criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Community Transmission - Appearances & Co-Op

2Next

Replies

• Glad to see Luke is getting more skins. I hope to see many more! I would love to see old appearances be made for heroes like Luke, Leia, Han, and even Lando. I would also had an idea for a new gamemode! It is like a 1v1 hero vs villains, so like Boba vs Han on like Kessel or something, Rey and Kylo on Starkiller, Luke and Vader on Death star, and many others
  • Brilliant transmission, almost closes out the ANH Skins. Given that its Battlefront skin focus should prioritize ones seen in battle, so while something like (for example) Dagobah Luke would be cool, its not a look that should be prioritized in the near future.

If i could wish for any Original Trilogy Skins up until TROS content i would wish for:
    • Ben Kenobi (to finish the ANH skins)
    • Bespin Luke
    • Bespin Leia (Actually two possible skins for this one)
    • Endor Luke (completing the Camo Endor skins for O.T Characters)
    • Endor Brown Pants Han (Beardless Smuggler)
    • Death Star 2 Luke

Bonus
    • Solo Maul or Rebels Maul (to fight Ben Kenobi)

I mean people might want Pilot Luke, i know i do, but he belongs in a cockpit. Stormtrooper Han and Luke might be cool, but i'd rather have entirely new than re-used assets (though i imagine the iconic smuggler Endor Han would be a quicker skin to sort hence the exception and inclusion). These six feel like the essential skins to (for now) complete the iconic moments throughout the Original Trilogy on the planets we have in the game. They would also complement the other skins already in the game. Though six essentials is probably a big ask for the remainder of October and November, i can dream.

I hope someone parroting on about the next skins when the Yavin/ ANH Han skins aren't out yet doesn't seem ungrateful, i greatly look forward to unlocking those (i already have Farmboy Luke). I'm just soaking up the original trilogy attention until the sequel trilogy content comes. Great stuff in this update :smile:

• When is the farmboy luke going to end? I missed the beginning because of the bug delay thing and am back from business trip friday evening after the original event end time? Can anyone let me know if the event end time has been delayed so I can still get the farmboy luke skin?
  • zakdude100 wrote: »
    Brilliant transmission, almost closes out the ANH Skins. Given that its Battlefront skin focus should prioritize ones seen in battle, so while something like (for example) Dagobah Luke would be cool, its not a look that should be prioritized in the near future.

If i could wish for any Original Trilogy Skins up until TROS content i would wish for:
    • Ben Kenobi (to finish the ANH skins)
    • Bespin Luke
    • Bespin Leia (Actually two possible skins for this one)
    • Endor Luke (completing the Camo Endor skins for O.T Characters)
    • Endor Brown Pants Han (Beardless Smuggler)
    • Death Star 2 Luke

Bonus
    • Solo Maul or Rebels Maul (to fight Ben Kenobi)

I mean people might want Pilot Luke, i know i do, but he belongs in a cockpit. Stormtrooper Han and Luke might be cool, but i'd rather have entirely new than re-used assets (though i imagine the iconic smuggler Endor Han would be a quicker skin to sort hence the exception and inclusion). These six feel like the essential skins to (for now) complete the iconic moments throughout the Original Trilogy on the planets we have in the game. They would also complement the other skins already in the game. Though six essentials is probably a big ask for the remainder of October and November, i can dream.

I hope someone parroting on about the next skins when the Yavin/ ANH Han skins aren't out yet doesn't seem ungrateful, i greatly look forward to unlocking those (i already have Farmboy Luke). I'm just soaking up the original trilogy attention until the sequel trilogy content comes. Great stuff in this update :smile:

Thanks, now I better get the "Epic" classification. Smuggler has the Endor pants while ANH is different.
  • Can we please, before the end of the Clone Wars season (which is a massive and amazing expansion thank you), get a new skin for Maul? Such as his Clone Wars appearance or the one from Solo: A Star Wars Story
  • Now the focus is slowly drifting towards OT starting with ANH, and after many Maul vs Obi-Wan related stuff, November is a good time to bring in Old Ben Kenobi and Solo/Twin Suns Maul.

It's not because these characters were mains in PT their skins would not be considered OT.

• SnakeMajin wrote: »

Thanks, now I better get the "Epic" classification. Smuggler has the Endor pants while ANH is different.

Yeah man, i wouldn't have noticed at all though if not for all the LEGO minifigure variations over the years. A New hope Han has the blue pants.

fepd2rqr9hcx.png

jpx7kwyg3miu.png

Endor Han had the right idea, he wore the brown pants.

• adding Ben Kenobi Skin and Rogue One / A New Hope Vader and the Episode IV era is complete... aaaaaaaaaand adding the Death Star Map (the one with Tarkin's War Room)
  • FabiDepp wrote: »
    It looks great. Now hat about Ben Kenobi and so we're closing ANH era?

Listen to this man here, he has a great Point here!! also maybe getting also the Rogue One / A New Hope Vader the era will be complete
  • I love when you guys drop new skins in updates. It gets me just as hyped as a new map or game mode would.
  • Any chance you'll release the Leia Princess skin for purchase? Those of us who didn't have online access to the game after May 4 weren't able to get it and now seems to be gone forever.
  • Awesome!! I cant wait to rock these classic skins! Im sure they are saving Bespin/Dagobah Luke for another special event down the road...
    Can someone post a comparison between the Black outfits that Luke wears??

When are we getting Co-Op on OT maps???
  • I always hoped they would add this skin,thanks Dice!
  • The game has some annoying bugs but I still have lots of fun playing and I believe its going to get better.
  • Please do Bespin Luke and X-Wing Pilot Luke.
  • Please do Bespin Luke and X-Wing Pilot Luke.

Add Dagobah, Black Robes Crait, and Flashback Jedi Master and Im in
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • I think an "Old Ben" appearance is due. What about another Vader appearance with his removed mask and that ghastly face from his death scene on Death Star II. Maybe his Force ghost?

I hope I didn't spoil anything for anyone. He's Luke's dad btw, too.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    y11*****27tgkkk.png

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

There have been many battles throughout the Star Wars™ saga and the Battle of Yavin ranks up there as one of the most iconic.

It was a one in a million shot that ultimately led to the destruction of the Death Star. Those involved in this epic battle, and therefore a major blow to the Empire, were rewarded via a Celebration Ceremony within the Great Temple on Yavin 4.

This is the scene of the first two appearances we’ll be talking about today.

cvrkd9o6yxcx.png

THE BATTLE OF YAVIN APPEARANCES

We’ve talked a bit recently about appearances for Luke Skywalker and we currently have a special Timed Quest underway where you could unlock his Farmboy appearance from Star Wars: A New Hope.

Coming this month is another Luke Skywalker appearance and as you’ve probably guessed by now, it will be based around his look from the Celebration Ceremony that took place after the Battle of Yavin, complete with the iconic yellow jacket.
    hnuzkwuuvjhh.gif
    Luke Skywalker, Yavin Ceremony Appearance

Not to be outdone, and as he once said “don’t get cocky kid,'' Han Solo will also be receiving his Star Wars: A New Hope appearance.

The new appearance for Luke will be connected to a special in-game event, while Han's will be classified as Epic and will be available for 40,000 in-game credits or 1,000 crystals. Once the special in-game event has ended, Yavin Luke will also be available for 40,000 in-game credits or 1,000 crystals.

You’ll be able to join the battlefront as Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in their Yavin 4 appearances once the “Another Night on Endor” update launches on the 23rd of this month.

uzy5o9sl1bnw.png

CO-OP DEFEND

We’ve received a lot of great feedback on Co-Op since it launched last month and we’re really happy with the response so far. We’re expanding Co-Op this month and with it will come the ability to defend on each of the planets.
    • Kamino: Republic Defend
    • Geonosis: Separatist Defend
    • Naboo: Republic Defend
    • Kashyyyk: Republic Defend
    • Felucia: Separatist Defend

The above appearances and Co-Op defend will be arriving in the Another Night on Endor update, which is due for release on October 23. We’ll be back shortly for some details surrounding our return to the forest moon of Endor, better bring a flashlight.

Yub Nub

9pf87z0gshha.png
    2x6fl8dqjyyl.png

Wow devs you really nailed the look of young Luke this time, amazing job. 🤗👍🏼🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
    “There is always hope.”
  • Do not do heroes unleashed again when this comes out. Every freaking time, its laggy, buggy, and hero abilities dont work or you get the how magnetic lightsaber thing going
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Awesome! But when are we getting the long awaited Endor Luke?
    Also, the 2 other skins I'd like to see in the game most are Battle damaged Vader and Dagobah Luke.
  • Stop with the skins. Focus on OT and ST CS, IA and Co-oP. Please
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Stop with the skins. Focus on OT and ST CS, IA and Co-oP. Please

Skins for the OT? Luke, rebel skins, Rebel Marine please
  • Xena
    10 posts Member
    I still hope we get a star fighter coop.
  • I like the content, but I have a problem, this game is soo good, but it's starting to take too much space on my ps4. I am deleting games to keep playing battlefront 2 and I even had to delete battlefront 1. Don't get me wrong, you are the best, but I can't play other games because battlefront takes a lot of storage. Please give suggestions on what to do. Or maybe it could a reason on why to make a new battlefront game🤔🤔
  • nazo891 wrote: »
    I like the content, but I have a problem, this game is soo good, but it's starting to take too much space on my ps4. I am deleting games to keep playing battlefront 2 and I even had to delete battlefront 1. Don't get me wrong, you are the best, but I can't play other games because battlefront takes a lot of storage. Please give suggestions on what to do. Or maybe it could a reason on why to make a new battlefront game🤔🤔

Soo good? Are you forgetting about the multiple bugs, the lag, etc etc?
  • Xena wrote: »
    I still hope we get a star fighter coop.

That would be welcome, playing against other real-life players kill the fun for me. Playing alongside with other players is great :smiley:
    Star-Wars fan since 1999 & Member of the PC Master Race.
  • Craggle_Rock_88
    5 posts Member
    edited October 20
    nazo891 wrote: »
    I like the content, but I have a problem, this game is soo good, but it's starting to take too much space on my ps4. I am deleting games to keep playing battlefront 2 and I even had to delete battlefront 1. Don't get me wrong, you are the best, but I can't play other games because battlefront takes a lot of storage. Please give suggestions on what to do. Or maybe it could a reason on why to make a new battlefront game🤔🤔

Get a hard drive. Ps4 storage is a different file type to xbox and PC, but Seagate provide a hard drive specifically for ps4 in various sizes of 1tb and upwards. Comes set up for the file type ps4 uses.

Seagate 2 TB Game Drive for PS4, USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive for PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0711XHVXX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-ZiRDb9HZ7VBM
  • I was unable to play when you guys recently released the ANH skin for Leia... Will there be another opportunity to get this in the future?
  • OutbackKanga
    166 posts Member
    edited October 28
    Well Ea has done it again .. you had a great thing with co op ..Great relaxing game then you stuffed it with this defence rubbish .. no longer worth playing any more now .. what servers there were are divided and the defence is absolute junk to play .. way too hard and impossible...CONGTATULATIONS EA ON STUFFING UP ANOTHER MODE.