criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

That thing with the hope.

Replies

• Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Now we have a upcoming Clone Wars Season confirmed with release date, 2 of 3 ARC that include her as important character,

If they seriously waste 4 episodes on ahsoka screwing around on coruscant with her new edgy friends in some throw away story my disappointment in Filoni will be immeasurable

TCW seasons always had that 1 filler arc that no one really cared for, but to be doing that in the LAST season, with only 3 arcs and theres so many other characters who need their stories wrapped up would be insanity
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Honestly, they've been more secretive starting in November as Lucasfilm has been since 2015 (only collaborating with JJ Abrams and Bad Robot have allowed major leaks to happen, which came as true spoilers in the films).

If they told everyone they were planning to release the celebration edition so early, then no one would have bought any crystals leading up to celebration edition's launch. And if they learned about the upgrade discount, plenty of people would have purchased BF2 base edition in order to get the discount if they cared about cosmetics.

This wasn't a secretive decision based on excitement, believe me the decision was very much based on keeping profits flowing

Which is a completely understandable and logical decision. Doesn't matter if the ultimate number of people that stopped buying crystals or people that bought base to get the discount were ultimately high or low when celebration was leaked. You don't go intentionally inviting profit loss

A free content drop is nothing like a paid premium edition

I just think maybe they thought the Celebration Edition news release strategy was effective and doing with future content plans could also be good.

I do, however, ponder how much Ahsoka and Ventress could stir sales of this game. A lot of people online who don't have the game say they'll only buy it if they're coming.

I've seen so many Ashoka and Ventress release predictions come and pass just in 2019 alone

I remember how they were totally supposed to come out by March or July 2019 because it was right after they finished Anakin. And than it was totally TCW's 10 year anniversary week, and then it was during Felucia

And those were just the major trending predictions. You guys are hyping yourselves up over something that has no proof of existing outside of circumstantial "well maybe", all you will do is ultimately disappoint yourselves all over again

Like you have the entire past year

But that is what I don’t understand, why would there be lots of evidence, hints, etc. As well as no dismissive comments from Devs but more support, if they weren’t ever going to add her?
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    TCW seasons always had that 1 filler arc that no one really cared for, but to be doing that in the LAST season, with only 3 arcs and theres so many other characters who need their stories wrapped up would be insanity

3n2eiw.jpg

Young fool, only then in February will you understand. The true magnitude of Ashoka spam
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    She's not comming and thank God for that. Aside from the CW being terrible, the last thing this game needs is another force user.

Proof?
  • Moojammin_10
    3244 posts Member
    edited January 24
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    She's not comming and thank God for that. Aside from the CW being terrible, the last thing this game needs is another force user.

Proof?

There is and never has been any proof one way or the other. It amazes me how these threads keep developing

Proof?

There is and never has been any proof one way or the other. It amazes me how these threads keep developing

She's a popular character and people are hopeful.

Proof?

He has no proof, it's just conjecture. I would argue that the pro Ahsoka people have more proof, being that voice lines from certain Heroes were data mined talking to Ahsoka.

Proof?

He has no proof, it's just conjecture. I would argue that the pro Ahsoka people have more proof, being that voice lines from certain Heroes were data mined talking to Ahsoka.

And thats just one thing if many but who counts.
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member

Proof?

Cad bane's pistol was in the game files at launch, Rebel pilot was in the game files at launch, tons of content in the game related to models, voice lines have been cut or never implemented into the game

Several audio files made over a year ago that were cut before Grievous was implemented do not stand as proof. There is no proof, the only thing we have to discuss in this thread is arguments for or against Ashoka being implemented and discussion about how DICE could make her

I believe the original meaning of discussion threads on the forum have been lost
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Ryu_Tano94
    366 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Clone Wars is like Battlefront it had a rough start but it got better starting with Season 3 both for Story and for every character especially Ahsoka for everyone who watched it whole. And im not the only one who would recommend it to anyone.
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Clone Wars is like Battlefront it had a rough start but it got better starting with Season 3 both for Story and for every character especially Ahsoka for everyone who watched it whole. And im not the only one who would recommend it to anyone.

