criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka not coming? Boring Battlefront

Replies

• Attention possible spoiler.
    cjz5enffpwx4.jpg
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Every time there’s a Ahsoka thread the mods come in here and have to clean it up 😂😂 grown men can’t handle seeing her name without a meltdown it’s very fun to see. Until the next Ashoka thread 😈

I find it interesting. One character splits a community so ferociously

Yeah, I mean, it basically comes down to if you’ve watched TCW or not.

Or if someone can't stand ahsoka because she's annoying, and she gets herself and her master in trouble all the time, if it's not that she's running into ray shields. Plus, if they did add ahsoka... it wouldn't be her very annoying season one/two portrayal, but that's not the reason why they wouldn't they wouldn't do her season one and two skin.... the reason is because she's only like half naked, that's all. Her default skin would most likely be her season three/four/five appearance, and her only other appearances would be her season 7 appearance and probably her robed appearance.... and same thing with ventress, her season one and two appearances are not half naked unlike ahsoka... though ventress still has some, i guess low cut clothing, and this game has a policy against inappropriate appearances, so that is the reasoning behind it.

"I watched five episodes" the post.

Sorry, I guess you're not really a star wars fan if you don't like Ahsoka.
  • Ocelot wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Every time there’s a Ahsoka thread the mods come in here and have to clean it up 😂😂 grown men can’t handle seeing her name without a meltdown it’s very fun to see. Until the next Ashoka thread 😈

Or if someone can't stand ahsoka because she's annoying, and she gets herself and her master in trouble all the time, if it's not that she's running into ray shields. Plus, if they did add ahsoka... it wouldn't be her very annoying season one/two portrayal, but that's not the reason why they wouldn't they wouldn't do her season one and two skin.... the reason is because she's only like half naked, that's all. Her default skin would most likely be her season three/four/five appearance, and her only other appearances would be her season 7 appearance and probably her robed appearance.... and same thing with ventress, her season one and two appearances are not half naked unlike ahsoka... though ventress still has some, i guess low cut clothing, and this game has a policy against inappropriate appearances, so that is the reasoning behind it.

🤣😂🤣

Personally I find the Jedi traditions, lores and training all really interesting and really buy into it.

Darth Maul with a double bladed light saber I was.... errr... ok with... pretty much.

But Jedi's with two light sabers and light sabers that double as blasters pretty much make me feel sick.

It's just not right in my understanding. Maybe I'm too much of a fan and took the traditions etc too literally but Jedi have one light saber.....one.... made from a kyber crystal they source themselves from planets such as Ilum.. it is part of your journey to becoming a Jedi and being one with your Jedi weapon, for a more civilized age, not as clumsy or random as a blaster..

so...

**** off with thinking you can have two or making one into a blaster... it is wrong on sooo many levels. Should never have been a thing in the first place.
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Ocelot wrote: »

🤣😂🤣

Personally I find the Jedi traditions, lores and training all really interesting and really buy into it.

Darth Maul with a double bladed light saber I was.... errr... ok with... pretty much.

But Jedi's with two light sabers and light sabers that double as blasters pretty much make me feel sick.

It's just not right in my understanding. Maybe I'm too much of a fan and took the traditions etc too literally but Jedi have one light saber.....one.... made from a kyber crystal they source themselves from planets such as Ilum.. it is part of your journey to becoming a Jedi and being one with your Jedi weapon, for a more civilized age, not as clumsy or random as a blaster..

so...

**** off with thinking you can have two or making one into a blaster... it is wrong on sooo many levels. Should never have been a thing in the first place.

Well, the story in Fallen Order is carried out by a Jedi who wields a double-bladed lightsaber. I guess with Ezra in the earlier seasons, he was looking at being simple in combat, why should he carry two individual types of weapons when you can put it together as one but after the whole interaction on Malachor, he probably understands it's better to have both of them be separate because when one doesn't work, you can use the other on the enemy. It wouldn't be far-fetched to say he watched as how Kanan can use both his DL-18 pistol and lightsaber separately or together when needed so when building the green lightsaber, he just decided to pick up the DL-44.

