criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

My latest rant

For starters I don't know why people complain about Anakin having a 4th ability when he basically only has 3, you know, Considering the fact that retribution doesn't work 90% of the time and just gets you killed. They should change the name of the move to death wish because that's essentially all it is. Either fix it or kill switch it.

Why do dead troopers not disappear sometimes in co op? Again something else that gets me killed is trying to shoot a trooper I see standing there that turns out to be glitch cause hes already dead and then I lose half my health or die. Also why is Vanguard able to completely drain a blocking saber heroes stamina in one shot? It's a little ridiculous.

Can we please please please finally remove the stamina penalty on sith trained? It is an essential card for large scale modes since it allows him to one hit infantry but he already has absolutely pathetic stamina. Why do none of the other star cards in the game that grant extra damage penalize stamina?

Lastly, I know I have asked for this several times but we need to be able to have multiple star card load out that we can interchange between game modes.

Thanks. MTFBWY

Replies

• Retribution should be removed tbh

I used to think that but I changed my mind once it was nerfed to an acceptable level. Plus it makes a really cool sound. However, I'm not exaggerating when I say it doesnt activate 90% of the time. It is the most unreliable ability in the game. And no, it's not my Y button.
  • Retribution is still a game changer. It can catch people when they least expect it from many meters away, and if there’s a couple blasters or a single Han/Leia nearby, the heroes caught in it are toast. It may not be as generally useful as choke, but when used in the right situation, it can be an ez 4 tickets for HvV and a room clear for GA.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Retribution is still a game changer. It can catch people when they least expect it from many meters away, and if there’s a couple blasters or a single Han/Leia nearby, the heroes caught in it are toast. It may not be as generally useful as choke, but when used in the right situation, it can be an ez 4 tickets for HvV and a room clear for GA.

I get that that's not my point. The point is that it is unreliable and rarely ever activates when I press the button for it

I get that that's not my point. The point is that it is unreliable and rarely ever activates when I press the button for it
    I know I’d you already knew this, but I’m quite sure you have to hold the button for a slight period of time for it activate. This possibly is platform based, but it’s worth a try.

• I think that all retribution needs is the Damage Resistabce to last a bit longer to stop it being a death sentence and a force push intensity based on damage taken but no extra damage. Kind of like the star card that makes Luke's force push stronger
  • I think that all retribution needs is the Damage Resistabce to last a bit longer to stop it being a death sentence and a force push intensity based on damage taken but no extra damage. Kind of like the star card that makes Luke's force push stronger
    It’s shouldn’t have any damage reduction at all if vador isn’t gonna have it

I think that's intentional, you can only use it after taking damage once its charged for a brief window it is "retribution" after all.

You can only use it once the red icon appears

I think that's intentional, you can only use it after taking damage once its charged for a brief window it is "retribution" after all.

You can only use it once the red icon appears

Yes I am well aware of when the move becomes available...😑🙄🙄
  • Anakin has 2,abilities. Passionate strike sucks. Agree with everything else though
    It’s shouldn’t have any damage reduction at all if vador isn’t gonna have it

Don't worry he'll have his damage reduction
  • Yea the standing trooper thing is usually around with force powers I’ve noticed. Annoyed as well.

Yea Retro is super glitchy. I think we’re far from the days where it’s unfair but that’s just me.
  • Also remove/rework air recovery

Yup remove it & buff other aspects of boba
  • NomiSunstrider
    3085 posts Member
    edited October 10
    Also remove/rework air recovery

Like what? His blaster? His jetpack?
    Only thing i would buff is his health regen and extra 50 health.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Everyone go on the UI thread and ask for star card loadouts
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.

Extra 50 health, his star cards let's be honest he only has what 3 viable cards now. His blaster, I understand it does great damage up close but the spread should be tighter like Leia's & his concussion rocket should slow enemies down
  • NomiSunstrider
    3085 posts Member
    edited October 10

Extra 50 health, his star cards let's be honest he only has what 3 viable cards now. His blaster, I understand it does great damage up close but the spread should be tighter like Leia's & his concussion rocket should slow enemies down
    Sowing enemies down would be too easy for his Rocket barrage, and he will still be broken op.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• And he has good cards
    Extended exposure is a must in GA, since knowing where the enemies are for longer time rly helps Boba
    His Acute concussion is also good for HvV since it extends it duration, solid against blasters to mess up their aim a bit
    And my favorite card Blaster Disabler, it disables blasters for 3 seconds alowing you to freely attack blasters.
    His new Anti hero card will still be good, since it will add bonus dmg for everyone now
    His Reduced cooldowns card is also great for HvV that replaced the HoK card.
    Bad cards will be the new Intense barrage, since it will have no usage in HvV and VERY limited usage in GA
    The jetpack cards are his most useless ones.
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Retribution is such a Risky move. It's a lot less risky now the time has been shortened, but still...that last second or so of no damage reduction. I don't understand the thinking behind not extending damage reduction throughout the whole animation.

I wouldn't mind if ret was removed totally and HM get a damage buff against troopers only, and leave heroes where it's at.

Sowing enemies down would be too easy for his Rocket barrage, and he will still be broken op.

If they're gonna be slow as heck & fire 5 slow asf rockets I don't see why not. It'll be hard for him to land them next week anyways
  • NomiSunstrider
    3085 posts Member
    edited October 10

If they're gonna be slow as heck & fire 5 slow asf rockets I don't see why not. It'll be hard for him to land them next week anyways

Oh if they fire like without Intense barrage, then yeah, but i thought they will make them fast firing, if not then Boba will have a hard nerf.
    Slow firing basic RB is twice as weak compared with Intense barrage.
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Agreed with everything else but Sith Trained should keep some Stamina penalty. Grievous already has too many annoying abilities on fast CD that he practically doesn't even need stamina. Either increase cooldowns or lessen the penalty slightly - bout 10 or 15% less

I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

The Hero With No Fear.

