criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Ahsoka Tano: Information about Possible Hints, Teases for her.

Prev13456713
Ryu_Tano94
175 posts Member
edited January 2
First, if you are interested in Ahsoka being added to the Game as hero or even better are very sure that you want her in the Game, make sure to share your interest/wish with the Developers on twitter, the forum and the monthly Community surveys.

Second, of course there is no prove until we see a Roadmap with her in it but there are experiences on how previous content was teased/hinted towards so one can speculate about certain posts. I mean Guillaume Mroz posted a picture showing a BB8 and a BB9E Cookies he backed with his family stating that "Some friendly droids visited for pepper-whatever it was called" and guess who got announced as a upcoming hero for january later.

So Info for everybody: Dont comment until you have something to share that hints towards her addition, whether its retweets/comments/oddly suspicous posts from Developers or leaks/datamined files or Voicelines you or others found about her in or about the Game or its files. Thats not your generic "talk about everything Ahsoka related even if it has nothing to do with Battlefront 2" - Topic if it isnt obvious enough.

Dont let yourself be carried away by topic changers, ignore them or tell them kindly to discuss their Problems with everything else than possible hints for Ahsoka in BF2 in another or even self created more fitting topic.

To start of the topic itself: Ahsoka Tano is a fanfavorite of the Clone Wars TV series.

In the past heros like Anakin and Obi-Wan got teased by twitter banners and Christian johannessen and guillaume mroz, trooper and hero Designer at BF2 have Ahsoka related banners Christian as trooper designer her fulcrum logo from Rebels the guillaume as hero designer the 1v1 fight between vader and ahsoka also seen in Rebels.

Grievous has voicelines in his files datamined talking to Ahsoka and Padme, dooku mentions asajj ventress in Game indirectly, who is a possible counter to Ahsoka. Anakin says "Ahsoka" directly when you play on felucia in his general Skywalker skin in both coop and instant Action at least, by saying translated from german: "It doesn't make sense to make a list if Ahsoka isn't here." Also if you play as Obi-Wan you might hear him saying: "That would have been a good Training for some of the padawans." which is a reference to the Geonosis arc in star Wars the Clone Wars starting with the Episode "Landing at point rain" where Ahsoka and Barriss Offee meet each other for the first time and went on a mission to destroy the droid factory from the inside together without their masters.

Anakin and Dooku got released February this year and in February next year is their 1 year anniversary and Clone Wars season 7 Starts on Disney+ so it would make sense for DICE from a Business side to release their Padawan/Apprentice and in Ahsokas case one of the main characters of the Season and Major part of the reveal Trailer for the Season, alongside those events.

Dennis Bränvall, who rarely Tweets and if just important things as far as i know and is also franchise designer at ea retweetet an answer to a comment on twitter about Padme coming to bf2 from Catherine Taber, the voice actor of Padme in CW, stating she would be so there shes just waiting for the holocall from ea, commented with "You call this a diplomatic solution?".

Ahsoka and Padme are friends in CW thus it would make sense to add them close together. Grievous talks to both in his datamined files. The devs said there will be a slow Transition away from Clone Wars content, Padme is also in the PT so technically not just CW, so is Ahsoka who is in CW and Star Wars Rebels.

The long awaited CW season 7 comes february next year on Disney Plus. Famous leaker in reddit some_info wrote in february this year she is being worked on. Dice lead animator Mr. Newman (i forgot bis first name) said in an Interview at gamescom i think after the reveal of clone commandos he is working on something big but is not allowed to say more and as far as i know he also made animations for lightsaber Heros. CW Season 7 was originally planned to be released in November 2019 so the Devs needed to finish her for the November Update if they planned a tie-in, which they most likely did, but it got delayed to February 2020. And so may also did her Release.

There hasn't been a Hero announced since Anakin in like February this year, that's 8 month right now. From my experience an announcement came after 6 month and after 8 month the release that's how it was with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku and Grievous at least. That could mean they work either on something big or something more complicated than them, Ahsoka and her possible counter Ventress as well as Sabine and Thrawn and Padme and like Aurra Sing fit at least in the "more complicated than usual" category, if not also in the "big thing" category if they are announced together.

Some Devs are Ahsoka Fans too like many people who have seen CW including me so they would waste a giant popularity gain opportunity i they wouldn't add her. Obi-Wan and Anakin are in the game and there are those subtle hints for Padme and Ahsoka who would complete the holy Prequel/Clone Wars Quartett.

Christian Johannesen retweetet a post on Twitter of the Her Universe Shop for Ahsoka Tano Merchandise. Her Universe is basically a Shop for Clothes and Stuff all about Star Wars founded by the voice of Ahsoka Tano in Star Wars The Clone Wars: Ashley Eckstein

I repeat: He (who is working on Battlefront 2) specifically retweetet a Post about Ahsoka Merch (a longsleeves shirt in orange/blue/white with "Tano" written on it and a scarf with Ahsokas blue/white Rebels Montreal pattern) from a shop found by Ahsokas voiceactress. A shop who describes itself on twitter as a leading fashion and lifestyle brand for fanGIRLS, its dedicated to sell Fandom stuff to women.

Christian Johannesen postet a gif of the fight between Vader and Ahsoka on twitter to someone who asked for everyones favorite starwars moment this decade (2010-2020).

And last but not least all the possible hints and teases other people found and share here in the future.

Feel free to add your discoverys.
Post edited by Ryu_Tano94 on

Replies

  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    Preach. There’s also a 95% correct famous leaker that said they have been in production. And with all the popularity and hype CW has, they’d be a fool to not capitalize. We shall see! Optimism baby!! There’s been ZERO hard denials like Jango, Mace, and other things. Surely if they never at least had a plan they would be straight up about them. And we don’t take in account that one of the devs favorite character is Ahsoka, surely that must carry something 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Ryu_Tano94
    175 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    Preach. There’s also a 95% correct famous leaker that said they have been in production. And with all the popularity and hype CW has, they’d be a fool to not capitalize. We shall see! Optimism baby!! There’s been ZERO hard denials like Jango, Mace, and other things. Surely if they never at least had a plan they would be straight up about them. And we don’t take in account that one of the devs favorite character is Ahsoka, surely that must carry something 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Right, i added that to my list. Preaching since release.
    Post edited by Ryu_Tano94 on
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4347 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    But Ahsoka and Ventress threads tend to make people salty and ruffles their feathers for some reason.

    Because we’ve had Clone Wars exclusive content for a little more than a year now.

    Don’t get me wrong, I wanna see Ahsoka and Ventress too, but we need heroes from other eras before we get those two.

    Okay. What HEROES would be a better add? That are a large part of Star Wars, or as large as these two? Remember, they can’t be CW. They have to be from the movies or tv series as well. Only ones I can think of are that blind jedi from rebels and his apprentice. I’m open for all ideas!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    False
  • Revan72 wrote: »
    Don't get your hopes up.

    Got them up since release and im not gonna let them down now. ;D
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    False

    False is your intent trying to defend this argument, everything i said it was said by DICE.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • I can see your newish to the forums.

    😂😂😂😂😂
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    False

    False is your intent trying to defend this argument, everything i said it was said by DICE.

    You tend to leave out the whole sentence every time 😂. So yes, technically false
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Revan72 wrote: »
    Don't get your hopes up.

    Got them up since release and im not gonna let them down now. ;D

    Well, I hope you don't get disappointed. :smile:
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak


  • Piscettios wrote: »
    I can see your newish to the forums.

    😂😂😂😂😂

    These threads never disappoint
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    Ahsoka is as Fulcrum a major part of Rebels too so she is technically also part of the OT which is another era and as i wrote the twitter banners, which were sometimes used to tease new content, of Christian and Guillaume are both scenes or symbols from Star Wars Rebels.

    I could say the same great things of Padme, she's my favorite character, but that doesn't mean she /padme) would be added.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    Ahsoka is as Fulcrum a major part of Rebels too so she is technically also part of the OT which is another era and as i wrote the twitter banners, which were sometimes used to tease new content, of Christian and Guillaume are both scenes or symbols from Star Wars Rebels.

    I could say the same great things of Padme, she's my favorite character, but that doesn't mean she /padme) would be added.

    You could say great things. But she hasn’t been “teased” as much so you couldn’t equate the two
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    Ahsoka is as Fulcrum a major part of Rebels too so she is technically also part of the OT which is another era and as i wrote the twitter banners, which were sometimes used to tease new content, of Christian and Guillaume are both scenes or symbols from Star Wars Rebels.

    I could say the same great things of Padme, she's my favorite character, but that doesn't mean she /padme) would be added.

    You would be very right with these great things and you are not the only one who want her added. Dont give up on your favorite character. With enough good argumentation for her and ideas for a hero concept/design for her, as i did for Ahsoka in other topics i wrote, she might will be added sooner or later. No fight, no victory.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    Ahsoka is as Fulcrum a major part of Rebels too so she is technically also part of the OT which is another era and as i wrote the twitter banners, which were sometimes used to tease new content, of Christian and Guillaume are both scenes or symbols from Star Wars Rebels.

    I could say the same great things of Padme, she's my favorite character, but that doesn't mean she /padme) would be added.

    You would be very right with these great things and you are not the only one who want her added. Dont give up on your favorite character. With enough good argumentation for her and ideas for a hero concept/design for her, as i did for Ahsoka in other topics i wrote, she might will be added sooner or later. No fight, no victory.

    Top 3 heroes I want 😂😂 throw in Mace too
  • Mace>Ahsoka>Padme
  • Bottom line, “for now” and CW tv series coming back, and the amount of interaction these character have gotten and no hard denial. I’d say wait till Feb/March and hopefully we shall be pleasantly surprised. No ones ever really gone
  • Mace>Ahsoka>Padme

    That’s in order of goodlooks for you isn’t it 😏

    w38bt3jcsmny.jpeg
    ttnhsi6120ur.jpeg


    It’s a hard choice 😂
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    False

    False is your intent trying to defend this argument, everything i said it was said by DICE.

    You tend to leave out the whole sentence every time 😂. So yes, technically false

    Is this the way you debate? Cause in your first post you were worried about others could come here to make salty comments, but you are the only one being salty, you are a person that can't accept facts and only worried to put smile faces all over the way without anything constructive to add.

    This obviously isn’t a debate since you tend to cherry pick comments. We don’t have to debate 😂. You say your piece, I tell you what you messed up on, we move on. Being constructive would be letting someone know the “facts” they are presenting are unfinished and there fore inaccurate. But it is correct we’re having a break, a needed one.

    Let’s finish with this Alex, what does the phrase “for now” means? Or did they not say that?

    Salty would be coming into EVERY CW thread known with distaste....but hey we all got opinions!

    If you think there will be another CW "season" i would tell you that you are speculating and we are debating facts not rumours or speculations.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece
  • Mace>Ahsoka>Padme

    That’s in order of goodlooks for you isn’t it 😏

    w38bt3jcsmny.jpeg
    ttnhsi6120ur.jpeg


    It’s a hard choice 😂

    Mace all day if it's a contest of good looks🤷‍♂️
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    False

    False is your intent trying to defend this argument, everything i said it was said by DICE.

    You tend to leave out the whole sentence every time 😂. So yes, technically false

    Is this the way you debate? Cause in your first post you were worried about others could come here to make salty comments, but you are the only one being salty, you are a person that can't accept facts and only worried to put smile faces all over the way without anything constructive to add.

    This obviously isn’t a debate since you tend to cherry pick comments. We don’t have to debate 😂. You say your piece, I tell you what you messed up on, we move on. Being constructive would be letting someone know the “facts” they are presenting are unfinished and there fore inaccurate. But it is correct we’re having a break, a needed one.

    Let’s finish with this Alex, what does the phrase “for now” means? Or did they not say that?

    Salty would be coming into EVERY CW thread known with distaste....but hey we all got opinions!

    If you think there will be another CW "season" i would tell you that you are speculating and we are debating facts not rumours or speculations.

    There can be a Rebels Season and depending on the Movie. Padme and Ahsoka could be added with Rise of Skywalker. Padme is Anakins wife, Lukes and Leias Mother and Kylos Grandmother, Ahsoka was Anakins Padawan and one of his and Padmes best friends, she also could have met Luke and Leia and theoretically, even trained Luke at some point, both could be at least mentioned in Rise of Skywalker and thus added to Battlefront 2 with RoS movie content.
  • killerzf7
    664 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    But Ahsoka and Ventress threads tend to make people salty and ruffles their feathers for some reason.

    Because we’ve had Clone Wars exclusive content for a little more than a year now.

    Don’t get me wrong, I wanna see Ahsoka and Ventress too, but we need heroes from other eras before we get those two.

    Okay. What HEROES would be a better add? That are a large part of Star Wars, or as large as these two? Remember, they can’t be CW. They have to be from the movies or tv series as well. Only ones I can think of are that blind jedi from rebels and his apprentice. I’m open for all ideas!

    Kanan Jarrus (blind Jedi) - Grand Inquisitor.

    Sabine Wren - Admiral Thrawn.

    Cal Kestis - Second Sister (Jedi Fallen Order).

    Jyn Erso - Orson Krennic.

    Shriv Suurgav - Gideon Hask (BF2 campaign).

    Poe - Hux.

    Episode IX heroes.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    But Ahsoka and Ventress threads tend to make people salty and ruffles their feathers for some reason.

    Because we’ve had Clone Wars exclusive content for a little more than a year now.

    Don’t get me wrong, I wanna see Ahsoka and Ventress too, but we need heroes from other eras before we get those two.

    Okay. What HEROES would be a better add? That are a large part of Star Wars, or as large as these two? Remember, they can’t be CW. They have to be from the movies or tv series as well. Only ones I can think of are that blind jedi from rebels and his apprentice. I’m open for all ideas!

    Kanan Jarrus (blind Jedi) - Grand Inquisitor.

    Sabine Wren - Admiral Thrawn.

    Cal Kestis - Seventh Sister (Jedi Fallen Order).

    Jyn Erso - Orson Krennic.

    Shriv Suurgav - Gideon Hask (BF2 campaign).

    Poe - Hux.

    Episode IX heroes.

    The last 3 are barley heroes, I’ll give you Poe. Jyn and Krennic would be cool but just copy and paste other shooters most likley, but again, I’ll give you them. They have mention Sabine I believe, that’s a good idea, I haven’t watched Rebels but I assume he’s on there? Heard a lot of good things about him. Don’t see them using the Fallen Order main character in anything but fallen order but who knows!

    But I’m sure it’s debatable, and neither of us want to dive in to each of these good character picks, but I don’t see many of these lining up well against 2 characters that have as much meat and potatoes as those good ole cartoon characters. Could be just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️. Thanks for the list tho!
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    But Ahsoka and Ventress threads tend to make people salty and ruffles their feathers for some reason.

    Because we’ve had Clone Wars exclusive content for a little more than a year now.

    Don’t get me wrong, I wanna see Ahsoka and Ventress too, but we need heroes from other eras before we get those two.

    Okay. What HEROES would be a better add? That are a large part of Star Wars, or as large as these two? Remember, they can’t be CW. They have to be from the movies or tv series as well. Only ones I can think of are that blind jedi from rebels and his apprentice. I’m open for all ideas!

    Kanan Jarrus (blind Jedi) - Grand Inquisitor.

    Sabine Wren - Admiral Thrawn.

    Cal Kestis - Second Sister (Jedi Fallen Order).

    Jyn Erso - Orson Krennic.

    Shriv Suurgav - Gideon Hask (BF2 campaign).

    Poe - Hux.

    Episode IX heroes.

    Im so in for Sabine with Thrawn, even though i would add Thrawn with Hera and Sabine with Gar Saxon or Ketsu Onyo and Kanan with the Seventh Sister. Cal and Second Sister are unlikely i guess because they are in a seperate Game with Fallen Order, but i would definitly like to play as the Second Sister. :smiley:
  • WOW! That Topic escalated quickly. Fastest growing one of all my like 4 other Topics. In that short time bigger than my most viewed and repilied one yet.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    WOW! That Topic escalated quickly. Fastest growing one of all my like 4 other Topics. In that short time bigger than my most viewed and repilied one yet.

    You’re welcome lol
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.

    Sure, i will see what i can do.
  • Venstress’s voicelines would be epic. Looked them up a while back and she says some sweet things. The banter between Anakin and Ahsoka would be funny as well
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.

    Ok i invited him, lets see if he joins and shares his experience.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.

    Ok i invited him, lets see if he joins and shares his experience.

    But i'm looking facts and not only rumours, Is he an insider? Does he work In Dice?

    He has facts that people didnt belief him that the things he want are coming when there are certain hints towards them and they came at the end. That was what we were talking about wasnt it. I believe the things i want come, you dont despite DICE devs trying to drop hints as much and as direct as they are allowed to. So he is an insider for what we were talking about. And again as i already stated DICE worker to talk directly about what they are working on so you have to read between the lines, combine the subtle hints the devs seperatly try to drop on social media to a bigger picture or as Obi Wan said: "Use your brain, think.". From time to time they even try to throw us off the right track on purpose, because things are getting to risky for them. That happend with i think it were the clone commandos were ben walke tweetet to not believe everything you hear on the internet.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.

    Ok i invited him, lets see if he joins and shares his experience.

    But i'm looking facts and not only rumours, Is he an insider? Does he work In Dice?

    He has facts that people didnt belief him that the things he want are coming when there are certain hints towards them and they came at the end. That was what we were talking about wasnt it. I believe the things i want come, you dont despite DICE devs trying to drop hints as much and as direct as they are allowed to. So he is an insider for what we were talking about. And again as i already stated DICE worker to talk directly about what they are working on so you have to read between the lines, combine the subtle hints the devs seperatly try to drop on social media to a bigger picture or as Obi Wan said: "Use your brain, think.". From time to time they even try to throw us off the right track on purpose, because things are getting to risky for them. That happend with i think it were the clone commandos were ben walke tweetet to not believe everything you hear on the internet.

    Well said. It’s like the pentagon with DICE😂
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.

    Ok i invited him, lets see if he joins and shares his experience.

    But i'm looking facts and not only rumours, Is he an insider? Does he work In Dice?

    Where has DICE said they aren’t coming? Since you want DICEs words. Neither of us have any proof technically, where have the specially said “ they aren’t coming” I could show you that for Mace and Jango

    Where has DICE said that she's coming?

    Only an official answer woud clarify this matter.

    Exactly. As I’ve tried to tell you NEITHER of us know 😂.

    Because they cant tell us directly contract side until its all ready to release and they got the official ok from the highest ranks to do so. Maybe we see something like "New Hero" or even directly "New Hero: Ahsoka Tano" on the roadmap for next year that we could be seeing in maybe December or January.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.

    Ok i invited him, lets see if he joins and shares his experience.

    But i'm looking facts and not only rumours, Is he an insider? Does he work In Dice?

    Where has DICE said they aren’t coming? Since you want DICEs words. Neither of us have any proof technically, where have the specially said “ they aren’t coming” I could show you that for Mace and Jango

    Where has DICE said that she's coming?

    Only an official answer woud clarify this matter.

    Exactly. As I’ve tried to tell you NEITHER of us know 😂.

    Because they cant tell us directly contract side until its all ready to release and they got the official ok from the highest ranks to do so. Maybe we see something like "New Hero" or even directly "New Hero: Ahsoka Tano" on the roadmap for next year that we could be seeing in maybe December or January.

    But they can deny flat out. That’s why we have our hope with 0 flat out denials! Star Wars Heroes are built on hope! 😉
  • Maybe that dear Alex64 is a DICE worker in disguise who tries to throw us of the track like ben tried to. :wink::lol:
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is always fun dissecting these “debates” but I’ll walk out just hoping my question gets answered :( I’ve said my piece

    There can't be debate here because people like you, i came here to talk in peace but it seems that you are the only want trying to pick a fight.

    Alex, how have I been fighting? I’m just showing you where you many not be telling the full truth showing you counter points. I mean I’ll keep cherrypicked and dodging questions, like I said, not a debate🤷🏻‍♂️

    You can’t say stuff like this and “I’m salty” when I’ve shown you are wrong, or not totally right, for a better word. But I obviously ruffle feathers so I’ll stop responding to you ♥️

    You are trying to counter my points with speculations, the only content confirmed is the last episode and that's all

    You’re cherrypicking/dodging and speculating too. Have a blessed night

    I'm not, asoka hasn't even annouced, teased, or anything else related and it's a fact.

    False my friend. Don’t lie to these tax paying lovely people. It’s a sin. How dare you betray the Bible. This shouldn’t matter to you so much 😆♥️. EVERY thread you come on in. I think we get your position by now.

    Just to highlight how this person debate, he tried at first but when he can't continue, boom! his salty behaviour appear, if you can't accept facts end your arguments cause you are not going to win.

    Ahsoka isn't a thing in this game, period.

    Lets talk again in March 2020 and while we are waiting go have a talk with Scout the Tropper over on Twitter, he can sing a song about people not believing him that certain things (Droidekas and Clone Commandos in his case) will be added, never will be and that he should give up on that hope and yet he was right and those things got added. He even has his Twitter Banner showing others disbelief.

    I dont really know that person, but if you think he could help, invite him to the forums.

    Ok i invited him, lets see if he joins and shares his experience.

    But i'm looking facts and not only rumours, Is he an insider? Does he work In Dice?

    Where has DICE said they aren’t coming? Since you want DICEs words. Neither of us have any proof technically, where have the specially said “ they aren’t coming” I could show you that for Mace and Jango

    Where has DICE said that she's coming?

    Only an official answer woud clarify this matter.

    Exactly. As I’ve tried to tell you NEITHER of us know 😂.

    Because they cant tell us directly contract side until its all ready to release and they got the official ok from the highest ranks to do so. Maybe we see something like "New Hero" or even directly "New Hero: Ahsoka Tano" on the roadmap for next year that we could be seeing in maybe December or January.

    But they can deny flat out. That’s why we have our hope with 0 flat out denials! Star Wars Heroes are built on hope! 😉

    Not just heroes, but content in general.

    Extraction and Starfighter Assault players are still holding out hope for new content for those modes in 2020.

    Hey if they came out with Star fighter content I would be very happy! I suck at it but it’s a beautiful game mode and really fun!
  • lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Just don't believe anything you read on internet, that character isn't even planned for this game, and the prove is that none of the multiple threads about this character has received a dev reply ever.

    That also means no denial. Also they aren't allowed to talk about work in progress at least not directly as i said they tried to tease thing through subtle hints because of that. Also people said the same or something similar about droidekas and clone Commandos and they were wirkend on came as we all know now.

    They told us that they are working in the last episode update and also Dennis said that there won't be clone wars after felucia, more content from other eras should be added to balance things and maybe it could took time for that.

    False

    False is your intent trying to defend this argument, everything i said it was said by DICE.

    You tend to leave out the whole sentence every time 😂. So yes, technically false

    Is this the way you debate? Cause in your first post you were worried about others could come here to make salty comments, but you are the only one being salty, you are a person that can't accept facts and only worried to put smile faces all over the way without anything constructive to add.

    This obviously isn’t a debate since you tend to cherry pick comments. We don’t have to debate 😂. You say your piece, I tell you what you messed up on, we move on. Being constructive would be letting someone know the “facts” they are presenting are unfinished and there fore inaccurate. But it is correct we’re having a break, a needed one.

    Let’s finish with this Alex, what does the phrase “for now” means? Or did they not say that?

    Salty would be coming into EVERY CW thread known with distaste....but hey we all got opinions!

    If you think there will be another CW "season" i would tell you that you are speculating and we are debating facts not rumours or speculations.

    You are speculating as well, that’s the point of these threads 😂. Neither of have stated a fact about more CW content, neither of us know. Just remember,
    “moving on from Clone Wars, for now”

    But Alex why do you keep avoiding a simple answer to a question. What does “for now” mean? Surely they didn’t have to put that in the sentence, right?

    First you need to decide what you really want, Movie content or Cartoon characters, cause you couldn't have both.

    I'm not even speculating a thing, the last episode update is coming this december.

    The devs have never said you can't get both.

    And what would Saw Gerrera be, a film or a animated character because he jumped from TV animation to live-action film?

    This is what I've gathered:





    (Could be both the episodes and the game itself)



    (Maybe more than TROS but other new upcoming content that had their own panels at Celebration Chicago)



    (Both show and game possibly)









    Also, if you rather wait for the official announcements that has any confirmation of future content in 2020, go right ahead, but don't try to say those aren't teases because there's some chances they already are, you never know.

    Sir, you are my hero now.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!