The quality of the show isn't the problem. We're just a bit tired of everyone jamming down Ashoka down our throats for two years

Forcing something on to others does not make them like something, rather it annoys them. If people don't like telemarketers what makes everyone else think they can act like them?

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

Being a fan of something is nothing wrong, being a very big fan of something and wanting to introduce people to it is nothing wrong. Look at me with OOM-9, Godzilla, Babylon 5, the difference is I don't force people, I don't spam them with it

Which is the problem you guys have
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

The quality of the show isn't the problem. We're just a bit tired of everyone jamming down Ashoka down our throats for two years

Forcing something on to others does not make them like something, rather it annoys them. If people don't like telemarketers what makes everyone else think they can act like them?

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

Being a fan of something is nothing wrong, being a very big fan of something and wanting to introduce people to it is nothing wrong. Look at me with OOM-9, Godzilla, Babylon 5, the difference is I don't force people, I don't spam them with it

Says the guy constantly jamming oom-9 down our throats 😂😂😂

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

I can concur with this for the relentless CW updates the game had.
    I was quite open to CW s7, I had an interest and was going to give it a go, even though I never really enjoyed the previous 6 series.

But having CW updates rammed down my throat for months and months and months and the constant clamouring for it in forums I am sick to death of all of it.. I just wish it would go away.
    Consequently I have no intention of watching series 7. That is counter productive marketing

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

I was quite open to CW s7, I had an interest and was going to give it a go, even though I never really enjoyed the previous 6 series.

But having CW updates rammed down my throat for months and months and months and the constant clamouring for it in forums I am sick to death of all of it.. I just wish it would go away.
    Consequently I have no intention of watching series 7. That is counter productive marketing

Honestly I think Ahsoka is coming and even though there's this whole argument of "Oh they havent confirmed her, Oh Anakin and Dooku were confirmed for months" Well the new Roadmap isn't even out yet. So we have no idea but I believe a tie in is likely.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

Honestly I think Ahsoka is coming and even though there's this whole argument of "Oh they havent confirmed her, Oh Anakin and Dooku were confirmed for months" Well the new Roadmap isn't even out yet. So we have no idea but I believe a tie in is likely.

Belief can be a strong thing.

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

Well tie ins have happened alot. TROS had one. TLJ had one. RO had one in BF1. TCW S7 might not be a movie but it has received a lot of hype. The new trailer hit like 3 on trending when I watched it. And Yes this Ahsoka thread is really toxic but 2 dual wielding lightsaber chicks would be awesome! Plus for people who don't want another force user BB-8 is coming out in a week.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

Well tie ins have happened alot. TROS had one. TLJ had one. RO had one in BF1. TCW S7 might not be a movie but it has received a lot of hype. The new trailer hit like 3 on trending when I watched it. And Yes this Ahsoka thread is really toxic but 2 dual wielding lightsaber chicks would be awesome! Plus for people who don't want another force user BB-8 is coming out in a week.

True.. but they are all tie ins from movies. There was no tie in with madalorian series.

Just an observation

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

True.. but they are all tie ins from movies. There was no tie in with madalorian series.

Just an observation

Mandalorian was a hard character to put on LS or DS. He was a bounty hunter so thats kind of DS but then at the end we know he has honor and that hes a good guy so LS. I think because the show did so well we will get a small update near the beginning/end of season 2

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Ryu_Tano94
    366 posts Member
    edited January 24

81ACpgRKn2L.jpg

Just an observation

Season 2 is coming so its just....

4bkcoac0z38h.gif

Plus CW is way older than both Battlefront 1 and 2 so they never before had the Chance for a tie in to that and Mandalorian was completly new, nobody knew how it would be received so they might didnt want to take the risk.

At the end nobody really knows except the Developers.

Proof?

Cad bane's pistol was in the game files at launch, Rebel pilot was in the game files at launch, tons of content in the game related to models, voice lines have been cut or never implemented into the game

Several audio files made over a year ago that were cut before Grievous was implemented do not stand as proof. There is no proof, the only thing we have to discuss in this thread is arguments for or against Ashoka being implemented and discussion about how DICE could make her

I believe the original meaning of discussion threads on the forum have been lost

Well, I'm not much into the idea of having Ahsoka getting in to the game. Or at least not at the cost of Rogue One or some other film bits. But I do believe we'll be getting her.

