criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

RIP Fortnite Battle Royale

To those of you who either tried to play the game or watched someone else play the game today, you know what I’m talking about.

Press F in chat

Replies

• FFFFF
  • Fs in the chat. I honestly think they are ending the game. I was actually playing during the live event.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Cadoth
    1178 posts Member
    edited October 14
    I turned my PC off at 10:30pm after 2 and a half hour of waiting cause I was pretty bored.
    Is the game still dead or something?
  • E E E E E
    absjux5050sp.png
    "Somewhere over this horizon sit a million little dictators eager to purge society of its strengths"
    -Mk300mk

• Cadoth
    1178 posts Member
    MK300MK wrote: »
    E E E E E
    absjux5050sp.png

Actually the servers are working again now
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    MK300MK wrote: »
    E E E E E
    absjux5050sp.png

Actually the servers are working again now
    Shhh... Let's pretend they are not.
    "Somewhere over this horizon sit a million little dictators eager to purge society of its strengths"
    -Mk300mk

• Iceninja
    440 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Well they came back online. I played to see if it was any good. The servers go off for two days and everyone becomes bots. My first match right when I got on I got six kills and the victory Royale. As soon as I ramp rushed people they ran away and hid in dumpsters. They also somehow lost even more intelligence.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Fortnite is back and better than ever. o:)
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Fortnite is back and better than ever. o:)

Fortnite, fishing sim.
  • I also got a duos win today. I either got way better or everyone else got way worse. [I think it was both]