criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

That thing with the hope.

Replies

• Ryu_Tano94
    365 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    In the multiple ahsoka threads created i've never seen an official reply from the community manager or devs, i wonder why?

Why do you care so much about trying to prove people wrong lol. EVERY thread she has you have to be heard. You try so hard lol.

This point means literally nothing if you understand how Dice works

You point only tells me that every little single thing that wasn't announced could made its way into battlefront and that point of view is wrong imo.
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    In the multiple ahsoka threads created i've never seen an official reply from the community manager or devs, i wonder why?

Believe it or not this points more towards plans of her being in place than not. They have shot down mace windu, jango fett, and starfighter assault to name a few. Their lack of response can be taken as them not being able to say they r coming but not wanting to lie.

Or maybe they scrapped out the idea to add her long time ago, who knows?

Because they have NDAs which literally forbids them to talk about upcoming content by Disney, EA and Lucasfilm which proves in logical conclusion she is been worked on and coming sometime in the future because they are very much allowed to outright deny content that isnt coming which they didnt do too.

NDA's only works for the movies and this is a videogame, the only thing they need to do to release new content is to get green light from lucasfilm and that's all

Behold the NDA/DICE expert has spoken.

Ah, so Alex64 is an expert on NDA’s, the inner workings of DICE, and the inner workings of game design( He once said making droidekas was super easy!).

Is there anything Alex cannot do?

Yes, making DICE tell us if Ahsoka is coming or not. Only time can tell.
  • Alex64 wrote: »

Why do you care so much about trying to prove people wrong lol. EVERY thread she has you have to be heard. You try so hard lol.

You point only tells me that every little single thing that wasn't announced could made its way into battlefront and that point of view is wrong imo.

Believe it or not this points more towards plans of her being in place than not. They have shot down mace windu, jango fett, and starfighter assault to name a few. Their lack of response can be taken as them not being able to say they r coming but not wanting to lie.

Because they have NDAs which literally forbids them to talk about upcoming content by Disney, EA and Lucasfilm which proves in logical conclusion she is been worked on and coming sometime in the future because they are very much allowed to outright deny content that isnt coming which they didnt do too.

NDA's only works for the movies and this is a videogame, the only thing they need to do to release new content is to get green light from lucasfilm and that's all

Time ago they explained how content make its way into the game, it's not a secret.

I must have missed it, care to share a Link to this explanation? Im interested and i want to see it myself.
  • Alex64
    8670 posts Member

Time ago they explained how content make its way into the game, it's not a secret.

I must have missed it, care to share a Link to this explanation? Im interested and i want to see it myself.

You missed it 'cause you don't post here too often.

They explained the way content need to be approved first then released and not everything could make its way to the game, i don't understand why you are talking about NDA, those things are only for movies.

Proof?

I'm not the community manager, you should ask him
  • IronSoldier
    3993 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    If y'alll could keep the comments on topic (to Ahsoka) and not to someone's profession (Why?) or otherwise that'd be grand.

You missed it 'cause you don't post here too often.

They explained the way content need to be approved first then released and not everything could make its way to the game, i don't understand why you are talking about NDA, those things are only for movies.

Thats still just you words, i want to read their Statement/ watch their Video in that matter myself. Not read your words on what they said/wrote. The German Wikipedia Definition for NDA states in terms of usage:

Between Customers and Deliverers

Between Employers and Employees/Freelancers to protect Businesssecrets

Between Developers and Betatesters of a Software

Between Visitors of a Mediaevent where Future Products are shown and its Creators

So not just movies.

It also states that in the USA NDAs can be created for everything that happens in ans Enterprise. Which lets me think it could also include the way of content creation.
  • But as the Senior Moderator justifiable said, we are drifting off topic. So since there are no new possible leaks or hints we just stop commenting until someone has something like that to share.
  • OoiiHooked_22
    5136 posts Member
    edited December 2019

You just don’t understand how DICE works 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Post edited by OoiiHooked_22 on
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member
    @IronSoldier could you please be so kind as to tell the devs to manage the ahsoka hype better. And either tease her in some way or straight up say there are no near future plans to bring her in. Thank you
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Ah, so she's survived. Excellent, Episode 10 shall proceed as planned

OOM-9 will complete the cycle and defeat Ezra and Ashoka by blasting them off a cliff with his superior grounded tank position

Soon Dave Baloni will no longer be able to kill characters off by having them fall and hurt their legs

What on earth are you even talking about??! Kill off characters by falling and hurting their legs?? so confused.

