criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Variable zoom for Bossk, Iden, and Finn

Simple request.

Bossk, Iden, and Finn should have variable zooms for their respective weapons. Phasma has a variable zoom, so I see no reason why these heroes cannot get one, as well.

DICE, plz.

Replies

• I don’t know why this posted twice.

Mods, please, delete the copy post. No need to have two of these
  • DXlolman
    887 posts Member
    edited October 10
    Simply ”Dual Zoom“ as it’s called In game.
    Both bossk and iden zoomed in give extra damage with their weapons. Its not needed for them to use dual zoom. I mean I’ve used phasma since release and it took me 2 years to find out that phasma has dual zoom and still never used it as regular zoom was better at tracking.
    And for Finn he not a sniper so no for him.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Finn could definitely use it, since he carries a longer ranged rifle. Iden does not

I am Darth Vader, he said within himself.

The dragon tried again to whisper of failure, and weakness, and inevitable death, but with one hand he caught it, crushed away it’s voice; It tried to rise then, to strike

But the Sith Lord laid his other hand upon it and broke its power with a single effortless twist

I am Darth Vader, he repeated as he ground the dragon’s corpse to dust beneath his mental heel. And you- You are nothing at all.

He had become, finally, what they had all called him:

The Hero With No Fear.

• Finn could definitely use it, since he carries a longer ranged rifle. Iden does not

Pulse Cannon; Am I a joke to you?
  • DXlolman wrote: »
    Simply ”Dual Zoom“ as it’s called In game.
    Both bossk and iden zoomed in give extra damage with their weapons. Its not needed for them to use dual zoom. I mean I’ve used phasma since release and it took me 2 years to find out that phasma has dual zoom and still never used it as regular zoom was better at tracking.
    And for Finn he not a sniper so no for him.

Correct, the bonus percentage given during zoom would apply exactly the same with a variable zoom.

You may not see the appeal, but I do. It would be a welcome feature.
  • TheUltimateHope
    1229 posts Member
    edited October 10
    I prefer the idea of reworking Bossk's Relby into a semi automatic weapon with the same DPS -even when zoomed in- than this (for the lizard, the others idea seems fine)
  • I prefer the idea of reworking Bossk's Relby into a semi automatic weapon with the same DPS -even when zoomed in- than this (for the lizard, the others idea seems fine)

I’ve been asking for that for as long as I can remember.

Far too much reliance on his abilities.
  • I prefer the idea of reworking Bossk's Relby into a semi automatic weapon with the same DPS -even when zoomed in- than this (for the lizard, the others idea seems fine)

I’ve been asking for that for as long as I can remember.

Far too much reliance on his abilities.

Yeah that should definitely be implemented. I guess back then considering how good Bossk was a suggestion like that would meet great disapproval but now there is no reason whatsoever.
  • Can’t say I’ve ever used Phasma’s double zoom. Still can’t hurt to add it to Finn. Iden I think is good as is since her pulse wrecks at long range.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

Agree. Would love it to be similar to the BF15 Relby. He’s lost a lot of punch with his jump nerf.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I made a thread on exactly this a couple weeks ago. It didn’t get much notice so I’m glad this one is. Bossk needs a slightly closer range option and a slightly longer range option. Same for Iden. Finn needs an over the shoulder zoom and then the full scope zoom.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • I made a thread on exactly this a couple weeks ago. It didn’t get much notice so I’m glad this one is. Bossk needs a slightly closer range option and a slightly longer range option. Same for Iden. Finn needs an over the shoulder zoom and then the full scope zoom.

This would be excellent.

Maybe one day.
  • Bump.
  • Don’t believe any of this is necessary besides possibly Finn
  • Can’t say I’ve ever used Phasma’s double zoom. Still can’t hurt to add it to Finn. Iden I think is good as is since her pulse wrecks at long range.

Same. Her blaster is too inaccurate. The spread on it is all over. By the time you get it to stop shooting all over the place, your far-out target has moved on.
  • Don’t believe any of this is necessary besides possibly Finn
    It would definitely be appreciated by many. If not, it’s still just an option that you can ignore.