criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

That thing with the hope.

Replies

• Lyc4n wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Ah, so she's survived. Excellent, Episode 10 shall proceed as planned

OOM-9 will complete the cycle and defeat Ezra and Ashoka by blasting them off a cliff with his superior grounded tank position

Soon Dave Baloni will no longer be able to kill characters off by having them fall and hurt their legs

What on earth are you even talking about??! Kill off characters by falling and hurting their legs?? so confused.

Nearly every villain in Rebels died from falling off of a cliff. Master of the plot cliff ground eZrA BrIDGeR is. But OOM-9 held the high ground first and Episode 10 must complete the cycle begun in Episode 1 and have OOM-9 restore the balance

As it is written
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful
    you seem to be kinda delusional.

But who is more delusional the one that admits it and knows so, or the one who believes he isn't?
    source.gif
    That doesn't happen to every villain.

You've clearly never watched Rebels

Anyhow, anyhow, anyhow........ let's just forget all about this, it's going off topic anyhow. We're not here to discus what show we don't like and all that negativity..... we're here in this thread to talk about adding Ahsoka in this game, and to get her to this game. Can anyone on here ever keep a settle conversation? I think not. Literally in every thread it either..... A. starts to go off topic. B. a debate or argument, or provokes someone in it is starting one where it's not needed. Or C. it's someone stepping on someones opinions or likes. That's literally the basis of this forum, let's just argue all day and go off topic all day. So let's just keep the shows and negativity out of this, and stay on the topic of adding Ahsoka... unless you're gonna say something nice about it, or else if not then it would be like stepping on others opinions and likes, which is totally unnecessary.

I think the important thing is to keep the conversation alive, debates and disagreements about speculation rnt a bad thing, its more how they are handled sometimes. I just hope we can get her on the next roadmap and forget about this.

Yeah and that's my point...... except people tend to go off topic by going into their dislikes or something such as that, in which those dislikes usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand and usually sparks debate and arguments.

Fair enough. Tbh though i think if shes not in the next roadmap, we all need to just giv up hope cuz that means she wont be coming till at least the whole ot era is done which willcbe like half a year minimum...

Well...... there's really so many things that could be some kind of teaser or something like that like......
    Like that pic above which shows The Mandalorian in some art image, and Ahsoka the white, Rebels variation, is reflecting off The Mandalorians shoulder armor, so who knows if that plays any significances in season two of The Mandalorian, maybe Ahsoka and Sabine run into the Mandalorian while they're searching for Ezra. So if Ahsoka doesn't come in say, February.... then what if she comes in fall or in December, but we'll just have to wait and see.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

OOM-9 will complete the cycle and defeat Ezra and Ashoka by blasting them off a cliff with his superior grounded tank position

Soon Dave Baloni will no longer be able to kill characters off by having them fall and hurt their legs

What on earth are you even talking about??! Kill off characters by falling and hurting their legs?? so confused.

Nearly every villain in Rebels died from falling off of a cliff. Master of the plot cliff ground eZrA BrIDGeR is. But OOM-9 held the high ground first and Episode 10 must complete the cycle begun in Episode 1 and have OOM-9 restore the balance

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

But who is more delusional the one that admits it and knows so, or the one who believes he isn't?
    source.gif

Anyhow, anyhow, anyhow........ let's just forget all about this, it's going off topic anyhow. We're not here to discus what show we don't like and all that negativity..... we're here in this thread to talk about adding Ahsoka in this game, and to get her to this game. Can anyone on here ever keep a settle conversation? I think not. Literally in every thread it either..... A. starts to go off topic. B. a debate or argument, or provokes someone in it is starting one where it's not needed. Or C. it's someone stepping on someones opinions or likes. That's literally the basis of this forum, let's just argue all day and go off topic all day. So let's just keep the shows and negativity out of this, and stay on the topic of adding Ahsoka... unless you're gonna say something nice about it, or else if not then it would be like stepping on others opinions and likes, which is totally unnecessary.

I think the important thing is to keep the conversation alive, debates and disagreements about speculation rnt a bad thing, its more how they are handled sometimes. I just hope we can get her on the next roadmap and forget about this.

Yeah and that's my point...... except people tend to go off topic by going into their dislikes or something such as that, in which those dislikes usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand and usually sparks debate and arguments.

