criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Big vader nerf

99dnzdi2pvua.jpg

That happend to vader.

Replies

• They should remove the cc immunity of force choke and not the damage reduction.
  • They should remove the cc immunity of force choke and not the damage reduction.

Neither one of them were even really a problem though considering how many abilities have both as well now.

Neither one of them were even really a problem though considering how many abilities have both as well now.
    Princess Leia doesn’t have one
    Nor does Rey
    Nor does Luke
    Nor does literally every hero in the game besides Obi, grievous, Anakin, or maul

PSN: this_old_mouse

Nor does Rey
    Nor does Luke
    Nor does literally every hero in the game besides Obi, grievous, Anakin, or maul

Please tell me where I said every character has one. Someone’s clearly mad that everyone disagrees with you

Nor does Rey
    Nor does Luke

Please tell me where I said every character has one. Someone’s clearly mad that everyone disagrees with you
    You said “many abilities” have the damage reduction and CC immunity. I wouldn’t call 3 or 4 abilities “many”.

• Sometimes I wish Heroes in this game just had their weapon and just ONE extra ability...and they all did the exact same damage across the board...everything completely even and locked.

Doesn't sound that fun but neither is the endless debate on all of these same heroes and all of their 3 to 4 abilities being nerfed and buffed back and forth for years and STILL there is no satisfaction amongst the strict Hero players. Still more lists upon lists of trying to do quantum physics of balancing 1,000 things with the heroes and their interaction with anything. It's just endless, they never seem to get it right and the Hero player base wants SOO much more and can hardly "agree" on anything finite.
  • Sometimes I wish Heroes in this game just had their weapon and just ONE extra ability...and they all did the exact same damage across the board...everything completely even and locked.

Doesn't sound that fun but neither is the endless debate on all of these same heroes and all of their 3 to 4 abilities being nerfed and buffed back and forth for years and STILL there is no satisfaction amongst the strict Hero players. Still more lists upon lists of trying to do quantum physics of balancing 1,000 things with the heroes and their interaction with anything. It's just endless, they never seem to get it right and the Hero player base wants SOO much more and can hardly "agree" on anything finite.
    I like the idea of just a single ability. It would be soo much easier to balance and would be far less chaotic.

Nor does Rey
    Nor does Luke

You said “many abilities” have the damage reduction and CC immunity. I wouldn’t call 3 or 4 abilities “many”.

Many implies more than 1 bud. Come on bud try harder

You are right.But if they want to remove on of them than cc immunity
  • Vader now has 2 abilities for GA. Oh well. DICE and their data know best.