Also, remember the fact that until Ezra came into contact with the rest of the Ghost crew, Kanan basically concealed his weapon by splitting them into separate pieces and only wielded the DL-18 for a long time:

RCO015.jpg

RCO016.jpg

RCO017.jpg

spark-of-rebellion-39.jpg?w=600
    If you don't like double-bladed that much, you might be disappointed with Rey's creation at the end: she forms a yellow double-bladed lightsaber using her staff.

So the Death Star.
  • lowell wrote: »

🤣😂🤣

so...

Well, the story in Fallen Order is carried out by a Jedi who wields a double-bladed lightsaber. I guess with Ezra in the earlier seasons, he was looking at being simple in combat, why should he carry two individual types of weapons when you can put it together as one but after the whole interaction on Malachor, he probably understands it's better to have both of them be separate because when one doesn't work, you can use the other on the enemy. It wouldn't be far-fetched to say he watched as how Kanan can use both his DL-18 pistol and lightsaber separately or together when needed so when building the green lightsaber, he just decided to pick up the DL-44.

Also, remember the fact that until Ezra came into contact with the rest of the Ghost crew, Kanan basically concealed his weapon by splitting them into separate pieces and only wielded the DL-18 for a long time:

RCO015.jpg

RCO016.jpg

RCO017.jpg

If you don't like double-bladed that much, you might be disappointed with Rey's creation at the end: she forms a yellow double-bladed lightsaber using her staff.

Yea I hate it ..... I play Fallen Order with one blade only out of principal. I want an update to enable;e us to toggle between a double and single bladed hilt.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Now back to the topic, Anakin and Dooku got released February this year and in February next year is their 1 year anniversary and Clone Wars season 7 Starts on Disney+ so it would make sense for DICE from a Business side to release their Padawan/Apprentice and in Ahsokas case one of the main characters of the Season and Major part of the reveal Trailer for the Season, alongside those events. Plus with the Celebration Edition they might got back some lost older Players and a wellmade fanfavorite like Ahsoka could make them stay or even bring in some of her Fans who havent played Battlefront 2 at all.

There also seems to be a lot of voice lines teasing. Playing as Obiwan last night, I heard him tell count “your last apprentice tried to kill you”. Haven’t heard that in forever, plus all the other ones Anakin have said. I think they’re slowly adding in voicelines 😈😈.

They are. I'm noticing more and more new ones. 2 days ago I heard Dooku say " Why do you smell like a wookiee?" To Han.

Welcome back my friend 😈

Thank you sir. I'm back to fight the tyranny of the Seperatist regime

For our brothers!

efuyyhjp25kz.png

Whats her name? Asking for a friend

Riiight a "friend"
  • giphy.gif
    Why you attack a fictional character, leave her alone!
    I Hear Voices In My Head, They Council Me, They Understand, They Talk To Me
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    lowell wrote: »

🤣😂🤣

so...

RCO015.jpg

RCO016.jpg

RCO017.jpg

Yea I hate it ..... I play Fallen Order with one blade only out of principal. I want an update to enable;e us to toggle between a double and single bladed hilt.

You'll also hate this:

Jocasta Nu fought Vader using a lightsaber rifle

RCO019.jpg

RCO020.jpg

RCO003_w.jpg

RCO004.jpg

RCO005.jpg

RCO006.jpg

RCO007.jpg

And while you may be critical of it and disagree with the choices made, at the end of the day, Disney and Lucasfilm (including the Story Group) are all calling the shots on how the lore evolves.

They are basically all sitting in George's old seat and looking through his unused ideas, consult his former apprentices like Dave Filoni and others, etc. to shape up the future that builds on what Lucas has built through the first 6 films and TCW, all of his major contributions to the franchise before selling it to Disney.

TCW Season 7's scripts were mostly already written in 2012, all it's being done now is being produced to completion. Filoni is just basically finishing his task that he and George worked on together before his retirement and sale of the company.

🤣😂🤣

so...

