criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka not coming? Boring Battlefront

Replies

• ROMG4 wrote: »
    Funny, we ended up getting Princess Leia LOL

In a entirely different game almost 3 years later
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    I would love to see all of the but Ahsoka goes first because of all female characters i care about her most and after that Jyn would be a good Pick from those since i saw some people want her.

I understand that you really like Ashoka, I know the feeling as I am a big fan of OOM-9. But we can't demand the game cater to our individual needs the myriad of desires from the whole community must be taken in, as well as what the devs personally want to work on

I may want OOM-9 in the game more than anyone else but I would not put him above other content people want such as the much needed year long OT season

Also yes I will make one for villains I suppose later

Well said sir. 👏👏👏
  • Sure bring on Ahsoka......... but she can wait til early 2021... this year should be based more on the OT era, and what i mean by that is OT era content that has not been in a game before..... such as just OT content in general that has not been in the BF games... and Rebels content, there's so many Stormtrooper skins and battle damaged Vader skin that could be added from Rebels.... also heroes would be nice, such as Sabine. Of course we need Scarif, even though it was in the 2015 BF 1.... it's still like the best and most beautiful map we could possibly get for this game... and it's finally coming! Then Ahsoka and Ventress can be added in early 2021 as i said.... aside from Ahsoka and Ventress i don't care for anymore DRIP FED PT/clone wars content...... not unless it's NOT gonna be drip fed then whatever.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

I would love to see all of the but Ahsoka goes first because of all female characters i care about her most and after that Jyn would be a good Pick from those since i saw some people want her.

I understand that you really like Ashoka, I know the feeling as I am a big fan of OOM-9. But we can't demand the game cater to our individual needs the myriad of desires from the whole community must be taken in, as well as what the devs personally want to work on

I may want OOM-9 in the game more than anyone else but I would not put him above other content people want such as the much needed year long OT season

Well, I tend to agree about a myriad of desires, but Ahsoka shares with Din Djarrin a very special situation. They are main characters from very popular Star Wars TV shows.

I mean, compared to Cad Bane, Nien Numb, Dengar or whatever background character, she is a freaking Main character.

The time when only films were significant is behind us, especially with those new Netflix-Amazon-like media that keep rising since a few years. Opposed to film main characters, she may not or I'd say shouldn't be considered, but against the background guy from that scene at 43min27, we can't deny her case.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    I actually disagree with the way most of you view hero mechanics. In terms of are abilities are comoeltly new, no not really however its the slight changes, and the diferrent combinations of abilities that create a different playstyle for a character and therefore different game experience.

Playing obi one in supremacy is a complete different experience than playing anakin or yoda because of differences in force push and stamina usage. Your experience and playstyle is completly different. Bb8 and bb9e actually feel completly different from eachother, bb9e hides behind friends whereas bb8 is more of a hit and run character.

Ahsoka should be an extremly agile and quick character. And she could have different mechanics. Maybe instead of having the block button thats her left lightsaber and to block is actually an ability. An ability like obi ones rush so she can get in and out of situations as well as an aoe spin attack that goes updwards and can catch people in the air. Playing as her would be a complete new experience with the stanina working completly differently for her and having two seperate attacks
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    I actually disagree with the way most of you view hero mechanics. In terms of are abilities are comoeltly new, no not really however its the slight changes, and the diferrent combinations of abilities that create a different playstyle for a character and therefore different game experience.

Playing obi one in supremacy is a complete different experience than playing anakin or yoda because of differences in force push and stamina usage. Your experience and playstyle is completly different. Bb8 and bb9e actually feel completly different from eachother, bb9e hides behind friends whereas bb8 is more of a hit and run character.

Ahsoka should be an extremly agile and quick character. And she could have different mechanics. Maybe instead of having the block button thats her left lightsaber and to block is actually an ability. An ability like obi ones rush so she can get in and out of situations as well as an aoe spin attack that goes updwards and can catch people in the air. Playing as her would be a complete new experience with the stanina working completly differently for her and having two seperate attacks

That’s why I’ll never understand people that try and say sabers are copy and paste of each other. Yea a lot of them have a push, but if that’s makes them copy and paste then blasters are with stuns? It’s a weird cop out.

I asked some multiple times how are Dooku and Yoda copy and pasted and no one has yet to answer.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »

That’s why I’ll never understand people that try and say sabers are copy and paste of each other. Yea a lot of them have a push, but if that’s makes them copy and paste then blasters are with stuns? It’s a weird cop out.

I asked some multiple times how are Dooku and Yoda copy and pasted and no one has yet to answer.

I agree. I think like with the new units, any more heroes coming should have a clear game mode focus. Hvv or large game modes.

I agree. I think like with the new units, any more heroes coming should have a clear game mode focus. Hvv or large game modes.

Any new LS hero should be for HVV, and DS hero should be trooper modes. Period. But each should have 1 ability that helps in the opposite.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member

Any new LS hero should be for HVV, and DS hero should be trooper modes. Period. But each should have 1 ability that helps in the opposite.

I think ahsokas quick mobility would make her amazing in large game modes

I totally agree but with the state of balance in HVV currently, if no significant buffs are applied, we need a strong LS saber for that mode specifically. Luckily she’ll still have her speed for trooper modes.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member

I totally agree but with the state of balance in HVV currently, if no significant buffs are applied, we need a strong LS saber for that mode specifically. Luckily she’ll still have her speed for trooper modes.

Theres a lot of hero redesigns coming

Theres a lot of hero redesigns coming

Let’s pray they are worth it
    SnakeMajin wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »

Well, I tend to agree about a myriad of desires, but Ahsoka shares with Din Djarrin a very special situation. They are main characters from very popular Star Wars TV shows.

I mean, compared to Cad Bane, Nien Numb, Dengar or whatever background character, she is a freaking Main character.

The time when only films were significant is behind us, especially with those new Netflix-Amazon-like media that keep rising since a few years. Opposed to film main characters, she may not or I'd say shouldn't be considered, but against the background guy from that scene at 43min27, we can't deny her case.

Again you miss the point I'm trying to make

The importance of a character to the main plot of Star Wars should be considered, however as we've seen in Star Wars great characters are around every corner. Example: Dengar, Nien Nunb, and the rest

The point of relevancy is a criteria that should be valued but not always to a T, because Star Wars is a wide ranging universe.

Here's the problem, we've had a whole year of nothing but CW content. Over 100 trooper skins, a dozen Hero skins many of which are based on the CW, Clone Commandos, Droidekas, Droid Commandos, Arc Troopers, Capital Supremacy, many reworks to Capital Supremacy's mechanics and maps, entirely brand new planets, assets, and maps, 4 new heroes, absolute prequel Bonanza

Now how does everything is Prequels connect with the Star Wars is a deep universe? Very little, this game was marketed as an all era inclusive game and for a year it neglected any form of OT content and for two years it completely neglected the ST

If Ashoka and Ventress were the top of the request pile they would have come before these reinforcements and maps. The fact droidekas got in while they haven't clearly shows what fans valued more. Now the team is moving on to the OT after releasing ST content to finish up the trilogy and after one year I'm sure Prequel fans should have more than enough patience to wait for a time when PT content comes again or BF3

You've had a year, Star Wars is Star Wars if your a fan of the game you'll like the content either way. We must all share

You must mistake me for some TCW-exclusive die hard. Since I don't care about Ahsoka, have always advocated OT content like Rogue One and would even take more ST content even though I dislike the films. Should I want PT content, it has to wait.

This led you to elude my whole point about main characters. When it comes to OT, bring me Jyn, Krennic and Mando. I will hardly take anyone seriously for advocating "great" backgrounders UNTIL mains got there.

I just don't let my bias cloud my judgment around Ahsoka.
  • ROMG4
    4692 posts Member

You must mistake me for some TCW-exclusive die hard. Since I don't care about Ahsoka, have always advocated OT content like Rogue One and would even take more ST content even though I dislike the films. Should I want PT content, it has to wait.

This led you to elude my whole point about main characters. When it comes to OT, bring me Jyn, Krennic and Mando. I will hardly take anyone seriously for advocating "great" backgrounders UNTIL mains got there.

A lot of my post shifted from talking to you towards making a statement to the others like ryo. I didn't really mean to call you anything, I apologize for my poor writing structure in that department
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg

A lot of my post shifted from talking to you towards making a statement to the others like ryo. I didn't really mean to call you anything, I apologize for my poor writing structure in that department

That's okay.
    I like to argue anyway 😋
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »

That's okay.
    I like to argue anyway 😋
    You fit the Battlefront forums perfectly then.
    :smiley:
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • lowell wrote: »
    Let's keep up the optimism:

fgxy4lr6d6g41.png

When the timing is right..wonder what could mean🤭🤭🤭🤭
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

fgxy4lr6d6g41.png

It sounds pretty self explanatory and could be hundreds of things not just ahsoka

fgxy4lr6d6g41.png

It sounds pretty self explanatory and could be hundreds of things not just ahsoka

I know lol.

fgxy4lr6d6g41.png

W

fgxy4lr6d6g41.png

Well i hope that it's either Ahsoka and Ventress or OT/Rouge One/Rebels content. Since aside from Ahsoka and Ventress i don't really care for anymore hype killing drip fed PT content.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    Grievous15 wrote: »

fgxy4lr6d6g41.png

W

fgxy4lr6d6g41.png

Well i hope that it's either Ahsoka and Ventress or OT/Rouge One/Rebels content. Since aside from Ahsoka and Ventress i don't really care for anymore hype killing drip fed PT content.

I mean, Mandalore won't be drip-fed considering you can use it as a cross-era planet for OT maps from Rebels and maybe the Mandalorian Season 2.
  • ROMG4
    4692 posts Member

That's okay.
    I like to argue anyway 😋

I like to make giant text walls :)
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • I want to write some positive thoughts but i rather not for safety reasons.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    I want to write some positive thoughts but i rather not for safety reasons.

Write them, like always theres many reason to believe she would be coming im just someone that lost hope. But dont mistake me for someone that foesnt want her.
  • ROMG4
    4692 posts Member
    Yeah there's no one stopping you write what you want, bring positivity
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    if they dont add her i want mace windu and qui gon jinn i want them asap

Mace would be cool but i dont think qui gon would bring much, not to mention hes dead during clone wars. Out of lightsaber heroes for pt i think ahsoka and mace r the only ones that would really feed the fans. Aprt from that it should be blaster lr a different era or both
    if they dont add her i want mace windu and qui gon jinn i want them asap

Mace would be cool but i dont think qui gon would bring much, not to mention hes dead during clone wars. Out of lightsaber heroes for pt i think ahsoka and mace r the only ones that would really feed the fans. Aprt from that it should be blaster lr a different era or both

I think the last saber heroes the PT will get is Ahsoka and Ventress. Because there's not much word on Qui-gon, and the Devs have shot down Mace being added like every single time, so they've shot him down multiple times, and the answer sounds pretty clear, i get the memo.

I think something that is really lacking in the PT era is blaster heroes... and the OT is the opposite, it's lacking in saber heroes. It's like neither has a variety of this or that, all the OT has is Luke and Vader, while it's being crowded with blaster heroes that are pretty useless say in an OT Supremacy match and if these target practice blaster heroes ever came in contact with Vader or Palpatine then they're doomed. I don't see many playing as blaster heroes in an OT Supremacy match, maybe Leia... only because she can just sit back at the end of the map and spam her Alt fire which is annoying in GA.

The only reason why people use Bossk in CS is because he has abilities that would make Anakin run away to regain health, he can jump the highest out of the blaster heroes, he has mines and his grenade launcher... then he has his dioxis grenade. Literally all of Bossk's abilities have to do with grenades. lol

So i think adding Ahsoka and Ventress would kinda complete the trio, of Anakin Obi-wan and Ahsoka, Mace would just be an unnecessary addition. I think four saber heroes for the PT should be enough. Yoda, Anakin, Obi-wan and Ahsoka. Then it's Dooku, Grievous, Maul and Ventress. "The circle is complete."

Then they should add Padme and Jango, though they would have to wait because the Devs said that there won't be another jetpack villain (such as Jango) until there is a jetpack hero to counter Boba first. Then with the addition of Padme and Jango then there will be four blaster heroes per faction, and as i've already stated with Ahsoka and Ventress it'll leave it off at four saber heroes per faction, so eight heroes per faction for the PT era, four saber heroes per faction, then four blaster heroes per faction.

Then they should add Kanan, Ezra or both to the OT Supremacy so there's a variety of heroes, and not just a bunch of blaster heroes and just one saber hero and villain pair.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    The Bad Batch teaser:

• Windu would be better in my opinion.
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    Windu would be better in my opinion.

I'm okay with him but only if he comes with Ryloth ground maps, that was one of the pivotal battles he led alongside Anaxes in this Bad Batch arc.
  • As we continue to mourn the loss of OoiiHooked_22... Tragedy has struck as LawnMow3rMan was recently banished to the shadow realm. The Ahsoka family must stay strong.. that is what they would want us to do..

39l4yckhxdrr.jpg
    I am an Interspecies reviewer in training.
  • Ryu_Tano94
    255 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Modders have limited options yet still modders like Nanobuds pull of impressive things like that. May i add that if you build a Lightsaber at savis Workshop in galaxys edge they name her and Ventress as legendary wielders for green and red lightsabers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/f66tqu/ahsoka_mod_alt_costume_preview_wip/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • New interview with Dave Filoni:

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/19/dave-filoni-teases-star-wars-the-clone-wars-conclusion/

Interesting quotes:

“I tried to do things that honored what we had been doing on this series when I was working with George [Lucas],” Filoni tells EW. “At the same time, I knew this had to have a sense of completion.”

“It’s really the backbone [of the Star Wars saga],” Filoni says. “It’s that personal journey. [We saw that] with Luke Skywalker, and we’ve seen Rey going on this journey. But for me now with Ahsoka, she’s been the student Jedi the whole time, and she’s finally being challenged by what she will do with her knowledge and her training and her abilities when faced with the ultimate test — which is what you’ll see at the end of Clone Wars here.”

“We always knew that it ends with the third film,” Filoni says. “There’s no escaping that. It’s this inevitability.” The key, he says, is in the choices these characters make to get there.

“We know what happens,” he teases, “[but] you don’t know precisely how it happens.”

Also, I found these cool tweets:

Pretty strong reaction to the second one:

New interview with Dave Filoni:

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/19/dave-filoni-teases-star-wars-the-clone-wars-conclusion/

Interesting quotes:

“I tried to do things that honored what we had been doing on this series when I was working with George [Lucas],” Filoni tells EW. “At the same time, I knew this had to have a sense of completion.”

“It’s really the backbone [of the Star Wars saga],” Filoni says. “It’s that personal journey. [We saw that] with Luke Skywalker, and we’ve seen Rey going on this journey. But for me now with Ahsoka, she’s been the student Jedi the whole time, and she’s finally being challenged by what she will do with her knowledge and her training and her abilities when faced with the ultimate test — which is what you’ll see at the end of Clone Wars here.”

“We always knew that it ends with the third film,” Filoni says. “There’s no escaping that. It’s this inevitability.” The key, he says, is in the choices these characters make to get there.

“We know what happens,” he teases, “[but] you don’t know precisely how it happens.”

So does that second tweet mean that Savage might still very well be alive???
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    New interview with Dave Filoni:

Interesting quotes:

So does that second tweet mean that Savage might still very well be alive???

No, it means Obi-Wan might get more emotional damage from Maul over Satine if they meet one more time in the Siege of Mandalore before he and Anakin leave for Coruscant.
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    A lot more interviews are coming in the next few days. Here's the rest of the batch from today:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/heres-what-dave-filoni-had-to-say-about-ahsoka-tanos-vo-1841797043?utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=io9_twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_twitter

Notable points from the article:

“I have to wonder with Star Wars fans,” Filoni said. “They seem to watch the movies but they don’t take all the lessons. They deal a lot in absolutes, which is very much a Sith thing. I remember in The Empire Strikes Back Luke speaking out through the force to Leia. Vader also does this at the end of Empire Strikes Back. There’s no absoluteness that these people are dead. I mean, some of them we know are dead.”

From there, eventually, most fans expect he’ll continue her story picking up after Star Wars Rebels as well, where she and Sabine Wren go off and search for Ezra Bridger. Filoni wouldn’t confirm that’s happening (“Boy, would that be a scoop, huh?” he joked) but he did talk about The Rise of Skywalker moment in terms of “what I’m doing with the character.”

“It doesn’t really have any big implications to what I’m doing with the character, to be honest,” he said of the moment in the film. “I just thought it was a really fun thing. I thought J.J. [Abrams]’s instinct to be so inclusive with all these various elements of Star Wars and characters [was great]. And I thought it would be a great thing for the actors involved to be a part of something that was just really this celebrating moment of the Star Wars saga. So I didn’t think of it in a literal story [way]. The film, to me, is like a different area.”

He admitted to being surprised by the fan reaction and said the reaction made him think even more seriously about its implications.

“I always take from [fan reactions] that ‘Wow, they really care about this character,’” Filoni said. “They want to know the ins and the outs and everything. And so I take it with a real grain of respect because, well, we’ve got to figure all these things out and how it works. And it is interesting that the voice is there. What does that mean?”

Of course, Filoni didn’t say what it means, but he did again hint that he’s doing more with the character.

“It didn’t really affect what I’m doing especially since I’m before it,” he said. Which could mean, hypothetically, Ahsoka and Sabine’s story during the sequel trilogy, but more than likely means Ahsoka’s story during The Clone Wars. “So when we get to that point [after The Rise of Skywalker] or if we’d ever reach that point again, I don’t know. I’m in this other timeline. I’m in a couple right now. I just honestly love that people ask about the character. To take it from where we did in 2008 to now is pretty exciting.”

Interview with Dee Bradley Baker:

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2490496/how-star-wars-the-clone-wars-fulfills-george-lucas-legacy-in-season-7-premiere

Notable points:

"It's notable for humanizing and breathing a lot of specificity into the lives of the clones and really upping the stakes and filling out the stakes of the entire conflict that was the Clone Wars. Ultimately for my money, this is the fulfillment and the last direct involvement of George Lucas with his original brilliant creation. I just find it so remarkable that it still lives and grows as it does far beyond anything it ever even started as. And it started with a boom! I remember it."

Dee Bradley Baker elaborated on how Clone Wars fulfill's Lucas' legacy with "The Bad Batch" in Season 7:
    "But that it's gone so far and so much further and in so many wonderful ways, and that it's wonderful that George Lucas' direct involvement now comes to final fruition here with The Clone Wars' final season. I don't think he was directly involved with the creation of it, but Dave Filoni was his right hand man, his general if you will. The 'Bad Batch' arc, for instance, that the final season starts with, that was created when George Lucas was still involved directly, hands-on with The Clone Wars."

"So what fans are seeing, what the world is seeing, is this is the final fruition of that direct involvement in his original creation, in George Lucas' original creation and Dave's stewardship with that too. It's a very unique finishing moment, not just to that story but also to the legacy of creativity that George Lucas started and finished with his work on The Clone Wars."

"And I'm so happy with how it ends up looking and I cannot wait for the fans and anyone curious at all to see this, because I think whether you've seen Clone Wars before or you're just starting out in the Star Wars universe, it's great fun storytelling that you can watch whether you're a grown-up or whether you're a parent or whether you're a kid. It's just awesome entertainment."
  • ROMG4
    4692 posts Member
    edited February 20
    Modders have limited options yet still modders like Nanobuds pull of impressive things like that. May i add that if you build a Lightsaber at savis Workshop in galaxys edge they name her and Ventress as legendary wielders for green and red lightsabers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/f66tqu/ahsoka_mod_alt_costume_preview_wip/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

And OOM-9 got to be a apart of the lucrative Transformers crossover event
    Droid-Commander-RM_1250895416.jpg
    All star wars characters share in these cameos and references

We want to hear arguments for what she can bring to the game and all that. Not where she's had references about her put in

Gameplay concepts, character design, banter, variety. That's what we all want to hear
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Ryu_Tano94
    255 posts Member
    edited February 20

And OOM-9 got to be a apart of the lucrative Transformers crossover event
    Droid-Commander-RM_1250895416.jpg
    All star wars characters share in these cameos and references

We want to hear arguments for what she can bring to the game and all that. Not where she's had references about her put in

Gameplay concepts, character design, banter, variety. That's what we all want to hear

Funny that you of all people talk about banter and variety, since your droid is one of the most copy&paste things in Star Wars. That droid could be literally any droid Officer, since they all look the same could also be FFK-8. Anyways i did a Heroconcept and put a link to it in the original Text. There is dozens of those out on YouTube, the Clone Wars and Rebels episodes featuring her or the forum. Its easy to find everything you need for her you dont even need to search hard, given of course that you are interested in that in the first place, which you most likely arent.
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    Synopses for the first 2 episodes of Ahsoka's Walkabout arc:

• It’d be cool if she was, but it doesn’t look like it’ll happen
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    edited February 20
    DarthLando wrote: »
    It’d be cool if she was, but it doesn’t look like it’ll happen

I don't know about that, we haven't found out who will be the new CM.
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    edited February 20
    Sneak peek of what's to come from the NY Toy Fair:

Advanced Graphics

ahsoka-tano-standee.jpg

Fifth Sun

fifth-sun-the-clone-wars-t-shirt.jpg

Hasbro

hasbro-the-clone-wars-anakin.jpg

hasbro-darksaber.jpg

hasbro-ahsoka-the-clone-wars.jpg

STAR-WARS-GALAXY-OF-ADVENTURES-5-INCH-AHSOKA%E2%80%99S-CLONE-TROOPER-Figure-oop-2.jpg

nw0yufnfm3ql9vxjkumr.jpg

fa0piznm7etbjqjjsmvc.jpg

hf8uhfwqnvyvsxvqi9s8.jpg

qvdihqjpehcxwh8kagoo.jpg

Topps

topps-ahsoka-tano-poster.jpg

There's going to be more from NY Toy Fair starting on Saturday.
  • Ben did it.....he dabbed. LIVE.
  • Celebrating Women of the Star Wars Galaxy :

So.
    1. 18% of Leia
    2. 17% of Ahsoka
    3. 15% of Rey
    4. 06% of Jyn
    5. 05% of Hera
    6. 03% of Padmé
    7. 36% of whatever

I'm quite surprised by how much screentime Ahsoka got.
  • ROMG4
    4692 posts Member
    Sneak peek of what's to come from the NY Toy Fair:

Advanced Graphics

There's going to be more from NY Toy Fair starting on Saturday.

OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending