criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Someone please HELP! Weapon Milestone Still Broken 2 yrs after release

chickenwings
1 posts Member
edited October 10
Hey folks, hoping that someone has the solution to my sorrows. My Milestone 400 Officer Kills won't complete (I hit 400 kills a loooonnnggg time ago) and I can't find the solution. Contacted EA support, was told it would be fixed soon and... nothing

I've scoured the internet (reddit, these forums), but I can't find a solution. If someone knows of one that I missed from the various megathreads about the issue please let me know. I'd really like to use the last officer pistol, but it seems I was forgotten when the milestone "fix" was implemented over a year ago.

Replies

• Well, if it makes you feel any better (and I know that it won't) my Multiplayer Milestones are still glitched out for A Tremendous Service (despite my having completed 28 milestones) & The Defender (despite my having won as a Defender 2x or more on the 5 maps).
    ValarMorghulisDL on PSN
  • Well, if it makes you feel any better (and I know that it won't) my Multiplayer Milestones are still glitched out for A Tremendous Service (despite my having completed 28 milestones) & The Defender (despite my having won as a Defender 2x or more on the 5 maps).

At least I'm not alone...