criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Bring Them Back

Dear Ea,
What I think you should have as an event is a Bring Them Back event in which you bring back all the event skins, emotes, and voice lines for their original objectives. So for the Leia skin, do another huge Capital Supremacy thing, and do another one for grievous, yoda, kenobi, and maul. this would be really cool and would be even more so if you brought back some of the pre-order stuff to be bought for credits. if anyone else agrees with this please let me know. Wakanda forever!
Yeah, you know who I am...

Replies

• I think the previous event things is a good idea, but i don't think the pre orders are going to be available any time soon.
  • Sn0wBl0wn wrote: »
    I think the previous event things is a good idea, but i don't think the pre orders are going to be available any time soon.

sad becuase I kinda want the Kylo Ren pre-order skin
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • Or just have specific challenges that pertain to each unlock, and they don't have a time limit. Like the hero career challenges, so they can be unlocked at our leisure.
  • I preordered the game for the kylo skin so i hope either i get a crap ton of credits or this doesnt happen