RCO015.jpg

RCO016.jpg

RCO017.jpg

You'll also hate this:

RCO019.jpg

RCO020.jpg

RCO003_w.jpg

RCO004.jpg

RCO005.jpg

RCO006.jpg

RCO007.jpg

And while you may be critical of it and disagree with the choices made, at the end of the day, Disney and Lucasfilm (including the Story Group) are all calling the shots on how the lore evolves.

They are basically all sitting in George's old seat and looking through his unused ideas, consult his former apprentices like Dave Filoni and others, etc. to shape up the future that builds on what Lucas has built through the first 6 films and TCW, all of his major contributions to the franchise before selling it to Disney.

TCW Season 7's scripts were mostly already written in 2012, all it's being done now is being produced to completion. Filoni is just basically finishing his task that he and George worked on together before his retirement and sale of the company.

Jocasta Nu used a blaster powered by a god damn lightsaber. Infact it actually melted the lightsaber. Thats pretty powerful
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    edited December 2019

🤣😂🤣

so...

RCO015.jpg

RCO016.jpg

RCO017.jpg

You'll also hate this:

RCO019.jpg

RCO020.jpg

RCO003_w.jpg

RCO004.jpg

RCO005.jpg

RCO006.jpg

RCO007.jpg

Jocasta Nu used a blaster powered by a god damn lightsaber. Infact it actually melted the lightsaber. Thats pretty powerful

The Sith loved using kyber crystals and holocrons to power superweapons like Malachor and the Death Star. The Jedi only went as far as a lightsaber rifle.

They're both controversial but the Jedi aren't as extreme as the Sith, they just know to arm themselves in many ways.

🤣😂🤣

so...

RCO015.jpg

RCO016.jpg

RCO017.jpg

You'll also hate this:

RCO019.jpg

RCO020.jpg

RCO003_w.jpg

RCO004.jpg

RCO005.jpg

RCO006.jpg

RCO007.jpg

Yep you're right. I do.

Not star wars. I don't care who wrote it.
  • Hey, hey, easy! It's difficult to read for me, this gave me eyestrain.
    I Hear Voices In My Head, They Council Me, They Understand, They Talk To Me

If you don't like the clone wars ahsoka that doesn't make you not a SW fan. A lot of people don't even know who she is. I said i didn't like ahsoka until the rebels show, when she's not annoying and immature.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Fun part is that she is a padawan in CW, a Student, makes sense she was annoying and immature. She was like that only at the beginning of CW.
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    Fun part is that she is a padawan in CW, a Student, makes sense she was annoying and immature. She was like that only at the beginning of CW.

Plus, at the end of TROS, Rey's still a Jedi Padawan (unless it's designated otherwise or she gets knighted later) who
    ended Grandpa Sheev.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Fun part is that she is a padawan in CW, a Student, makes sense she was annoying and immature. She was like that only at the beginning of CW.

Yeah that's what i'm saying. Though someone decides to accuse me of not being a star wars fan just because i don't really like the clone wars ahsoka, in mainly the first and second seasons.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
    Ahsoka was 14 at the beginning of CW Season 1, in puberty, hormones going crazy, Gifted with lets simply call it spacemagic, in the middle of a galatic war, send by one and only grandmaster yoda to deliver an important message to the Battlefront on christophsis, know shes going to be padawan of Obi wan, a member of the High council at that time, without having to pass an exam as far as i know.

From that point of view i think it makes sense for her to feel special, like Anakin does too because everyone tells him he is the choosen one.

I dare saying thats what the writers planned, she was supposed to be an immature, annoying youngling/padawan learner at the beginning and develop over time, not a perfect flawless undefeatable hero.

Exactly
  • Ocelot
    172 posts Member
    edited December 2019

If you don't like the clone wars ahsoka that doesn't make you not a SW fan. A lot of people don't even know who she is. I said i didn't like ahsoka until the rebels show, when she's not annoying and immature.

Yeah since the show was before disney and made with George, you are 100% guaranteed not a star wars fan. This is coming from someone who hated both her and the show, which is why like I said, you definitely watched like five episodes.

