criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

That thing with the hope.

Replies

• GreenMarc wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »

That looks awful

That's because cartoon artstyle and a real human face were just slapped onto each other. I'm pretty sure they'll be very careful when putting together a real life version of Ahsoka.

I really think Rosario Dawson could be a good looking Ahsoka. Ashley Eckstein on the other hand.... not.

I mean in general, Dawson looks nothing like her and doesn’t at all suit her personality
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    The thing I liked most about the Mandalorian was that it was all new characters. I won't say this is a bad idea before we see it but... it's a bad idea.

Its a great idea, since the armorer told Mando to looks for other force users, so ahsoka fits in perfectly
  • gospa55350 wrote: »
    No cartoon characters!

commando droids
  • GreenMarc wrote: »

That looks awful

That's because cartoon artstyle and a real human face were just slapped onto each other. I'm pretty sure they'll be very careful when putting together a real life version of Ahsoka.

I really think Rosario Dawson could be a good looking Ahsoka. Ashley Eckstein on the other hand.... not.

I mean in general, Dawson looks nothing like her and doesn’t at all suit her personality

Wait, how can a actress not suit her personality? She hasn’t even portrayed the role yet. This is over 20 years after TCW. Her personality will be different for certain, to some degree at least. Dawson is an excellent choice and Jon Favreau has earned trust.

I agree that the image above bad though.
  • JBSeptim
    1631 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    JBSeptim wrote: »
    So many comments... Not gonna read them all...

Ok, first of all: huge respect to @Ryu_Tano94 for still being active on this thread since October last year. This is dedication right there!

I only have one complaint about Ahsoka: if we add her as a TCW character, she'd be an apprentice. And as an apprentice, she'd most likely be stronger than her master, her master's master and her grandmaster, because all three of them are in a bad state currently.

This is not saying she should come to the game, she definetely should! But it'd be nice if Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda would get a buff until then too, it would feel so wrong to have a dominant padawan and mediocre masters :sweat_smile:

(Totally argued because I like Obi-Wan best, I look forward to his banter with Ahsoka! Can't wait to hear them bully Anakin :smirk:)

I don't think she's still an apprentice at this point in Season 7 (Coruscant Underworld/Pykes arc). She will be back with the Order for the Siege of Mandalore arc but she could be somehow knighted to lead the troops into battle on her own.

As for padawans in the game overall, I don't count Rey as a knight yet. She may have learned all she needed to know about the Jedi but she's not fully done with learning about the Force itself.

If Ahsoka's still alive by the post-TROS timeline, I could see Rey finishing her overall training in the Force with her and Ahsoka training Finn also.

Rey is not really better than the jedi masters though, she sucks just as much. Only Luke is currently good (that's why I want his Jedi Master skin).

As for the Padawan argument in Season 7: I have not watched all of CW yet, could well be, but I do not want to be spoilered please! I was just saying, I wouldn't want to see her significantly stronger than Obi-Wan, Anakin and Yoda, which is because of their state though, not her own problem.
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    edited March 22

Ok, first of all: huge respect to @Ryu_Tano94 for still being active on this thread since October last year. This is dedication right there!

I only have one complaint about Ahsoka: if we add her as a TCW character, she'd be an apprentice. And as an apprentice, she'd most likely be stronger than her master, her master's master and her grandmaster, because all three of them are in a bad state currently.

This is not saying she should come to the game, she definetely should! But it'd be nice if Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda would get a buff until then too, it would feel so wrong to have a dominant padawan and mediocre masters :sweat_smile:

(Totally argued because I like Obi-Wan best, I look forward to his banter with Ahsoka! Can't wait to hear them bully Anakin :smirk:)

I don't think she's still an apprentice at this point in Season 7 (Coruscant Underworld/Pykes arc). She will be back with the Order for the Siege of Mandalore arc but she could be somehow knighted to lead the troops into battle on her own.

As for padawans in the game overall, I don't count Rey as a knight yet. She may have learned all she needed to know about the Jedi but she's not fully done with learning about the Force itself.

If Ahsoka's still alive by the post-TROS timeline, I could see Rey finishing her overall training in the Force with her and Ahsoka training Finn also.

Rey is not really better than the jedi masters though, she sucks just as much. Only Luke is currently good (that's why I want his Jedi Master skin).

As for the Padawan argument in Season 7: I have not watched all of CW yet, could well be, but I do not want to be spoilered please! I was just saying, I wouldn't want to see her significantly stronger than Obi-Wan, Anakin and Yoda, which is because of their state though, not her own problem.

Well, the way that she was able to put up with Vader in Rebels is because of being under Anakin's wing: he taught her how to fight as well as him.
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    Interview with Sam Witwer just came out and it has a few interesting quotes:

As for what to expect from the big finale, Witwer officially raised the hype bar to new levels. “The finale, that script, was the best Clone Wars script that I ever read,” he told us. “I think Dave has done a really very very cool thing. When I say script I don’t mean—when I’m talking about the finale, I’m talking about the last four episodes because it’s really meant to be seen as a movie. These Clone Wars arcs that go on for three to four episodes, they could also be cut together as movies and they work as one story, but this one really is meant to be seen in its entirety together, more so than anything else we’ve ever done.”

“I’m very very excited for the audience to see it, because it’s consequential, it changes the way you think about certain things in Star Wars,” he added, “changes the way you think about certain characters, and shows some really interesting core mythology stuff. I’m thrilled, and I’m shocked.”

“What may be my most favorite thing about this, what we’re doing is, Clone Wars is the last George Lucas-produced Star Wars. To be able to finish George’s story is tremendously meaningful to all of us, so that’s really the big deal right there,” Witwer said, full of praise for Star Wars’ former master.

“These are stories straight from George, and we get to execute upon them, and that’s kind of the end of the era. You have to appreciate that this is a crazy maverick independent filmmaker, and only one of his Star Wars movies was a studio movie. The rest, past the very first Star Wars movie, these were independent films that he funded himself. And Clone Wars was an independent production by an independent film studio, just a crazy guy with crazy ideas issuing marching orders to people like Dave Filoni, and through Dave to me. And here we are doing this again, and it feels very familiar. I thought we had lost this, and now we get to finish it. It feels really really great to finish the last George Lucas-produced Star Wars.”

“He’s got a few more things to say,” Witwer said of revisiting Clone Wars as Maul. “Like every other great opportunity to tell a Star Wars story, you want to make sure that what the audience is seeing is something they’ve never seen before from these characters. I do believe we give that to you as far as Maul, I believe you get to see sides of this character you’ve not quite seen. We see him trying things he’s never really quite tried—things he’s maybe not so good at. This will be really fun to see how people respond to it.”

https://io9.gizmodo.com/sam-witwer-on-clone-wars-game-changing-finale-and-sayin-1842455906
  • lowell wrote: »
    Ocelot wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    I don't understand why Ahsoka's such a heated topic.

Exactly, look at your profile picture whose armor is in the game. What is there against this?

I can understand being passionate about something like Star Wars. But you guys do realize you're not going to change each other's minds over who they believe is more important in Star Wars, right? You're just kinda running in circles. It's all matters of opinions, lol.

I never personally said Ahsoka was more important than any other character.

Oh, I know. Unlike Ooii, I can read. I'm just saying overall this is a pointless debate that's in no way constructive.

That's your opinion, and I would appreciate proof on how it's pointless when things like Anakin and Obiwan that were asked and added over time.

The only way it's pointless is if it's objectively confirmed Ahsoka is not coming, and if so, I would give it a rest.

Anakin and Obi Wan deserve their place at LEAST 10x more than Ahsoka.

They're already in. She's next in line at least on the master-padawan tree.

I totally agree with you there. Just saying they’re definitely more important characters.
  • Yikes. Gotta lot to catch up on here.
  • Ocelot wrote: »

Exactly, look at your profile picture whose armor is in the game. What is there against this?

I can understand being passionate about something like Star Wars. But you guys do realize you're not going to change each other's minds over who they believe is more important in Star Wars, right? You're just kinda running in circles. It's all matters of opinions, lol.

Oh, I know. Unlike Ooii, I can read. I'm just saying overall this is a pointless debate that's in no way constructive.

That's your opinion, and I would appreciate proof on how it's pointless when things like Anakin and Obiwan that were asked and added over time.

The only way it's pointless is if it's objectively confirmed Ahsoka is not coming, and if so, I would give it a rest.

I never said they didn't, I said heroes were asked for and added over time as an example, and they have been.

Tired of people putting words in my mouth for a fourth time.

Yeah, but you’re comparing them as if they were equal, as if the only reason they got added was because users asked day and night on a thread. They got added because they were THE main characters. Ahsoka is not, so it’s not that simple.

Their characters developed alongside each other canonically, even if not shown in the movies. To people aware of all star wars content, yes they're equal. To movie purists, no.

Um, hello? The overall story?
    Anakin is the chosen one, married padme, turned to the dark side, most powerful Jedi/Sith ever, Father of Luke Skywalker, and arguably the main character in all of Star Wars. Just exactly how is Ahsoka equal to that? I get she’s a pretty big character, but you can not seriously believe she is equal.

Then by your own logic, he's not equal to Obi-wan who trained him, like Anakin trained Ahsoka.

I judge how important someone is based on what their role is in the story, not their power level. I think Obi-Wan is the best character in all of Star Wars, but I don’t think he’s the main character.

Good, then we can agree Ahsoka has just as much influence on Anakin.

What? Obi-Wan made a far greater difference in Anakin’s life.

Debatable, dunno what else to say. How can you measure one apprentice over the other?

Actually, it's not debatable. Obiwan objectively had an equal effect on Anakin's life, as Anakin was master to Ahsoka the same way Obiwan was master to Anakin. Prove it wrong.

In fact, if Obiwan had a greater effect, Anakin wouldn't have turned ever.

It wasn’t Ahsoka that turned Anakin tothe Dark Side, it was Padme.

It wasn't Padme that turned Anakin to the Dark side, it was Palpatine.

Gasp, who had a hand in Ahsoka leaving.

Oh no, she's just as important

Sorry, should’ve worded that differently.

The fear of losing Padme (instilled in him by Darth Sidious) is THE MAIN factor that drove him to the dark side.
    Ahsoka is a BIG factor, but she is not “just as important” to him turning to the dark side.

I never said they didn't, I said heroes were asked for and added over time as an example, and they have been.

Yeah, but you’re comparing them as if they were equal, as if the only reason they got added was because users asked day and night on a thread. They got added because they were THE main characters. Ahsoka is not, so it’s not that simple.

Their characters developed alongside each other canonically, even if not shown in the movies. To people aware of all star wars content, yes they're equal. To movie purists, no.

Anakin is the chosen one, married padme, turned to the dark side, most powerful Jedi/Sith ever, Father of Luke Skywalker, and arguably the main character in all of Star Wars. Just exactly how is Ahsoka equal to that? I get she’s a pretty big character, but you can not seriously believe she is equal.

Then by your own logic, he's not equal to Obi-wan who trained him, like Anakin trained Ahsoka.

I judge how important someone is based on what their role is in the story, not their power level. I think Obi-Wan is the best character in all of Star Wars, but I don’t think he’s the main character.

Debatable, dunno what else to say. How can you measure one apprentice over the other?

Actually, it's not debatable. Obiwan objectively had an equal effect on Anakin's life, as Anakin was master to Ahsoka the same way Obiwan was master to Anakin. Prove it wrong.

It wasn’t Ahsoka that turned Anakin to the Dark Side, it was Padme.

There are many factors but Padme was only one of them and you could still take Ahsoka's exit into consideration.

Padme was the biggest one. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not denying that she played a part in what drove him to turn.
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member

They're already in. She's next in line at least on the master-padawan tree.

I totally agree with you there. Just saying they’re definitely more important characters.

The importance of certain characters in DICE's viewpoint could depend on which ones Lucasfilm will continue to tell stories with in the near future.
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member

It wasn’t Ahsoka that turned Anakin to the Dark Side, it was Padme.

There are many factors but Padme was only one of them and you could still take Ahsoka's exit into consideration.

Padme was the biggest one. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not denying that she played a part in what drove him to turn.

I'm also going to say his mom's death played a role. Considering the fact Ahsoka nows refers to Anakin as her older brother to people she doesn't disclose she's a Jedi to, what affects Anakin overall is his family and friends.

They get harmed and he unleashes his anger. Season 7 is already starting to show that particular type of anger he has in ROTS.

And I really liked how they did include the relationship with training Ahsoka as a part of his life in the Vader comic:

10.jpg
  • Alright it needs to cool off in here the arguing is getting seriously out of hand. If you can't discuss this civilly without bickering then I'll have to close yet another thread on this subject and if I have to do that people will be getting moderated within the thread because at this stage it's just getting silly.

Discuss this civilly, that goes for those who want Ahsoka and those who don't because at the moment the bickering is just as bad from both sides, I'll be monitoring this thread extremely closely going forward.
  • JBSeptim
    1631 posts Member

Well, the way that she was able to put up with Vader in Rebels is because of being under Anakin's wing: he taught her how to fight as well as him.

I did actually watch exactly one episode where she fought him. You aren't wrong, she is a strong character. My main point has been that the jedi masters are currently weak and I'd hope they get a buff before she appears (or with her appearance). Mostly because all characters should be equally strong though, which is better discussed in other places. She should be no weaker and no stronger than all others.
  • DarthLando
    2343 posts Member
    edited March 24
    GreenMarc wrote: »

That looks awful

You can certainly hold this opinion, however the vast majority of people & fans disagree.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Alright it needs to cool off in here the arguing is getting seriously out of hand. If you can't discuss this civilly without bickering then I'll have to close yet another thread on this subject and if I have to do that people will be getting moderated within the thread because at this stage it's just getting silly.

Discuss this civilly, that goes for those who want Ahsoka and those who don't because at the moment the bickering is just as bad from both sides, I'll be monitoring this thread extremely closely going forward.

I think that Ahsoka has already broken the game, Nerf Ahsoka!!!
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • DarthLando wrote: »

That looks awful

You can certainly hold this opinion, however the vast majority of people & fans disagree.

I don’t care about others opinions, this is mine, that is all. I do not think Dawson is a good fit to portray Ahsoka
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

That looks awful

Ahsoka is going to look ridiculously weird in live action on a real human body due to the fact she's always been heavily stylized in her show, and that's saying something when stuff like CW Dooku is also there

Characters like Bo Katan are going to look fine because they were modeled after their real life voice actor, but Ahsoka

Well, best of luck to yall. You'll need it

Bo looked awful as a cartoon tho LOL. She’d look awful as a IRL character too
    So you are essentially calling the actress ugly?

tenor.gif

0n7kd4bhpokj.jpeg

I’m essentially saying this looks weird as a cartoon and would look weird as IRL. Pale skin, big head, orange hair. If they modeled it after her they did a bad job 😂
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

tenor.gif

0n7kd4bhpokj.jpeg

I’m essentially saying this looks weird as a cartoon and would look weird as IRL. Pale skin, big head, orange hair. If they modeled it after her they did a bad job 😂

Yes let's not mention how Ahsoka has eyes about 2-3 times as big as a human along with having exaggerated body proportions in both shows. She's going to look on a Human

Now I won't deny Bo looks a little off in the show but that's due to the art style. Every character in the show looks off due to it. But comparatively I have a feeling it'll be much easier to translate bo over to her actual actor than Ahsoka will considering shes a CG creature by heart and anyone trying to a do live action version is just going to suffer major issues
    MV5BMTc4MTAxMDMxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTYxNjE5MDI@._V1_.jpg

OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • I think Bo Katan doesnt look bad in CW, Rebels on theother hand is another story. I think both Bo and Ahsoka looked nice in CW and a litte less good compared to the original series characters, but both can look nice in live action.
    ROMG4 wrote: »

tenor.gif

0n7kd4bhpokj.jpeg

Yes let's not mention how Ahsoka has eyes about 2-3 times as big as a human along with having exaggerated body proportions in both shows. She's going to look on a Human

Now I won't deny Bo looks a little off in the show but that's due to the art style. Every character in the show looks off due to it. But comparatively I have a feeling it'll be much easier to translate bo over to her actual actor than Ahsoka will considering shes a CG creature by heart and anyone trying to a do live action version is just going to suffer major issues
    MV5BMTc4MTAxMDMxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTYxNjE5MDI@._V1_.jpg

Why is it always about Ahsoka with you LOL. What does Bo looking weird have to do with her bud?
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    Why is it always about Ahsoka with you LOL. What does Bo looking weird have to do with her bud?

Because we're in a Ahsoka thread talking about cartoon characters to live-action. You directly replied to my post talking about the various states characters such as Bo and Ahsoka would look like in live action which itself sprung off from a previous older conversation

Are you confused which reply chain you are in? I can show you around
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

Because we're in a Ahsoka thread talking about cartoon characters to live-action. You directly replied to my post talking about the various states characters such as Bo and Ahsoka would look like in live action which itself sprung off from a previous older conversation

Are you confused which reply chain you are in? I can show you around

“Bo looked awful as a cartoon tho LOL. She’d look awful as a IRL character too“

I know reading gets hard with bigger words and alotta letters but if I’m not mistaken. The word Ahsoka doesn’t show up in that sentence. I’m not a certified middle school teacher so I can’t show you around this time 😓
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    edited March 24

I know reading gets hard with bigger words and alotta letters but if I’m not mistaken. The word Ahsoka doesn’t show up in that sentence. I’m not a certified middle school teacher so I can’t show you around this time 😓

If you never meant to also mention Ahsoka when replying to my post

Its on you for not trimming it out and leaving only the bo katan bits. I can't think for you when replying

Its on you for not explaining your intent the very first post and letting it go on for so long. The fact you have nothing to say about the manner is suspect I would say though
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

If you never meant to also mention Ahsoka when replying to my post

Its on you for not trimming it out and leaving only the bo katan bits. I can't think for you when replying

Its on you for not explaining your intent the very first post and letting it go on for so long. The fact you have nothing to say about the manner is suspect I would say though

Bro all I said was Bo looks weird. And you somehow thought saying something bad about Ahsoka was nessesary as some rebuttal LOL. I never meant to mention Ahsoka because I didn’t MENTION Ahsoka LOL.

This back and forth has been really great, but I think it’s time for you to get some massages my guy.
  • Relmets
    2728 posts Member

I'm going to say something about your popularity stance: other anti-Ahsoka people literally used that argument as their main course in their post. I just hope you didn't use the "she isn't popular" argument in past posts because there would be some hypocrisy there.

I've actually acknowledged her popularity multiple times (as well as her prospects of being added)
    doipwhn49df4.gif

It's probably overplayed by her zealous fans and underplayed by her detractors, but the point is that I don't think it really matters all things considered

[+3748 posts]
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »

I'm going to say something about your popularity stance: other anti-Ahsoka people literally used that argument as their main course in their post. I just hope you didn't use the "she isn't popular" argument in past posts because there would be some hypocrisy there.

I've actually acknowledged her popularity multiple times (as well as her prospects of being added)
    doipwhn49df4.gif

It's probably overplayed by her zealous fans and underplayed by her detractors, but the point is that I don't think it really matters all things considered

I'm not really sure your analysis could be thorough since there are people who have stated they're going to wait to get this game until she arrives. I could definitely see her addition to the game make some boost in game sales.

At the end of the day, whatever boosts the player base will reinforce the players' support of the devs. And considering not a lot of people on these forums are from the Star Wars community across the web, you might want to have more people from the community to support the game in order to make the game popular as much as possible.
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    Star Wars Theory just had an interview with Ashley Eckstein yesterday and interestingly we got a response regarding her working on this game:

Her reply is to a question about where else in other mediums can Ahsoka's stories be told and Battlefront II came to the mind of the host (Watch from 42:22-43:02).

Any thoughts on this compared with Catherine Taber's tweet regarding Padme in October?
  • So a very popular SW YouTube channel “Star Wars Theory” (great channel) recently interviewed the voice actress for Ahsoka, Ashley Eckstein, & point blank asked if she thought Ahsoka would come to BF2....& she did she didn’t know, but she “hasn’t recorded anything”......so....not looking good if you want Ahsoka added
    Star Wars Theory just had an interview with Ashley Eckstein yesterday and interestingly we got a response regarding her working on this game:

Her reply is to a question about where else in other mediums can Ahsoka's stories be told and Battlefront II came to the mind of the host (Watch from 42:22-43:02).

Any thoughts on this compared with Catherine Taber's tweet regarding Padme in October?

So that means we never get her because she said she didnt recorded anything.
  • lowell
    2814 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »

So that means we never get her because she said she didnt recorded anything.

I do think they could have her record the lines from home if they typically do that late in development.

But I wonder if she could be under any NDAs right now that prevent her from saying she'll be doing something eventually in the future.
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    What in the heck happened to this thread?
    After one year of continiing to hope for her arrival in Battlefront 2: I'm tired, tired of waiting, tired of hoping. I made enough good points for her, delivered enough good reasons to add her, made enough offers. I give up. From now on i have uninstalled the game until the Ahsoka Update drops and thus something interesting arrived for the game. From now on whatever happens happen. I will not expect her anymore i will not hope anymore because im not naive enough anymore to be a jedi.

I'M NO JEDI.

You do you DICE, whatever it is that you are doing.
    giphy.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
    What in the heck happened to this thread?
    After one year of continiing to hope for her arrival in Battlefront 2: I'm tired, tired of waiting, tired of hoping. I made enough good points for her, delivered enough good reasons to add her, made enough offers. I give up. From now on i have uninstalled the game until the Ahsoka Update drops and thus something interesting arrived for the game. From now on whatever happens happen. I will not expect her anymore i will not hope anymore because im not naive enough anymore to be a jedi.

I'M NO JEDI.

giphy.gif

This forum really is a nest of drama teachers :o
  • DarthLando
    2343 posts Member
    Kenobi had to llie about it for years

But I don’t think she’s coming
  • c7susb9
    322 posts Member
    I'm really disappointed too. I have no idea what DICE is thinking. The game will remain incomplete for me.
  • ROMG4
    5323 posts Member
    I shall play this song for the Ahsoka fans here
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Assuming that something is boring just because you can't have what you want as a single person is not an objective point of view and also useless to debate.

Awwww noo.... you're back...
    So this is how it all ends....

Goodbye Battlefront II.
    Goodbye fellow forumgoers..
    Goodbye to this community..
    Goodbye to the forums...
    This is the end...
    f9uuf50mf9dx.png
  • 2000sGuy
    6260 posts Member
    edited April 8
    From now on i have uninstalled the game until the Ahsoka Update drops and thus something interesting arrived for the game.

JfDYtvb.jpg
  • parasite
    805 posts Member
    Uninstalling because there isnt another pair of sabers?
  • After one year of continuing to hope for his arrival in Battlefront 2: I'm tired, tired of waiting, tired of hoping. I made enough good points for him, delivered enough good reasons to add him, made enough offers. I give up. From now on i have uninstalled the game until the Biggie Cheese update drops and thus something interesting arrived for the game. From now on whatever happens happen. I will not expect him anymore i will not hope anymore because im not naive enough anymore.

SHE CALL ME MR BOOMBASTIC.