criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

That thing with the hope.

Replies

• Keep the dream alive brothas

I don’t
  • Keep the dream alive brothas

I don’t

Don’t care
  • polarition wrote: »
    I will laugh if she never comes.

Hahahahaha same, never see it happening. The first months of this year will no doubt be about ST and OT content. Then there would then be 0 of Ahsoka until maybe later this year or hopefully never.

I don't expect content releases to continue much further for this game. There's gonna be more ST content this month and maybe even next month. After that, I don't know if they're releasing anything else major.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
    polarition wrote: »

Hahahahaha same, never see it happening. The first months of this year will no doubt be about ST and OT content. Then there would then be 0 of Ahsoka until maybe later this year or hopefully never.

I don't expect content releases to continue much further for this game. There's gonna be more ST content this month and maybe even next month. After that, I don't know if they're releasing anything else major.

Especially with EA’s license soon expiring and next gen coming, battlefront 2’s death is inevitable

Especially with EA’s license soon expiring and next gen coming, battlefront 2’s death is inevitable

I doubt it'd be dead within the year. It's still got like 1 1/2-2 years left from rn, I think before the servers die off completely. But I think the content will stop flowing.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png

I doubt it'd be dead within the year. It's still got like 1 1/2-2 years left from rn, I think before the servers die off completely. But I think the content will stop flowing.

Game will be fine 2-3 years from now for as long as Battlefront 3 doesn't come out or something better. Hell, theres plenty of people still playing Battlefront 2 (2005) right now. I just checked, lol.
  • Maybe the thread title should be edited??? since we don't know that Ahsoka is coming.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Maybe the thread title should be edited??? since we don't know that Ahsoka is coming.

Wrot it like that for a reason.
  • I think she/he is not coming.
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    I think she/he is not coming.

We'll see what happens.
  • Isn't the title now clickbait? Gotta be kidding me
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • Isn't the title now clickbait? Gotta be kidding me

Well it got your attention though for the matter. Prove of Concept.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Isn't the title now clickbait? Gotta be kidding me

Well, sure - if you see a thread named "xyz IS coming!" and a moderator sign right below it you assume there has been something confirmed lmao. Sneaky move, are you a youtuber? :D
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/

Well, sure - if you see a thread named "xyz IS coming!" and a moderator sign right below it you assume there has been something confirmed lmao. Sneaky move, are you a youtuber? :D

No im not, just a passionate Player since Release waiting for at least a year now for the only one he wants right now. Tried to get a direct Statement on this for a long time for this with creating a Heroconcept, collecting good reasons to add her and over all a diplomatic solution.

Didnt get any precise reaction though so i took a Lesson from Padme and try agressive negotiation. If one tactic doesnt work for a long time, one should try another. Always another, there is.
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »

No im not, just a passionate Player since Release waiting for at least a year now for the only one he wants right now. Tried to get a direct Statement on this for a long time for this with creating a Heroconcept, collecting good reasons to add her and over all a diplomatic solution.

Didnt get any precise reaction though so i took a Lesson from Padme and try agressive negotiation. If one tactic doesnt work for a long time, one should try another. Always another, there is.

Well then, ... may the force be with you

• Clickbait thread title

• MikeDog5k wrote: »
    Clickbait thread title

For a reason. Worked on you though. I sense her arrival in the force.
    MikeDog5k wrote: »
    Clickbait thread title

For a reason. Worked on you though. I sense her arrival in the force.

Clickbait is a bannable offense
  • New trailer dropped for the final season of Clone Wars. Looks 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • We’ll know in the next few months rather she’s coming or not.

Why can’t we leave it at that
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Ahsoka returns in the brand new trailer for The Clone Wars' final season.

Watch the full trailer here: https://t.co/n0nkRHwqJy https://t.co/F3CikItgiO

I saw it. Its awesome makes waiting eben harder. Anyways i found a few more possible hints for her but i stop sharing since the devs might read this and stop hinting for safety reasons and delete some older ones.
  • Ahsoka returns in the brand new trailer for The Clone Wars' final season.

Watch the full trailer here: https://t.co/n0nkRHwqJy https://t.co/F3CikItgiO

Jesse is so gonna get killed off
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    Official poster for season 7:

the-clone-wars-final-season-poster-art-web.jpg

February 21st is the official release date, not the 17th!
  • lowell wrote: »
    Official poster for season 7:

the-clone-wars-final-season-poster-art-web.jpg

February 21st is the official release date, not the 17th!

Its my new phone wallpaper from now on
  • BaNaBlE OffEnSe 😂😂😂
  • I like to point out that i saw the Rise of Players asking for Ahsoka on twitter lately since Ben is back and i love seeing them raise their voices for Ahsoka.
  • BaNaBlE OffEnSe 😂😂😂

The Vaderlord cries as he strikes you
  • BaNaBlE OffEnSe 😂😂😂

The trooper grunt cries as he sees the word Ahsoka 😂😂
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    Anyways i found a few more possible hints for her but i stop sharing since the devs might read this and stop hinting for safety reasons and delete some older ones.

giphy.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • Obviously we don't know for sure, but pretty much anyone but the biggest haters has to admit this would be the time if they are going to add Ahsoka.

After all the hints and leaks and talk about female characters, it's hard to image they would pass this up. If nothing else, it's a chance to directly cash in on Clone Wars Season 7 hype.
  • Obviously we don't know for sure, but pretty much anyone but the biggest haters has to admit this would be the time if they are going to add Ahsoka.

After all the hints and leaks and talk about female characters, it's hard to image they would pass this up. If nothing else, it's a chance to directly cash in on Clone Wars Season 7 hype.

Yes, the new official Trailer today from every official side like Disney and stuff got thousands of retweets and likes and even more completly positive comments of hyped people. I scrolled through as much as possible but its just too much to screen them all, they were all positive and excited and looking forward to it.
  • ArchAngeL_777
    2748 posts Member
    edited January 22
    Obviously we don't know for sure, but pretty much anyone but the biggest haters has to admit this would be the time if they are going to add Ahsoka.

Yes, the new official Trailer today from every official side like Disney and stuff got thousands of retweets and likes and even more completly positive comments of hyped people. I scrolled through as much as possible but its just too much to screen them all, they were all positive and excited and looking forward to it.

Yeah the trailer already has just under 600K views on the Star Wars YouTube channel alone. That doesn't include other channels playing it. Pretty much every major site is running it, including IGN, so it's getting views there too. The hype is real, and Ahsoka has a huge fan following despite what the haters claim.
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    I am not even hating on the character

I'm hating on the cult that has sprung up!
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • BaNaBlE OffEnSe 😂😂😂

Why are you mad that we make clickbait, derail posts, and make 1,000,000 about succa? Seems like you trooper lords just get mad about a word! 😂

9m5jc42hl4er.jpeg
  • They obviously saved Ahsoka for the launch of the next TCW season.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • They obviously saved Ahsoka for the launch of the next TCW season.

That's my thinking as well. If TCW launched with Disney+ last fall, I think we would have gotten her in November with the reinforcement skins.
  • BaNaBlE OffEnSe 😂😂😂

Why are you mad that we make clickbait, derail posts, and make 1,000,000 about succa? Seems like you trooper lords just get mad about a word! 😂

9m5jc42hl4er.jpeg

Took the words right out of my mouth 😂😂 it’s a thread get over it 😈
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

Which would be further evidence of her popularity. And it's hardly a "cult" following. They even did Ahsoka panels at Celebration. Her fan base is probably as large if not larger than most movie characters.
  • BaNaBlE OffEnSe 😂😂😂

9m5jc42hl4er.jpeg

Took the words right out of my mouth 😂😂 it’s a thread get over it 😈

Lmao

Which would be further evidence of her popularity. And it's hardly a "cult" following. They even did Ahsoka panels at Celebration. Her fan base is probably as large if not larger than most movie characters.

The salt alone on these forums would bring me pleasure without me even using her 😂
  • Anyway its good people get happiness from and looking forward to something in the future if its not hurting anybody. Disney needs some positive news and DICE can use that love if they do it the right way to erase the launch flaws even more and keep getting positive Reviews and mood up.

The salt alone on these forums would bring me pleasure without me even using her 😂

lol yeah I don't get into it like that. If they do or they don't fine. But unlike Mace Windu, they've never specifically shot down the hype on Ahsoka. If anything, they've dropped hints that stoke the fires so to speak.

I think she gets wrapped up in the PT vs OT arguments, but she could be OT as well with her Fulcrum skin. I'd be more pumped to play her in OT with that skin and white lightsabers than in PT.

lol yeah I don't get into it like that. If they do or they don't fine. But unlike Mace Windu, they've never specifically shot down the hype on Ahsoka. If anything, they've dropped hints that stoke the fires so to speak.

I think she gets wrapped up in the PT vs OT arguments, but she could be OT as well with her Fulcrum skin. I'd be more pumped to play her in OT with that skin and white lightsabers than in PT.

Yupp. She makes sense for OT as well and she’s the best OT option left 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ZephanUnbound
    3650 posts Member
    edited January 22
    They obviously saved Ahsoka for the launch of the next TCW season.

That's my thinking as well. If TCW launched with Disney+ last fall, I think we would have gotten her in November with the reinforcement skins.

Same. I think that she was planned for November to finish off the Clone Wars season before the ST season started in December. There is too much pointing to her being in development last year, from datamining to Battlefront 2's most reliable leaker straight up saying she was in development, for her not to have been. I think the delay of Clone Wars season 7 from November to February threw off their plan, now they're trying to decide if they should cut the ST season short after only 2 months of content and release Ahsoka in February, or wait until the last episode of Clone Wars season 7 airs in April before they release her, to give ST 2 more months of content before they go back to PT for a month or two, ahead of an OT season beginning in the summer. Either way, I'm like 90% sure that she is finished at this point and they're just waiting for the right time to release her.