There is a bit of difference between the files you mention and Ahsoka : the importance. Ahsoka really seems to mean today so much more than just a Rebel Pilot outfit or Cad Bane's pistol. In America Cartoon Network has quite a name. Here in Europe, especially in France, we barely know Ahsoka because secondary TV channels broadcasted TCW, during improbable shifts. But I do witness something of a cult next side of the globe.

As pointed out, Ahsoka has been constantly present in the profiles of whatever social media the devs have. Not necessarily a tease, but they obviously love her. These guys tossed away a ST main hero like Poe for the very sake of their enjoyment with BB9-E, so they have kind of word in what they do. And this word is definitely driven by their tastes.

And what baffles me is how much protective they are towards her. Any bad Word about her or "Cartoons" lead to philosophical assessments about why not just films do matter. Compare to Windu, Poe and Jango where they immediatly stop anyone asking. To me, that's people already defending their choices.

It's true there seems to be no reason we wouldn't already know about it. IMO only a tie-in would be the right time, and they do usually communicate about one update at a time. Anakin, Dooku and I dare say Episode 9 were given in comparison. But with such a cult, I do think they'd keep it because they believe that would be the most amazing news on Earth 😁

I'd add that I don't believe the hero dev spent a year - 2018 - making 4 heroes but made only the Droids out of 2019. But Well, time will tell.
  • Ryu_Tano94
    366 posts Member
    edited January 24
    SnakeMajin wrote: »

Proof?

Well, I'm not much into the idea of having Ahsoka getting in to the game. Or at least not at the cost of Rogue One or some other film bits. But I do believe we'll be getting her.

There is a bit of difference between the files you mention and Ahsoka : the importance. Ahsoka really seems to mean today so much more than just a Rebel Pilot outfit or Cad Bane's pistol. In America Cartoon Network has quite a name. Here in Europe, especially in France, we barely know Ahsoka because secondary TV channels broadcasted TCW, during improbable shifts. But I do witness something of a cult next side of the globe.

As pointed out, Ahsoka has been constantly present in the profiles of whatever social media the devs have. Not necessarily a tease, but they obviously love her. These guys tossed away a ST main hero like Poe for the very sake of their enjoyment with BB9-E, so they have kind of word in what they do. And this word is definitely driven by their tastes.

And what baffles me is how much protective they are towards her. Any bad Word about her or "Cartoons" lead to philosophical assessments about why not just films do matter. Compare to Windu, Poe and Jango where they immediatly stop anyone asking. To me, that's people already defending their choices.

It's true there seems to be no reason we wouldn't already know about it. IMO only a tie-in would be the right time, and they do usually communicate about one update at a time. Anakin, Dooku and I dare say Episode 9 were given in comparison. But with such a cult, I do think they'd keep it because they believe that would be the most amazing news on Earth 😁

I'd add that I don't believe the hero dev spent a year - 2018 - making 4 heroes but made only the Droids out of 2019. But Well, time will tell.

Very good comment.

Proof?

It's not on me to prove that something does not exist. You believe in unicorns? You claim they are real? Prove it. Don't put that weight on me.

So far I see no real proof. They recorded some lines. Maybe they had concepts for her. Now that content is (finally) moving away from CW the chances are down to zero. If the game is supported after 2020 maybe we could get her at a second wave of prequel content.
  • SnakeMajin
    868 posts Member
    edited January 24

Proof?

Just as a side Note, im german and i know her pretty well.

I may have made a generality. Especially since I remember the first few Episodes of Season 1 were easier to find in German than in English 😁

My point was that French kids or people that don't specifically look for Star Wars stuff online didn't benefit from discovering her on TV or through TV news. So no cult here.

I have a dozen friends, passionate enough to take part in our SW film, yet only two watched TCW despite loving Prequels.
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »

Proof?

CW is not that big anywhere in the world. It's just a bunch of loud people screaming into an echo chamber. The same thing with ST haters and the people who claim to like the prequels. By no means are they a big part of the community. Remember. Most players do not visit the forums. Most players do not watch youtube videos about the game. They just pop in and play, as do most movie goers.