Maybe go in and watch it without your predisposed opinion, then you'll understand. Until then, don't cast your vote.
  • SnakeMajin
    780 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Why does everyone wanks on the definition of "being a fan" ?

In all seriousness. One does have to watch more of a character before judging it. Or at least before having an opinion that is objectively worth something. But it has nothing to do with "being a fan". No one has to like all of Star Wars, to like only a pseudo-whatever "True" bit of Star Wars, to watch/read/play whatever of it.

Everyone will say anything to make the definition of being a fan match himself, anyway, so the debate is stérile. Like there was a medal to get from that.

Back to topic, Ahsoka became likeable mid-Season 3 IMO. After the short timeskip leading to the change of Character designs. Before that, well, I just think she was the average anime/tv/movie teen character. With a lot of annoying moments mixed with some touching ones. But that's really just how all teens are depicted in most media.

Yeah since the show was before disney and made with George, you are 100% guaranteed not a star wars fan. This is coming from someone who hated both her and the show, which is why like I said, you definitely watched like five episodes.

Maybe go in and watch it without your predisposed opinion, then you'll understand. Until then, don't cast your vote.

I really can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not. I hope you are, because what you are saying is ****, and Ahsoka is one of my favourite SW characters

Wow you like to target people don't you. For your information i've watched the entire clone wars over and over and over again, and i just don't like the season one/two ahsoka, and George Lucas even admitted that Filone's clone wars episodes were better and even the Lucasfilm story group agreed to that. George Lucas was the one that wanted maul to come back and everyone disagreed with him, because maul was dead, and maul was brought back alive terribly, all due to Lucas's plan to bring him back. You should really not accuse someone, for your information it doesn't matter if you liked the clone wars show or not because the show almost got canceled for the sole reason of not enough watchers.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • DarthLando wrote: »

(1) maul was brought back alive terribly (2)the show almost got canceled for the sole reason of not enough watchers.

(1) is an opinion

(2) is simply not true

If 2 was true it wouldn’t be coming back...
  • So....... any new hints on Ahsoka? Some new Voicelines found in the Game with the new update? Anyone saw RoS already?
    So....... any new hints on Ahsoka? Some new Voicelines found in the Game with the new update? Anyone saw RoS already?

Seeing it tomorrow night. Super stoked
    PSN: DarthLando-
    So....... any new hints on Ahsoka? Some new Voicelines found in the Game with the new update? Anyone saw RoS already?

Tell me if you saw or hear everything togruta-like but dont forget the spoiler Tag. I dont care being spoilered but lots of other people do.The Developers were able to watch it today.

(1) maul was brought back alive terribly (2)the show almost got canceled for the sole reason of not enough watchers.

(1) is an opinion

(2) is simply not true

I mean the show almost got canceled beforehand, not now. It's coming back because disney has the money to bring it back, i remember reading that the clone wars show almost got canceled for not enough watchers, i don't know what season that almost happened in to though.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

(1) is an opinion

(2) is simply not true

I mean the show almost got canceled beforehand, not now. It's coming back because disney has the money to bring it back, i remember reading that the clone wars show almost got canceled for not enough watchers, i don't know what season that almost happened in to though.

Exactly. Because it's pants 🤣🤣🤣
  • lowell
    2404 posts Member
    edited December 2019

(1) is an opinion

(2) is simply not true

No, basically the show got too dark for Cartoon Network audience (it was already rated TV-PG at the beginning) so they didn't renew it and while Disney could've moved it to their channels, they wanted to move to a new show that wouldn't involve George, thus we got Rebels (TV-Y7) and now Resistance (also TV-Y7).

At least Season 6 was allowed to be finished and distributed to Netflix and then we got the Crystal Crisis and Bad Batch story reels, Son of Dathomir comic, and Dark Disciple novel to continue the series in other mediums.

Fortunately for Disney+'s creation, this means the final arcs that were already fully scripted but never got produced will have a chance to be told as they were meant to be and they'll never be restricted by network executives so basically it's a possibility that future Star Wars animation will be held to the same rating as their film and live-action TV siblings: PG-13 maximum.

(1) is an opinion

(2) is simply not true

No, basically the show got too dark for Cartoon Network audience (it was already rated TV-PG at the beginning) so they didn't renew it and while Disney could've moved it to their channels, they wanted to move to a new show that wouldn't involve George, thus we got Rebels (TV-Y7) and now Resistance (also TV-Y7).

At least Season 6 was allowed to be finished and distributed to Netflix and then we got the Crystal Crisis and Bad Batch story reels, Son of Dathmori comic, and Dark Disciple novel to continue the series in other mediums.

Fortunately for Disney+'s creation, this means the final arcs that were already fully scripted but never got produced will have a chance to be told as they were meant to be and they'll never be restricted by network executives so basically it's a possibility that future Star Wars animation will be held to the same rating as their film and live-action TV siblings: PG-13 maximum.

Ah i see.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

(1) is an opinion

(2) is simply not true

Exactly. Because it's pants 🤣🤣🤣

Opinions
  • DarthLando
    2142 posts Member
    edited December 2019

Tell me if you saw or hear everything togruta-like but dont forget the spoiler Tag. I dont care being spoilered but lots of other people do.The Developers were able to watch it today.
    Don’t click if you don’t want to see a tRoS spoiler
    Ahsoka doesn’t make a live appearance, but you hear her voice...was cool
    PSN: DarthLando-

Where's that LOL button when I need it...
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    vuguzqzbjxrh.png
  • OcDoc
    2155 posts Member
    I really don’t care to read all the comments in this thread. Just want to get my vote in for NO Ahsoka in this game.
  • JadeRaptor64
    2436 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Alex64 wrote: »
    You found love in a hopeless place

Welcome back to the forums!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    vuguzqzbjxrh.png
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    I really don’t care to read all the comments in this thread. Just want to get my vote in for NO Ahsoka in this game.

To Bad. Its not a poll.
  • RainbowXii
    184 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    OcDoc wrote: »

To Bad. Its not a poll.

Indeed. Every poll that includes her results in repeated landslide vote favouring her to be added to the game.

• OcDoc wrote: »

There's a reason why the character is demanded for this game, her character development made some of us felt like her (our generation's Luke, normal people who can become anything they want to be), just like new kids now find Rey, Finn, Poe, Ben, etc. to be like them or even in the MCU, it's the same with Spider-Man.

You know, if she wasn't popular and/or well-received within the Star Wars community, they wouldn't have continued her story post-ROTS into Rebels, past ROTJ, and
    and insert her into TROS as a voice due to her being a former Jedi Padawan during the Clone Wars.

To Bad. Its not a poll.
    RainbowXii wrote: »

To Bad. Its not a poll.

Indeed. Every poll that includes her results in repeated landslide vote favouring her to be added to the game.

😂😂😂
  • Alex64 wrote: »

Go away Rihanna
  • Everytime trooper mains come in and dismiss a new hero, specifically her and ventress, someone needs to post the pic of Snips and Ventress beating the absolute crap outta those clone troopers when snips is a fugitive 😂😂😂 just thought of that
  • Just finished season 5 😭😭😭😭😭 powerful stuff for a cartoon 😈
  • Just finished season 5 😭😭😭😭😭 powerful stuff for a cartoon 😈

Yes season five is the most touching, when Ahsoka leaves. :'( Also Sabine's story about her family in the Rebels show and how she left Mandalore for them, and because the Empire wanted her to finish the project of the weapon that would target Mandalorian armor, and incinerate it and it's wearer. Both stories are so touching and sad when i watch those episodes in the clone wars and rebels.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Alex64 wrote: »

Go away Rihanna

Shine bright like a diamond.
  • Chico wrote: »

Go away Rihanna

You can stand under my ummmbrella. :D
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Chico wrote: »

Go away Rihanna

Ella, ella
  • Chico wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »

Go away Rihanna

Ella, ella

Eh eh eh, under my ummbarella eh eh.
    rcar0gljuaad.png