Nearly every villain in Rebels died from falling off of a cliff. Master of the plot cliff ground eZrA BrIDGeR is. But OOM-9 held the high ground first and Episode 10 must complete the cycle begun in Episode 1 and have OOM-9 restore the balance

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • This dude and that droid 😂😂😂😂🤣
  • zmuzjwftu1an.png
  • JJUSSI_KALEIDON
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    You want Ahsoka? A loved hero from the franchise?

Nah, what we really want is a droid-ball who has no idea how to fight...
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    CT0WN_ wrote: »
    True modern art

giphy.gif

It cannot be
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Alex64
    8670 posts Member
    @IronSoldier could you please be so kind as to tell the devs to manage the ahsoka hype better. And either tease her in some way or straight up say there are no near future plans to bring her in. Thank you

You can't ask something they couldn't do, if they don't want to tease her it's because there's nothing planned for her in battlefront, it would be better if the community manager decide to answer yes or no ahsoka in game to end this endless argument once for all
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I do think that they are currently trying to kill the hype to build it back up when she is announced (if she is announced)

The hype seams pretty dead by this point, no one expects her anymore they just keep hoping, its not like before. Think its quite a bad way of generating hype tbh, ide rsther know for many months in advance shes coming than to constantly be let down. It would giv me something to look forward to no matter how far away

Oh come now, where is your faith? Ashoka fans have been pampered and favored by DICE for ages now

I've been campaigning two and a half years for OOM-9 and I still don't have a reply from Ben, yet I have never lost faith. Silence is part of DICE, you must EMBRACE IT

LET IT FUEL YOU!
    tumblr_ozb6u4b9o11vymbt8o2_400.gifv

It's much easier after you do so, trust me. Plus it lets you get entertained by really small stuff

Like Discord vote buttons
    1lqkd1d5rrks.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

You can't ask something they couldn't do, if they don't want to tease her it's because there's nothing planned for her in battlefront, it would be better if the community manager decide to answer yes or no ahsoka in game to end this endless argument once for all

They arent allowed to say yes hence i said do a tease or say no.
  • Alex64
    8670 posts Member

The community manager is allowed to end this endless and pointless discussion once for all, people here can't have a decent discussion without being attacked and i'm talkin' about both sides,It's obvious there's nothing positive about this fights, and it is in some way toxic.
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

The community manager is allowed to end this endless and pointless discussion once for all, people here can't have a decent discussion without being attacked and i'm talkin' about both sides,It's obvious there's nothing positive about this fights, and it is in some way toxic.

I hvnt attacked nor been attacked yet, in my experience its just people sharing opinions and speculation
  • Alex64
    8670 posts Member

I hvnt attacked nor been attacked yet, in my experience its just people sharing opinions and speculation

Maybe you are new here but this thread got an history for creating problems to the mods and i just think they would solve all the problems here if they decide to answer yes or no.

Maybe you are new here but this thread got an history for creating problems to the mods and i just think they would solve all the problems here if they decide to answer yes or no.

Stay on topic please
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member

Stay on topic please

uspk327emrs31.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • I have no interest of any characters from cartoons being included at all.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • I have no interest of any characters from cartoons being included at all.

Why?
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

OOM-9 will complete the cycle and defeat Ezra and Ashoka by blasting them off a cliff with his superior grounded tank position

Soon Dave Baloni will no longer be able to kill characters off by having them fall and hurt their legs

What on earth are you even talking about??! Kill off characters by falling and hurting their legs?? so confused.

Nearly every villain in Rebels died from falling off of a cliff. Master of the plot cliff ground eZrA BrIDGeR is. But OOM-9 held the high ground first and Episode 10 must complete the cycle begun in Episode 1 and have OOM-9 restore the balance

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

That doesn't happen to every villain. The grand inquisitor throws himself off the edge, the other two inquisitors were killed by Maul, one of the other inquisitors died because his saber gave out and spit in half, Thrawn didn't even fall off of a cliff, you seem to be kinda delusional.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • This dude and that droid 😂😂😂😂🤣

It's like a fetish for THAT droid or something.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    you seem to be kinda delusional.

But who is more delusional the one that admits it and knows so, or the one who believes he isn't?
    source.gif
    That doesn't happen to every villain.

You've clearly never watched Rebels
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Ryu_Tano94
    365 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Interesting retweet from Christian Johanessen put it as Spoiler for Safety reasons for Mandalorian Season 2.

Why here? Well it includes an interesting reflection. Its Promotion art style Fan art judging from the hashtags.

Emphasis on the one retweeting in combination with the reflection, rather than the big picture itself and the fact that it seems to be "just" Fan Art and nothing official, in this topic.
    3ubva26ec00p.jpg
    8kqscbxxisa2.jpg
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member
    Interesting retweet from Christian Johanessen put it as Spoiler for Safety reasons for Mandalorian Season 2.

Why here? Well it has includes an interesting reflection. Its Promotion art style Fan art judging from the hashtags.

Emphasis on the one retweeting in combination with the reflection, rather than the big picture itself and the fact that it seems to be "just" Fan Art and nothing official, in this topic.
    3ubva26ec00p.jpg
    8kqscbxxisa2.jpg

That would be awesome, someone needs to show baby yoda how to use the force
  • Don’t tickle me like that
  • Ryu_Tano94
    365 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Don’t tickle me like that

What? What was that for? Thats something im to german to understand.
    Post edited by Ryu_Tano94 on
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member

What?

OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Long has delusion and reality been a subject of debate amongst philosophers from the days of Ancient Greece and the fierce debates between Socrates and Sophism to star wars and Anakin and Obiwan's differing point of view

Does delusion exist and how so? If reality is based upon the perception of the viewer is it not so? This would of course rely upon all of reality existing in the mind of the viewer but in so doing would actually undermine all of reality because at that point reality is no longer reality

Instead it is clear that each person is a visitor, a player, a window into a quantumfiable and distinct universe. However this universe allows for both one's own perspective to co-exist alongside its order. Much like how Sunglasses change the perception of light and the environment in one's eyes, so too does the mind's eye bend our reality

But where does this go? If reality is both set in stone and also bendable to one's point of view are both assumptions correct? Possibly and no, do I have the answer? Of course not I am but one person in the world with very little wisdom but in so doing by admitting I know practically nothing I have proven myself to not be delusional

By admitting I know very little and weird I am I acknowledge my makeup and the makeup of others. In so doing I have risen above delusion acknowledged my brain and am free of delusion. Rather it is those that deny their delusion that are truly deluded but that ties into it again

What is delusion and what is reality

Well----

3kroia.gif

OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »

What?

Teasing me with Snips in Mando lol. Would be amazing!
    Blah blah blah

3kroia.gif

As you are an expert in delusion, I’ll understand if you are one of the few who truly understand. 😉. When’s the next OMM thread coming
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    Blah blah blah

3kroia.gif

As you are an expert in delusion, I’ll understand if you are one of the few who truly understand. 😉. When’s the next OMM thread coming
    Blah blah blah

3kroia.gif

3kros1.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
    Blah blah blah

3kroia.gif

Blah blah blah

3kroia.gif

3kros1.jpg

My only Xmas gift wish and I got nothing.
  • ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    My only Xmas gift wish and I got nothing.

tenor.gif

Each one must have a purpose

I must consult the discord buttons now
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • bfloo
    17688 posts Member

Ah, so Alex64 is an expert on NDA’s, the inner workings of DICE, and the inner workings of game design( He once said making droidekas was super easy!).

Is there anything Alex cannot do?

Alex won the dislike warz, she is our queen.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo
    17688 posts Member

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ROMG4
    5308 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Cliff's are all powahful

3krpr2.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

What?

Oh so i thought right. Tickling is another word in english for teasing, ok. But as i wrote its just Fan Art.

What?

Oh so i thought right. Tickling is another word in english for teasing, ok. But as i wrote its just Fan Art.

Tickling is just a bad choice of words lol. I’m weird, bad joke

What?

Fan art or not, it is awesome and makes sense
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ahsoka died, just like her chance to be added in this game.

No, a gandalf picture can't save her.

Well, one thing is she's not a Jedi at the end of ROTS, she's just a force-wielder in Rebels.

How she communicated in TROS to Rey could be the same way Yoda talked to Ezra in Rebels Season 1 or it could be some type of World Between Worlds-situation like how Ahsoka and Ezra heard Maz, Poe, Rey, and Kylo's voices when some of them didn't exist yet.

Were you talking about this tweet that Dave Filoni posted conveniently on Christmas Day?

The context on the movie is trying to say is that every sith died with palpatine and every Jedi live on Rey, she's the most powerful jedi ever from now.

All those jedi on the end were dead and offer their energy to save Rey.

Plus, the TROS Visual Dictionary showed that Luke's Jedi texts apparently talked about the World Between Worlds.

Maybe Ahsoka will be the one to finish Rey's training in the Force, if that's the intention of Lucasfilm's plans for Rey, Finn, and Poe in the post-TROS timeline?
    She only has so far: 2 out of 3 lessons from Luke, the Jedi texts, and whatever remains of what Leia learned from Luke before Leia went back to politics in the New Republic.

There's definitely more to learn than just all of that.

giphy.gif

Rey literally defeat ALL THE SITH, she doesn't need more training, she's the most powerful jedi ever.
    Not as a Jedi but in the Force, if you understand how the Bendu and the Loth-wolves played into Kanan's and Ezra's story.

Ahsoka was also doing something post-Rebels that wasn't related to the Jedi, maybe it'll intersect with what happens to Rey next.

At the end of the day, there's still other Force-sensitives out there even Finn (according to JJ Abrams), maybe Poe (according to Shattered Empire), Temiri Blagg, Karr Nuq Sin, the Tehar kids and probably Kaz (there's been rumors about something happening at the end of Resistance), Jacen Syndulla, The Child, etc.

Rey isn't the only remaining Force-sensitive around, she's just the last person to know about the Jedi and could even choose to create new types of groups that don't associate with Jedi or Sith-affiliated names.

I also want to name drop something that you should look out for in the near future: Project Luminous.

latest?cb=20191005013816

How about the boy with the broom. Proves there are others we haven't even heard from yet.

DICE, please make broom boy a playable hero
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's

But who is more delusional the one that admits it and knows so, or the one who believes he isn't?
    source.gif

Yes i have watched Rebels and that doesn't happen to every villain, i already explained that in my post above. You clearly haven't watched Star Wars in general because both Maul and Palpatine fell down a shaft as well, just because they did does that mean that every villain fell down a shaft?
    rcar0gljuaad.png

Why here? Well it includes an interesting reflection. Its Promotion art style Fan art judging from the hashtags.

3ubva26ec00p.jpg
    8kqscbxxisa2.jpg
    Whoa that looks like Ahoska the white, reminds me of Gandalf. Maybe Sabine and Ahsoka run into the Mandalorian while they're searching for Ezra.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • bfloo wrote: »

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

Anyhow, anyhow, anyhow........ let's just forget all about this, it's going off topic anyhow. We're not here to discus what show we don't like and all that negativity..... we're here in this thread to talk about adding Ahsoka in this game, and to get her to this game. Can anyone on here ever keep a settle conversation? I think not. Literally in every thread it either..... A. starts to go off topic. B. a debate or argument, or provokes someone in it is starting one where it's not needed. Or C. it's someone stepping on someones opinions or likes. That's literally the basis of this forum, let's just argue all day and go off topic all day. So let's just keep the shows and negativity out of this, and stay on the topic of adding Ahsoka... unless you're gonna say something nice about it, or else if not then it would be like stepping on others opinions and likes, which is totally unnecessary.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

Anyhow, anyhow, anyhow........ let's just forget all about this, it's going off topic anyhow. We're not here to discus what show we don't like and all that negativity..... we're here in this thread to talk about adding Ahsoka in this game, and to get her to this game. Can anyone on here ever keep a settle conversation? I think not. Literally in every thread it either..... A. starts to go off topic. B. a debate or argument, or provokes someone in it is starting one where it's not needed. Or C. it's someone stepping on someones opinions or likes. That's literally the basis of this forum, let's just argue all day and go off topic all day. So let's just keep the shows and negativity out of this, and stay on the topic of adding Ahsoka... unless you're gonna say something nice about it, or else if not then it would be like stepping on others opinions and likes, which is totally unnecessary.

I think the important thing is to keep the conversation alive, debates and disagreements about speculation rnt a bad thing, its more how they are handled sometimes. I just hope we can get her on the next roadmap and forget about this.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

I think the important thing is to keep the conversation alive, debates and disagreements about speculation rnt a bad thing, its more how they are handled sometimes. I just hope we can get her on the next roadmap and forget about this.

Yeah and that's my point...... except people tend to go off topic by going into their dislikes or something such as that, in which those dislikes usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand and usually sparks debate and arguments.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

Yeah and that's my point...... except people tend to go off topic by going into their dislikes or something such as that, in which those dislikes usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand and usually sparks debate and arguments.

Fair enough. Tbh though i think if shes not in the next roadmap, we all need to just giv up hope cuz that means she wont be coming till at least the whole ot era is done which willcbe like half a year minimum...