Remember that first Geonosis trailer? How proud the Revisionists were! LOOK A PREQUEL THEMED MAP HAS 2 m Views!! Such success. The Rise of Skywalker content trailer has 6m views. They don't talk about that tho do they? In fact 3 out of 4 DLC trailers for the first game have over 2 milion views and have nothing to do with the prequels.

They claim everyone hates the Sequels yet the movies make BILLIONS at the Box office. Accounted for inflation all of them made more money than the prequels and some originals. Audience scores are also high on review websites (TLJ user score is a different beast entirely as RT bots were at work).

Combine all of the above with the fact that the kids who grew up with the PT and CW are now in their most active age in terms of social media use. People who were in the theater in 1977 are not as active and the core audience for the Sequels is in either in their low teens or not even that.

Yet players want Ashoka? Lol. What a joke. A dedicated group of fans sure. Hey, if they like it that's fine. I admire the passion. But one in game pool would prove that she's not even in the top 3 most wanted heroes.

• Reiek54
    20 posts Member
    edited January 24
    I can see you’re newish to the forums. Great post and very well formulated points. But Ahsoka and Ventress threads tend to make people salty and ruffles their feathers for some reason. Don’t worry about those that come in here and try and tear all that down. Your right, and let’s hope it’s real!

The whiners will make their way here
    The new “Hero’s”, are stupid soccer balls and bad characters from the Disney trilogy.

Anyone that would complain about Asoka and Ventress simply DO NOT KNOW STAR WARS and should not be taken seriously.

If there are “many lightsaber hero’s”, then they should just delete Disney’s Mary Sue and Crylo and replace them with Asoka & Ventress
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Now we have a upcoming Clone Wars Season confirmed with release date, 2 of 3 ARC that include her as important character,

If they seriously waste 4 episodes on ahsoka screwing around on coruscant with her new edgy friends in some throw away story my disappointment in Filoni will be immeasurable

Well its not a great idea but not a horrible one either. Lots of people want to know what Ahsoka did after she left the temple.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Nexor wrote: »
    Bring Ahsoka or we revolt!

You gonna riot?

Proof?

CW is not that big anywhere in the world. It's just a bunch of loud people screaming into an echo chamber. The same thing with ST haters and the people who claim to like the prequels. By no means are they a big part of the community. Remember. Most players do not visit the forums. Most players do not watch youtube videos about the game. They just pop in and play, as do most movie goers.

Remember that first Geonosis trailer? How proud the Revisionists were! LOOK A PREQUEL THEMED MAP HAS 2 m Views!! Such success. The Rise of Skywalker content trailer has 6m views. They don't talk about that tho do they? In fact 3 out of 4 DLC trailers for the first game have over 2 milion views and have nothing to do with the prequels.

They claim everyone hates the Sequels yet the movies make BILLIONS at the Box office. Accounted for inflation all of them made more money than the prequels and some originals. Audience scores are also high on review websites (TLJ user score is a different beast entirely as RT bots were at work).

Combine all of the above with the fact that the kids who grew up with the PT and CW are now in their most active age in terms of social media use. People who were in the theater in 1977 are not as active and the core audience for the Sequels is in either in their low teens or not even that.

Yet players want Ashoka? Lol. What a joke. A dedicated group of fans sure. Hey, if they like it that's fine. I admire the passion. But one in game pool would prove that she's not even in the top 3 most wanted heroes.

Very well constructed post.

I think a very important aspect of all online debates is that the online game fan base represents a tiny proportion of the actual player base. You make that point very well.

9 million copies sold in first 3 months of launch. Obviously that number will be at least double now ... I wonder what proportion of these customers complete an online survey ... or even have an online presence on the social media discussions..... 10%?... it will be tiny... and from specific demographics such as age or nationality.

It's laughable how many people claim to represent a majority online.. whether it be these forums, twitter or reddit ... delusions of grandeur
  • Nexor
    123 posts Member
    Nexor wrote: »
    Bring Ahsoka or we revolt!

You gonna riot?

FREEDOM

Proof?

Watch the thread about surveys. PT is the most enjoyed/wanted era. It's not about quality, it's simply because the core of the current gaming generation is the generation that grew up with PT. So the end result is people want more PT. Now we can make a dissertation about echo chambers, contextuality or anything, but this argument applies to just anything.