• The enemy troopers still standing after being defeated is funny though 😂

I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

The Hero With No Fear.

• The enemy troopers still standing after being defeated is funny though 😂

Yeah, hilarious.
  • Retribution is such a Risky move. It's a lot less risky now the time has been shortened, but still...that last second or so of no damage reduction. I don't understand the thinking behind not extending damage reduction throughout the whole animation.

I wouldn't mind if ret was removed totally and HM get a damage buff against troopers only, and leave heroes where it's at.
    It’s literally the least risky ability in the game lol. It catches everyone in the radius unless they block, it stuns them for over 2 seconds and then throws everyone far away. And you get 90% damages reduction, which makes you take next to no damage during it. So what if there’s a teeny tiny moment at the end of the animation where you can take some damage, if you use the ability right there will be no one left nearby to shoot at you.

It’s literally the least risky ability in the game lol. It catches everyone in the radius unless they block, it stuns them for over 2 seconds and then throws everyone far away. And you get 90% damages reduction, which makes you take next to no damage during it. So what if there’s a teeny tiny moment at the end of the animation where you can take some damage, if you use the ability right there will be no one left nearby to shoot at you.

Yeah except there often is someone nearby to shoot at you. You're especially screwed when it's some sentry or enforcer with overload on that hasn't been caught by it for whatever reason (all the CC bugs included) and then you lose half your health. And if you're already on half health then you are dead. Don't act like it doesn't happen just because it doesn't always happen. It's way riskier an ability than HM or pull is simply because of the no damage reduction at the end. Heaps of people recognise the last second leaves him very open to attack.

You act like the 1 second isn't significant. Yet retribution is the only ability where you use it, then the animation lasts about 4 seconds. So meanwhile when everyone that hasn't been caught in it now is aiming right at you because they know for 1 second your screwed and just going to cop headshots. No other ability in the game gives everyone a sound and then time to find where you are and then wait until the right moment to shoot you all while you are stuck in an animation. There are abilities that have no damage reduction, yes. Yet they're all quick, and all of them happen instantly after the character stops moving. Whereas with ret, Anakin had stopped moving for about 3 seconds or so and everyone now knows where he is.

By the way what you said is like saying as long as you use Vader's choke right (from months ago with no damage reduction), then it's not a risky ability. Give me a break. Obviously in ideal circumstances, no ability at all is risky. You even play this game? If you haven't been melted in a retribution or a Vader choke because of stray troopers of blaster heroes you didn't notice, then your account level must not even be in double digits yet. Or you're just a liar.

Yeah except there often is someone nearby to shoot at you. You're especially screwed when it's some sentry or enforcer with overload on that hasn't been caught by it for whatever reason (all the CC bugs included) and then you lose half your health. And if you're already on half health then you are dead. Don't act like it doesn't happen just because it doesn't always happen. It's way riskier an ability than HM or pull is simply because of the no damage reduction at the end. Heaps of people recognise the last second leaves him very open to attack.

You act like the 1 second isn't significant. Yet retribution is the only ability where you use it, then the animation lasts about 4 seconds. So meanwhile when everyone that hasn't been caught in it now is aiming right at you because they know for 1 second your screwed and just going to cop headshots. No other ability in the game gives everyone a sound and then time to find where you are and then wait until the right moment to shoot you all while you are stuck in an animation. There are abilities that have no damage reduction, yes. Yet they're all quick, and all of them happen instantly after the character stops moving. Whereas with ret, Anakin had stopped moving for about 3 seconds or so and everyone now knows where he is.

By the way what you said is like saying as long as you use Vader's choke right (from months ago with no damage reduction), then it's not a risky ability. Give me a break. Obviously in ideal circumstances, no ability at all is risky. You even play this game? If you haven't been melted in a retribution or a Vader choke because of stray troopers of blaster heroes you didn't notice, then your account level must not even be in double digits yet. Or you're just a liar.
    Every ability has a part of the animation where you can take heaps of damage. I think it’s fine seeing as you can easily kill multiple heroes from full health with just a single use, who cares if you take a bit of damage. You can take a heap of damage if you use Dooku’s expose weakness in front of a group of enemies just like how you can take heaps of damage for the half second that the damage reduction is gone during retribution. There shouldn’t be damage reduction on the ability in general, but you should be able to more quickly cancel the ability if you start taking some damage.

PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • For starters I don't know why people complain about Anakin having a 4th ability when he basically only has 3, you know, Considering the fact that retribution doesn't work 90% of the time and just gets you killed. They should change the name of the move to death wish because that's essentially all it is. Either fix it or kill switch it.

Why do dead troopers not disappear sometimes in co op? Again something else that gets me killed is trying to shoot a trooper I see standing there that turns out to be glitch cause hes already dead and then I lose half my health or die. Also why is Vanguard able to completely drain a blocking saber heroes stamina in one shot? It's a little ridiculous.

Can we please please please finally remove the stamina penalty on sith trained? It is an essential card for large scale modes since it allows him to one hit infantry but he already has absolutely pathetic stamina. Why do none of the other star cards in the game that grant extra damage penalize stamina?

Lastly, I know I have asked for this several times but we need to be able to have multiple star card load out that we can interchange between game modes.

Thanks. MTFBWY

Two notes.
    1. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to use Retribution outside of one match of arcade.
    2. I think the sith trained card was fair... when draining your stamina bar didn’t leave you completely vulnerable without tapping into your abilities (which I like to save until I know I could score a kill with in so that I could earn challenge progress).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget