criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Special Event: Timed Community Quests

2Next

Replies

• Any updates for us? Even it's a "still working on it" would be better than just silence
  • Dascooker wrote: »
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Long time listener, first time caller.

Where’s my Luke?

We are waiting, but the challenge will be available @soon lol.

ih1gcj26570r.gif

nbb6wjcsdd3s.gif
  • I dislike you and the way you run your ship FINISH GAMES BEFORE RELEASING THEM
  • Overworld4
    1 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Uh I just played 4 rounds of co-op and got myself 389 kills. 0/150. I see the message says October 11 and today is the 10, I could use some help with this confusion as I would like to know if it’s a bug or the event isn’t live yet?
  • Overworld4 wrote: »
    Uh I just played 4 rounds of co-op and got myself 389 kills. 0/150. I see the message says October 11 and today is the 10, I could use some help with this confusion as I would like to know if it’s a bug or the event isn’t live yet?

As of right now, it seems that nobody is getting their progress tracked. I'd say I'm upset but with a full week to get it done I don't exactly feel any pressure yet.

keyword being 'yet'.
  • Overworld4 wrote: »

The event started at 00:01 hours of Central European Time (CET), that's why it started about 5 hours ago.

So this event is buggy from that moment.
  • Hoping when I log in tomorrow it'll be right. Or atleast we get a message about what's going on.
  • Oh well i was just making sure i wasn't the only one. It's fine really, i think in one match of co-op i got 103 kills i could easily get it in two matches.
  • It would be nice if these events actually tracked our progress so we can get our skin and emote.
  • Least they can do is not have the people who already did it, do it again.

I’m not asking for much.. Just make it right. I don’t give a ***** how easy it is.
  • I just completed the Skywalker Farmboy challenge...TWICE! The new Luke skin still will not unlock. It’s not even counting a single CO-OP kill. WTF?????
  • Trav007
    27 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Let me guess, another glitch/bug someone missed?
    A lot of that going around at Dice lately.
  • Played co-op for several hours now and have not gotten the skin, I tried to get 150 in a single game which is quite hard since it ends so fast. I really hope it's bugged and not 150 in a round. Have I missed something?

Oh and BTW has anyone else noticed that Luke's light saber is still round at the tip and not pointed like everyone else?
  • What time will this start in USA? I live in Texas

How about that. So do i. :D
  • Just did three games, 60ish kills a piece and still tracking at 0!
  • Well done, boys. Well done. Another swing and a miss.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • How come I can't receive the farmboy luke skin? I even recorded my "progress" yet it doesn't seem to work. It still says 0/150 and 0/15 please let me know what the issue is.
  • How come I can't receive the farmboy luke skin? I even recorded my "progress" yet it doesn't seem to work. It still says 0/150 and 0/15 please let me know what the issue is.

It's not working.
    Hasn't been for the whole day
  • Still nothing. On the west coast past midnight and nada. No tengo dinero.
  • Starmasui73146
    1477 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Just did three games, 60ish kills a piece and still tracking at 0!
    How come I can't receive the farmboy Luke skin? I even recorded my "progress" yet it doesn't seem to work. It still says 0/150 and 0/15 please let me know what the issue is.

It's not working.
    Hasn't been for the whole day
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    Still nothing. On the west coast past midnight and nada. No tengo dinero.

Same here in Co-Op for the Luke skin...nothing, it's like it doesn't register I'm killing anything for the progress bar. Am I doing something wrong DICE? I am suppose to be in Co-Op, right? Is the Luke skin only a certain map (like Felucia's Maul emote)?

The Maul emote is acquired only on the Felucia map on "Capital Supremacy's"...
    “There is always hope.”
  • EA_Rtas
    1569 posts EA Moderator
    edited October 11
    F8RGE has commented on this here : Farmboy Luke & Maul Emote.

I'm going to close this thread off so discussion can continue there.
This discussion has been closed.