For the trailer though, that's a no brainer. You compare a trailer on a single battle at a time when Star Wars had no film and no significant news, with a Celebration trailer that ties in with the "last" Star Wars movie. OF COURSE the latest trailer would explode it. Though remember a big part of the trailer showed... PT additions. Even I was expecting this ST stuff despite disliking ST, and I freaking enjoy it in game. You mix up everything !

Proof?

Also the ST sucks *****. The only reason why they mad money was cause it had the star wars name on it. TLJ has a worse rating than TPM! TROS was garbage and brining palps back ruins the story of Anakin Skywalker. Rey is still a Mary Sue. Kylo Ren always flips out like a emo kid who can't find his eyeliner. At least the PT had bright spots like TCW TV show. The lightsaber duels , The Battles, The witty one lines and all the memes.

That's a shame you have that level of dislike for those Star Wars films.

I have seen all movies in the cinema and I did enjoy most of the PT (80% of AotC was hard going though) .... but I would say I enjoyed the ST slightly more ... mainly because TLJ is slightly more watchable that AotC.. the others are of a similar level in my estimation.

Obv I don't talk about the CW TV show... we all know what I think of that.

Proof?

Watch the thread about surveys. PT is the most enjoyed/wanted era. It's not about quality, it's simply because the core of the current gaming generation is the generation that grew up with PT. So the end result is people want more PT. Now we can make a dissertation about echo chambers, contextuality or anything, but this argument applies to just anything.

For the trailer though, that's a no brainer. You compare a trailer on a single battle at a time when Star Wars had no film and no significant news, with a Celebration trailer that ties in with the "last" Star Wars movie. OF COURSE the latest trailer would explode it. Though remember a big part of the trailer showed... PT additions. Even I was expecting this ST stuff despite disliking ST, and I freaking enjoy it in game. You mix up everything !

erm.... the average age of gamers is 35

Proof?

So what ? 35-year-old people were 20 when ROTS came in. 14 when TPM did. Unless growing up stops in your part of the world at 13, they are into it.

Proof?

So what ? 35-year-old people were 20 when ROTS came in. 14 when TPM did. Unless growing up stops in your part of the world at 13, they are into it.

Oh no i know , I agree with that.

It was the 'growing up' part I was querying.

Child developmental psychologists such as Jung, Erikson and Bowlby evidence that growing up occurs between ages of 7 and 16. This would mean 35 year olds grew up during the early 90's.... For Star wars that would be OT movies inspired by their parents that were fans.

What 35 year olds would have been doing when TPM came out and, like you say were around 14 years old, is comparing TPM to the OT movies ..... and there begins the debate.

Proof?

Child developmental psychologists such as Jung, Erikson and Bowlby evidence that growing up occurs between ages of 7 and 16. This would mean 35 year olds grew up during the early 90's.... For Star wars that would be OT movies inspired by their parents that were fans.

What 35 year olds would have been doing when TPM came out and, like you say were around 14 years old, is comparing TPM to the OT movies ..... and there begins the debate.

I just read that this average age counts mobile phones. My 36 sister and 58 stepmother play Candy Crush for example. Not really the target of BF2.

Proof?

I just read that this average age counts mobile phones. My 36 sister and 58 stepmother play Candy Crush for example. Not really the target of BF2.

I play candy crush. as does my son and my sister ... and we all play BF 2.

Not quite as simple as that.

Proof?

I play candy crush. as does my son and my sister ... and we all play BF 2.

Not quite as simple as that.

Indeed ! In my case they only play that.

Proof?

Also the ST sucks *****. The only reason why they mad money was cause it had the star wars name on it. TLJ has a worse rating than TPM! TROS was garbage and brining palps back ruins the story of Anakin Skywalker. Rey is still a Mary Sue. Kylo Ren always flips out like a emo kid who can't find his eyeliner. At least the PT had bright spots like TCW TV show. The lightsaber duels , The Battles, The witty one lines and all the memes.

I have seen all movies in the cinema and I did enjoy most of the PT (80% of AotC was hard going though) .... but I would say I enjoyed the ST slightly more ... mainly because TLJ is slightly more watchable that AotC.. the others are of a similar level in my estimation.