Fair enough. Tbh though i think if shes not in the next roadmap, we all need to just giv up hope cuz that means she wont be coming till at least the whole ot era is done which willcbe like half a year minimum...

Well...... there's really so many things that could be some kind of teaser or something like that like......
    Like that pic above which shows The Mandalorian in some art image, and Ahsoka the white, Rebels variation, is reflecting off The Mandalorians shoulder armor, so who knows if that plays any significances in season two of The Mandalorian, maybe Ahsoka and Sabine run into the Mandalorian while they're searching for Ezra. So if Ahsoka doesn't come in say, February.... then what if she comes in fall or in December, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I would hope not, that would entail her playing like that old version of ahsoka, ide prefer to have a more physical one like we will get at the end of clone wars in february. And even so, thats what i mean, we would have to wait a whole year. They could have 0 plans of adding ahsoka now and still change their minds and have her ready by next year. I want to know if we are getting her near future, current plans for her.

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

I would hope not, that would entail her playing like that old version of ahsoka, ide prefer to have a more physical one like we will get at the end of clone wars in february. And even so, thats what i mean, we would have to wait a whole year. They could have 0 plans of adding ahsoka now and still change their minds and have her ready by next year. I want to know if we are getting her near future, current plans for her.

Actually older Ahsoka in Rebels is still rather fast for being older.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

Indeed, in rebels, at the end of rebels she appears much older and with a staff, by the time of mandalorian even more so
  • Meerkat wrote: »
    Why are grown men intimidated by a character coming from a cartoon..?

😂😂
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    Meerkat wrote: »

If so powerful your cartoon is, why do you fear Jyn Erso?

OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

What does she have to do with insecurities of cartoon characters? It doesn’t have to be one or the other lol.
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member

What does she have to do with insecurities of cartoon characters? It doesn’t have to be one or the other lol.

3a8m.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

3a8m.jpg

t0fxget64h19.jpeg
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member

There's nothing to fear about her, she actually was originally a Partisan fighter until abandonment by Saw.

She also teamed up with Sabine once, so we do tell if she had to pick a choice between the two sides, she'll always be with the Rebellion (This is why Luke and Wedge created Rogue Squadron in the Marvel Comics later in honor of the squad since Jyn was with Rebels to the end of her life)

I think there's something you guys fear more,
    the love story of Grandfather Sheev and unknown, leading to the birth of Rey's father. Was originally a plot point in George's Underworld series. You should hope the script lying around isn't picked up to be commissioned for a novel or comic or even a series on Disney+ or Hulu (if they want FX to make it). :wink:

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

Indeed, in rebels, at the end of rebels she appears much older and with a staff, by the time of mandalorian even more so

Maybe Ahsoka goes all out with that white staff at the end of Rebels and that becomes her new weapon. Like Gandalf, except he uses a sword too, at times. Who knows, maybe Ahsoka is still fast like, Yoda was pretty fast fro being 900 years old, but we would have to see older Ahsoka at the end of Rebels in action.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Alex64
    8670 posts Member
    Why grow men need so badly a 2D fictional character to be added in a videogame?

• ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

Maybe Ahsoka goes all out with that white staff at the end of Rebels and that becomes her new weapon. Like Gandalf, except he uses a sword too, at times. Who knows, maybe Ahsoka is still fast like, Yoda was pretty fast fro being 900 years old, but we would have to see older Ahsoka at the end of Rebels in action.

Yh i guess so
  • I think we rather get Rebels Ahsoka as Default or Season 7 Ahsoka depending in the era they choose and not a Design from like one scene at the end of a series.
  • Christian Johannesen postet a gif of the fight between Vader and Ahsoka on twitter to someone who asked for everyones favorite starwars moment this decade.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    I think we rather get Rebels Ahsoka as Default or Season 7 Ahsoka depending in the era they choose and not a Design from like one scene at the end of a series.

Yeah i wouldn't do old, old Ahsoka....... i was just bringing it up due to that pic i saw of The Mandalorian season two, of course it could just be fan art or something like that..... but if it wasn't fan art then maybe it'll be more pushed into adding it. I would love colors of sabers in the game besides the common green and blue, Rebels Ahoska and Rey's new yellow saber would be perfect for the job.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • Guys its new year. Happy 2020 everybody.
    Guys its new year. Happy 2020 everybody.

7:43 for me 😢
  • Well...... i would say that Ahsoka and Ventress are the only viable PT era heroes to add at this point. Well since the devs shot down multiple time the idea of Mace coming to the game, and also said that another jetpack villain would not be added until there is a light side jetpack hero to counter boba first, in which that means that jango *a jetpack villain* and and his counter which would probably be Padme, are not to come until a lightside jetpack hero has been added. So i guess it looks like Ahsoka and Ventress are the only other PT era heroes that can be added at this point, especially since they've been teased.

So we kinda have to move on to the OT content as to get the other PT era heroes such as Padme and Jango, whether Ahsoka and Ventress come before they start the OT content.... or they add them after the OT content, it really doesn't matter to me, as long as they come. I'm not exactly counting on them coming in February since the devs don't usually add things to honor shows or anything like that, or else all the other shows would've gotten content like The Mandalorian if they were going by the shows, then they would add them to the game, yes they do add content from the shows but they don't ever seem to when the show starts or mid show, in which they probably won't add Ahsoka til after the last clone wars season 7 has finally ended, i feel like they wouldn't add them while the season 7 is being aired.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

As it is written
    gddfdfdfd

fn43xmdt9d4r.gif

Cliff's are all powahful

source.gif

I think this would be sensible
  • Wow what a thread yeesh. Can people just accept the fact that Ahsoka is loved by many? CW is still some of my favorite SW content. On my 3rd watch through rn. Who cares if she's a cartoon. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but people even love Rebels. I couldnt get into the show, but it wouldn't bother me if they added content from it. BTW, most heroes and Villains in this game showed up in the cartoons at some point soooo... They're technically all cartoon characters.

Never seen people so against content 😂😂 it’s their life work to deny their existence
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    Wow what a thread yeesh. Can people just accept the fact that Ahsoka is loved by many? CW is still some of my favorite SW content. On my 3rd watch through rn. Who cares if she's a cartoon. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but people even love Rebels. I couldnt get into the show, but it wouldn't bother me if they added content from it. BTW, most heroes and Villains in this game showed up in the cartoons at some point soooo... They're technically all cartoon characters.

Go look at my Rogue One thread and see how many CW fans have blasted literally everything else in Star Wars in order to prop our their "beloved" show

Both sides antagonize each other, but at least for me I know mine didn't start it
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • IXPrometheusXI
    2844 posts Member
    edited January 1
    Wow what a thread yeesh. Can people just accept the fact that Ahsoka is loved by many? CW is still some of my favorite SW content. On my 3rd watch through rn. Who cares if she's a cartoon. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but people even love Rebels. I couldnt get into the show, but it wouldn't bother me if they added content from it. BTW, most heroes and Villains in this game showed up in the cartoons at some point soooo... They're technically all cartoon characters.

Go look at my Rogue One thread and see how many CW fans have blasted literally everything else in Star Wars in order to prop our their "beloved" show

Both sides antagonize each other, but at least for me I know mine didn't start it

Its so dumb. We all love Star Wars. Yes some people want TCW content added and some want Rouge One. Its fine to disagree. Hell I would be fine with Sabine Wren from Rebels being added. Content is content (And yes even if its a soccer ball)
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Its so dumb. We all love Star Wars. Yes some people want TCW content added and some want Rouge One. Its fine to disagree. Hell I would be fine with Sabine Wren from Rebels being added. Content is content (And yes even if its a soccer ball)

BuT iTs a CaRtOon
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    Back when it originally started it was just a difference of opinion, Then the original cartoon fans kept pushing and pushing and pushing. They became more antagonistic and so yes everyone else became antagonistic to each other

Maybe if we could have a bloody OT discussion without an obnoxious CW fan coming in and telling us how they are oppressed and OT is bland

We could all get along
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

I've seen the thread. I posted a delicious Rogue 1 meme there. I want R1 content also, but I still want Ventress and Snips. Don't see why both sides can't just get along. I'm gonna start clunking people's heads together like Moe😂
    Back when it originally started it was just a difference of opinion, Then the original cartoon fans kept pushing and pushing and pushing. They became more antagonistic and so yes everyone else became antagonistic to each other

Maybe if we could have a bloody OT discussion without an obnoxious CW fan coming in and telling us how they are oppressed and OT is bland

We could all get along

It was forsure not one sided like you say. It’s equally just as annoying with a CW thread on these forums. Maybe if we could have a CW thread or Ahsoka thread without OT fan conning in and telling us how oppressed they are. Easy, look at ALL Ahsoka threads, they are forsure worse and that’s a fact. These forums are OT heavy and THATS a fact too
  • And “because they do it we have to” attitude is so childish 😂😂
  • There’s a reason why the rogue one threads stay open and the Ahsoka threads close

We could all get along

To be honest, I have never seen a ‘cartoon’ fan attack other fans wanting other SW content on the forums (and I have been here since launch)

We could all get along

To be honest, I have never seen a ‘cartoon’ fan attack other fans wanting other SW content on the forums (and I have been here since launch)

Not as much as the other way around that’s forsure lol
  • 2 more months to see if the Prophecy is true!
  • 2 more months to see if the Prophecy is true!

Exactly, so lets stop writing because no one manages to stay on topic anyways. The Moderators might as well could close this thread, trying makes no sense anyway. Im new to this forum and just wanted to collect some teases ant hints from around the Internet. Its just that simple, nothing more nothing less and what is the first thing i get to read? A glimpse of probably the worst of this forum community. Brilliant.
    2 more months to see if the Prophecy is true!

Exactly, so lets stop writing because no one manages to stay on topic anyways. The Moderators might as well could close this thread, trying makes no sense anyway. Im new to this forum and just wanted to collect some teases ant hints from around the Internet. Its just that simple, nothing more nothing less and what is the first thing i get to read? A glimpse of probably the worst of this forum community. Brilliant.

They do that on purpose to close it.

I just like them slowly adding in voicelines of certain characters. I also read that Snips is one of the MOST profitable toy they’ve had lately. That’s another good sign the all powerful Disney will give orders from above LOL

It is unfortunately what happens on the forums, even if your thread isn’t directly asking for something, people see a name and instantly drop hate without even reading the OP.
    But keep at it, it is a brilliant idea for a thread and one I am keen to keeps tabs on for any new hints and teases

It is unfortunately what happens on the forums, even if your thread isn’t directly asking for something, people see a name and instantly drop hate without even reading the OP.
    But keep at it, it is a brilliant idea for a thread and one I am keen to keeps tabs on for any new hints and teases

It is a nice collection of info, agreed. Call it a mega thread

Look out for them too. Right now i can count the people who actually contributed something interesting, something that i actually wanted to see in this thread on like a half hand.
  • Ryu_Tano94
    366 posts Member
    edited January 1

I just like them slowly adding in voicelines of certain characters. I also read that Snips is one of the MOST profitable toy they’ve had lately. That’s another good sign the all powerful Disney will give orders from above LOL

You know whats funny about closed threads? You can still read them and maybe even like or edit them as author as far as i know, you just cant comment on them anymore. I read some closed threads so they dont get completly deleted from all i know.

So if one would be an unnice person just to get them closed, they would actually archieve almost nothing especially in this one because i already collected a lot of hints and teases for everyone to read and gain hope from.
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member

You know whats funny about closed threads? You can still read them and maybe even like or edit them as author as far as i know, you just cant comment on them anymore. I read some closed threads so they dont get completly deleted from all i know.

So if one would be an unnice person just to get them closed, they would actually archieve almost nothing especially in this one because i already collected a lot of hints and teases for everyone to read and gain hope from.

Honestly its all about this next road map. If shes in tjere all hope is restored if not all hope is lost. It doesnt matter how much u find to point towards her. This is the last shot she has to get in if its not almost a new year. Like i said if any if the hints put in this thread are true, she is already overdue and if shes not in this next roadmap i dont think any of the hints or teases will hold any weight anymore
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    We got 2 seconds of new TCW Season 7 footage in the Disney+ 2020 content trailer:

From 0:24 to 0:26

But there's a lot of other cool stuff also, including The Mandalorian Season 2.
  • Alright leave out the bickering, I've removed some from the previous two pages. This thread isn't being closed but the arguing needs to stop. If you can't disagree with someone without arguing then just leave it, these threads don't need to turn into a baitfest every single time.
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member
    @EA_Rtas whats your stance on ahsoka as a fan. Would you like her, not like her, which version and out of 10 what do you think the chances of her being added are from what youve seen in this thread as evidence of hope?
    @EA_Rtas whats your stance on ahsoka as a fan. Would you like her, not like her, which version and out of 10 what do you think the chances of her being added are from what youve seen in this thread as evidence of hope?

What makes you think he is a fan and that he answers?