criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Any chance we could get an Ithorian or a Talz skin?

I've always loved the look of these classic cantina aliens, and think they'd be fun to play.

Ithorian:
latest?cb=20130212165746

Talz:
134ff45cc6ffddb50909cd41c48816eeb5bb5af3r1-506-718v2_hq.jpg

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players ...

XBOX Gamer Tag: Vagabond Astron

Replies

• Gizmoe
    124 posts Member
    edited October 11
    No.

Ithorians exist already in the campaign and aren’t in multiplayer. Not sure about Talz I don’t remember seeing them, they wouldn’t be able to roll and have huge hit boxes nobody would play them anyway
  • Ithorians would be a cool addition to the Rebel roster, OP. 👍🏼

And where’s my man Ishi Tib!
    Gizmoe wrote: »
    No.

Ithorians exist already in the campaign and aren’t in multiplayer.

That doesn’t make any sense. If the models are already there, it would be easier to implement in MP.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xky61
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Ithorians would be a cool addition to the Rebel roster, OP. 👍🏼

No.

That doesn’t make any sense. If the models are already there, it would be easier to implement in MP.

I don’t think it makes much of a difference, since adding skins from campaign is like making it from scratch. My other points still stand
  • Gizmoe wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

No.

I don’t think it makes much of a difference, since adding skins from campaign is like making it from scratch. My other points still stand

I could see a Talz being another type of Enforcer. Maybe even the Ithorian, if the model's scale is closer to that of a Wookie. Maybe they just have more hit points.

You have to admit - they look though. Come on ... admit it.

• Piscettios wrote: »

No.

I agree - I think it would add some more diversity to the characters we see, and would be a lot of fun.

• Pretty sure Ithorians are much smaller than Wookies but Talz are larger than Wookies, at least in .. girth 🤔

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Mon Calamarian!! We've been asking since 2015!!
  • I’ve wanted an Ithorian skin badly since 2015. Would be great as a Heavy skin. We also need the Ishi Tib added to the Assault class.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Mon Calamarian!! We've been asking since 2015!!

Ooooo, yes! I forgot about the Mon Cals - they would be an awesome skin! They might even be able to be used as Rebel Officers with a few tweaks. Great idea!

• BucksawBoushh
    5568 posts Member
    edited October 17
    Mon Calamari skin not being in either Battlefront is a straight up sin. The movement excuse back in BF15 is so bogus. It’s no different than animating a Quarren.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Sadly I don't think they'll add them. It would be great if they did (with tonnes of other possibilities), however it feels like they tend to add mostly the "casual fan" options, presumably for marketing reasons.