criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Lag In every mode the worst I've ever seen.

And all these new and returning players for the new events.
SMH

Replies

• I have been playing consistently and I have not experienced any lag. Perhaps it is your internet?

Jediseth1-PSN
  • CC_1010
    2530 posts Member
    Yep I changed from European to us servers where it’s slightly better.
  • Jediseth1 wrote: »
    I have been playing consistently and I have not experienced any lag. Perhaps it is your internet?

Jediseth1-PSN

Nope, Ive got great net
  • Why not test your internet speed with a quick search on Google before posting

My net is fine ,

How do you know he didn't?
  • Agreed. It's been terrible for a month or so.

Without wanting to sound Racist, I'm finding myself in most games with Foreigners from all over the world in HvV

• I experience too a VERY serious lag since 2-3 days on every game mod.

It's barely playable...

Don't tell me, its my internet, plz ^^. It's not !
  • It is beyond bad now. It's BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, it's gotten so much worse recently. HvV is almost unplayable. 19 ms ping site here.
  • Lag was unplayable. I had to stop playing. It has been really bad lately...what gives?
  • Same. Its like Im playing a different game than everyone else.
  • It’s never been this bad. Hopefully they are aware and can fix.
  • I'm getting my ***** kicked by noobs with No Star Cards lol

Laughing, but NOT FUNNY!
  • Yeah, it's bad
  • "Lag in every mode." Not in Instant Action! :trollface:
  • Lag is terrible right now.
    No, it’s not our internet.
  • TertiusRegent
    248 posts Member
    edited October 14
    It’s never been this bad. Hopefully they are aware and can fix.

Doubt it. In any case, more often than not it’s the game it’s that’s causing the problem. A long time ago I noticed Xbox flooding my outbound connection whenever I entered any of the multiplayer modes. Turning off “Share usage data” USED to help, but not anymore. The latest I’ve noticed is the icon in the upper right-hand corner is always on during a match as though it’s downloading in the background. It better not be.
  • It’s never been this bad. Hopefully they are aware and can fix.

Doubt it. In any case, more often than not it’s the game it’s that’s causing the problem. A long time ago I noticed Xbox flooding my outbound connection whenever I entered any of the multiplayer modes. Turning off “Share usage data” USED to help, but not anymore. The latest I’ve noticed is the icon in the upper right-hand corner is always on during a match as though it’s downloading in the background. It better not be.

Ive noticed that loading bar in my matches lately too. What gives?
  • I've not noticed a loading Bar (PS4) but i often and for 2 years noticed the Connection Bars, even though I'm Ethernet.

• JackSpanky
    182 posts Member
    edited October 14
    Why not test your internet speed with a quick search on Google before posting

You can do even better than that! There's comprehensive steps in the EA Help article about connection problems to fix common issues, open your gaming ports and test your connection to the EA servers. For example, I did all of this and verified that my internet service and speeds are just fine, but I get the three bars icon and symptoms of lag frequently as well. Only when playing this game.

Sometimes, it IS them.

If I had to guess, I'd reckon that servers are being consolidated on the back end to reduce operating costs and the additional load on the remaining servers is beyond what they were meant to handle.
  • It has to be a problem on your end, I never experience any lag.

No , not at all
  • SASLoner wrote: »
    Agreed. It's been terrible for a month or so.

Without wanting to sound Racist, I'm finding myself in most games with Foreigners from all over the world in HvV

This is happening because DICE deleted the servers in a lot of countries forcing those people to play on servers that are way too far away, all because EOR match making does not work properly.
  • Xbox lag is real.
  • Unlike Battlefield V, I've never experienced any lag on Europe server even if I am in SE. But Battlefront 2, It does sometimes especially EU ping site.
  • I'm on xbox and I've barely seen any lag
  • I'm on xbox and I've barely seen any lag

I'm in UK. In the past week I've played with people from India, Mid East, Russia,Europe and Australia as well as US. So basically the entire Globe.......Rubber Banding all over the place. Geeting owned by noobs with Zero Star Cards......Missing Saber Strikes and Pistol hits.

If you're not experiencing Lag, then I'm curious to know which country you live in?
  • SASLoner wrote: »
    I'm on xbox and I've barely seen any lag

I'm in UK. In the past week I've played with people from India, Mid East, Russia,Europe and Australia as well as US. So basically the entire Globe.......Rubber Banding all over the place. Geeting owned by noobs with Zero Star Cards......Missing Saber Strikes and Pistol hits.

If you're not experiencing Lag, then I'm curious to know which country you live in?

US. Virginia server. Usually around a 30ish ping. Fiber internet with ethernet to xbox
  • E_ABZU
    479 posts Member
    edited October 15
    Xbox one s, Ontario, Canada, Virginia server which is not far away and I've had plenty of lag, for weeks. Everything under the sun is happening, in every mode. I have high speed, very fast, I'm corded to my box even though I have wifi.

The game is [Removed - CM].
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • The fact i can claim i'm playing with people from literally around the globe tells you something. My servers, or theirs, aren't local. We're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

Oh, I have 76mb Fibre Optic, wired to Router, but the more obvious answer is world wide players in my game.
  • Lag is still horrible. What is going on here?
  • Really bad during heros unleashed
    The game just can't seem to process all the action
  • Playing on death star as Anakin. Heroes unleashed. About to go in like a frggin savage. Middle of a large, open room with enemies all around. All of a sudden the screen is literally frozen. Not your everyday lag but next level lag. Next thing I see is Kylo spamming me as I get shot from every direction possible. Dead. Thanks lag.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    Playing on death star as Anakin. Heroes unleashed. About to go in like a frggin savage. Middle of a large, open room with enemies all around. All of a sudden the screen is literally frozen. Not your everyday lag but next level lag. Next thing I see is Kylo spamming me as I get shot from every direction possible. Dead. Thanks lag.

Why will this company not acknowledge this?
  • I guess I'm just lucky because I'm still barely seeing any lag. It spiked up and down for maybe 2 minutes yesterday while I was playing that's all I've seen.
  • I guess I'm just lucky because I'm still barely seeing any lag. It spiked up and down for maybe 2 minutes yesterday while I was playing that's all I've seen.

I was lucky until October updates too. Now it's a futile endeavor to see it fixed as it appears to go back so far and is still un-resolved.
  • My lag was fine yesterday when it started, but last night and this morning its been bad.
    GA is unplayable because of lag right now
    HvV is unplayable because of teammates

Guess im gettin ghost recon now
  • GA has been terrible for me the last couple of weeks. All other modes play fine.
  • Yes. Terrible lag for me while playing CS in particular. My Xbox is hard wired, but just running a speed test from my phone puts me at 46.7 Mbps download & 46.4 Mbps upload. It's not my internet.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    Playing on death star as Anakin. Heroes unleashed. About to go in like a frggin savage. Middle of a large, open room with enemies all around. All of a sudden the screen is literally frozen. Not your everyday lag but next level lag. Next thing I see is Kylo spamming me as I get shot from every direction possible. Dead. Thanks lag.

Why will this company not acknowledge this?

Yeah...it would be nice if they would acknowledge it and state idk they are looking into it. I got lucky today but the past 2 weeks it’s been really bad. Had to just stop playing.