I can't enjoy TFA. Its a remake of ANH but with way worse characters. TLJ Ruins Lukes character. TROS ruins The story of Anakin Skwalker.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Proof?

I can't enjoy TFA. Its a remake of ANH but with way worse characters. TLJ Ruins Lukes character. TROS ruins The story of Anakin Skwalker.

I struggled with that for a while too.

ruined or changed? just because we do not agree with a story doesn't mean its ruined ...... many individuals I have known through life haven't taken the path I expected but I wouldn't call their life ruined.

And anakins story..... that whole 'Chosen One' thing and 'Bringing balance' was flawed from the start. The Matrix released a month before TPM and had the concept of a 'Chosen One' nailed down.
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    edited January 24

I'm self-aware and my OOM threads almost always have weeks to even months before their sequel. I don't continually bump a thread when the discussion has all but stagnated just so I can keep it on the front page

That's some wide-reaching statistics you got there, and quite hypocritical in truth. Your asserting that the vast majority cares nothing for the PT and that only a small minority of the fanbase hates on the ST. You are accusing two other sides of being echo chambers while also propping your side up as the absolute majority. Even though in this post your criticising others for thinking the same thing, that they are in the right and the majority
    The Michael Bay Transformer movies, Twlight, the POTC sequels after World's end, and a whole bunch of other movies made big bank at the box office while being terrible. Gross doesn't necessarily translate into quality and vice-versa

Also using the RT bots defense for the ST

You had me at a few bits but you had to go ST and TLJ defense mode when there was no point in it. Construct a proper argument don't try to brute force your way through one with phantom statistics and regurgitated arguments
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Official poster for season 7:

the-clone-wars-final-season-poster-art-web.jpg

February 21st is the official release date, not the 17th!

Who are those two random gay looking woman behind Bo-katan???? are they Ahsoka's girl friends...... has the truth come out about Ahsoka??? I sure hope not, it would ruing the clone wars for me as it ruined TROS at the end for me.

Why would Ahsoka being gay ruin it for you? Who cares if shes gay. Besides they're probs just friends

Well because that's what ruined TROS for me, at the end. There's that stopping point that people should just not cross over, when political views and real world controversial topics get involved into cartoons.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Lyc4n
    2047 posts Member
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Official poster for season 7:

the-clone-wars-final-season-poster-art-web.jpg

February 21st is the official release date, not the 17th!

Who are those two random gay looking woman behind Bo-katan???? are they Ahsoka's girl friends...... has the truth come out about Ahsoka??? I sure hope not, it would ruing the clone wars for me as it ruined TROS at the end for me.

Why would Ahsoka being gay ruin it for you? Who cares if shes gay. Besides they're probs just friends

Well because that's what ruined TROS for me, at the end. There's that stopping point that people should just not cross over, when political views and real world controversial topics get involved into cartoons.

Tbh ahsoka doesnt fit the real world controversial topics. Shes a strong female lead with the series very rarely acknowledging shes a female. Who cares if shes gay. As long as they arnt shoving it down our throats. I wouldnt really care if she just had some flirty lines with another girl without it meaning anything and just leaving it there. Showing that shes lesbian but without having to make a deal out of it

I'm self-aware and my OOM threads almost always have weeks to even months before their sequel. I don't continually bump a thread when the discussion has all but stagnated just so I can keep it on the front page

That's some wide-reaching statistics you got there, and quite hypocritical in truth. Your asserting that the vast majority cares nothing for the PT and that only a small minority of the fanbase hates on the ST. You are accusing two other sides of being echo chambers while also propping your side up as the absolute majority. Even though in this post your criticising others for thinking the same thing, that they are in the right and the majority
    The Michael Bay Transformer movies, Twlight, the POTC sequels after World's end, and a whole bunch of other movies made big bank at the box office while being terrible. Gross doesn't necessarily translate into quality and vice-versa

Also using the RT bots defense for the ST

You had me at a few bits but you had to go ST and TLJ defense mode when there was no point in it. Construct a proper argument don't try to brute force your way through one with phantom statistics and regurgitated arguments
    Wow never thought I'd say it, but this post is intellectual material.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif