criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Rebel vs. Empire Capital Supremacy

Obviously i'm not the first one to say this, but Dice needs to add Original Trilogy to Capital Supremacy. While Clone Wars is awesome, sometimes I want a change of scenery but I also want to play Capital Supremacy. I know that Prequel fans like it because it is a game mode where you're positive you will get Clone Wars era, but there could even be an option to choose which era you play in. I've also heard people say that it doesn't make sense to have a large scale battle in the Original Trilogy era because the Rebels are so small but I think the format of capital supremacy fits the Rebels vs. Empire era more. Since the Rebels are a smaller organization relying on guerrilla warfare, it makes sense for them to board an enemy ship and destroy it from the inside, while the Republic could just blow it up with their own ships. The two capital ships would be a Star Destroyer and a Mon Calamari Cruiser, the transport ships would be a Lambda class shuttle and a U-Wing. Maps could include Hoth, Tattoine, and Yavin 4.

Replies

• As much as I'd want that, I don't think Capital Supremacy should ever be an all-eras gamemode, as its a clone wars gamemode. If capital supremacy was what is supposed to be: Land battle/Capital ship interior battle/space battle/capital ship vs capital ship battle, like how the ORIGINAL Star Wars Battlefront II worked, then yes, this WOULD work across all eras
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • As much as I'd want that, I don't think Capital Supremacy should ever be an all-eras gamemode, as its a clone wars gamemode. If capital supremacy was what is supposed to be: Land battle/Capital ship interior battle/space battle/capital ship vs capital ship battle, like how the ORIGINAL Star Wars Battlefront II worked, then yes, this WOULD work across all eras
    There should be starfighters in Capital Supremacy.
  • This 100% needs to happen. I love clone wars era but I want to be able to play this game mode. F**k whether or not it is "realistic" I want to play this game mode with all eras. Playing as clones or droids gets old real quick, plus I miss the other heros that are not included in the Prequel era.
  • BattleOfBespin
    13 posts Member
    edited October 18
    noname05 wrote: »
    This 100% needs to happen. I love clone wars era but I want to be able to play this game mode. F**k whether or not it is "realistic" I want to play this game mode with all eras. Playing as clones or droids gets old real quick, plus I miss the other heros that are not included in the Prequel era.
    I agree. And, it might just be me, but does it bother anyone else that battle droids are such a thin target? Obviously it realistic that they are so thin but they still feel harder to aim at.