criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Rubberbanding

Before I go and start dissecting my modem and router can anyone tell me if there is a rubber banding issue on the servers right now?

Replies

• Right now? Most of the time, in fact.
  • Constantly lagging and rubber banding.
  • It's due to a broken update, as usual.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Horrible lag
  • One thing that is bothering me is when there is an issue like this and I ask to avoid wasting money on my own equipment not one Dev or Moderator answers. If there is an issue you need to let us know. If not it would be nice to tell me it's not a server issue so I don't waste my time on other things that may be the issue.
  • 9 in my right 45 in my other hand
  • Chrissycole64
    89 posts Member
    edited October 11
    My advice is to use an ethernet connection. Every time I use a wireless connection, I get horrible lag. Wired connection pretty much eliminates the issue for me.
  • Kamykatz wrote: »
    Right now? Most of the time, in fact.

Lol.

i22qg6n4z47h.gif
  • This game has had this issue since fresh I don’t know how many patches ago, same with the aim drift in this game and no my controller is brand new so not the controller
  • My advice is to use an ethernet connection. Every time I use a wireless connection, I get horrible lag. Wired connection pretty much eliminates the issue for me.

I use an ethernet connection
  • JMaster
    2249 posts Member
    This is the game's theme song.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.