criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

How to fix Darth Vader

realta333
204 posts Member
edited October 10
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/e7/bb/ede7bb2da0ee3e02075e38189c7aac2c.jpgeln1ndruy51d.jpeg

And the only change would be 150 for focused rage

Replies

• Or they could just do nothing to him and add 5 more damage
  • That's exactly what this gentleman is implying. And I agree. They moved the patch to next week partly because of the uproar about the changes to him
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    That's exactly what this gentleman is implying. And I agree. They moved the patch to next week partly because of the uproar about the changes to him

That is 100% false. The note about the delay was included with the patch notes when it dropped.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Personally I think that skin is, “too much”, and I’m obsessed with Vader
  • Personally I think that skin is, “too much”, and I’m obsessed with Vader

Better off with this lzzbw1qly041.jpg

Voiced by lanter & James Earl Jones
  • Atreus213 wrote: »
    Mcnally98 wrote: »
    That's exactly what this gentleman is implying. And I agree. They moved the patch to next week partly because of the uproar about the changes to him

That is 100% false. The note about the delay was included with the patch notes when it dropped.

Well it's not 100% false is it mate. That is pretty much the consensus around the forum.
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    Atreus213 wrote: »

Well it's not 100% false is it mate. That is pretty much the consensus around the forum.

So you think a note indicating a patch is delayed... was because of feedback that came after the fact?
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Atreus213 wrote: »
    Atreus213 wrote: »

So you think a note indicating a patch is delayed... was because of feedback that came after the fact?
    Considering that the note was made last minute before the patch was realeased on the Wednesday btw. Whilst the patch notes where visible before then. Yes I do think that mate. Not to mention in my comment I clearly stated PARTLY because of, not 100% it is.
  • Give him the ability to block blaster fire and force abilities from the front when using Choke, since the 90% damage reduction is taken away.
  • FIX FOR DARK VADER
    Hello I just got battlefront and like it. But am I the only one who thinks Vader and Luke Luke like fools with out a gun or even a side arm!!!!?? I think Vader should have the ability to switch to his e11 which the game says is his sides main weapon. Luke can use Han Solos gun. I don't think anyone would walk out on a battlefield without a gun even if you have a lasersaber And I think there is a glitch with the choke it sometimes does it when I'm far away and it looks weird when they just float in mid air lol
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • FIX FOR DARK VADER
    Hello I just got battlefront and like it. But am I the only one who thinks Vader and Luke Luke like fools with out a gun or even a side arm!!!!?? I think Vader should have the ability to switch to his e11 which the game says is his sides main weapon. Luke can use Han Solos gun. I don't think anyone would walk out on a battlefield without a gun even if you have a lasersaber And I think there is a glitch with the choke it sometimes does it when I'm far away and it looks weird when they just float in mid air lol
    Wow this guy's got it! Give Vader the E-11 and Luke the DL44, problem solved 😂 he has a point tho why would you only limit yourself to a laser saber? 🤔