like he's doing. It's the hand-viroblade-thingy.