criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Ahsoka Tano: Information about Possible Hints, Teases for her.

Replies

• Lyc4n wrote: »
    @EA_Rtas whats your stance on ahsoka as a fan. Would you like her, not like her, which version and out of 10 what do you think the chances of her being added are from what youve seen in this thread as evidence of hope?

HAHA! 10/10 for trying ;)
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4347 posts Member
    edited January 2
    https://www.facebook.com/1750766711906173/posts/2433916206924550?d=n&sfns=mo

SPOILERS FOR MOVIE. But this is getting better and better 👀. Snips and Anakin as a tv show 👀👀👀👀👀👀.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/disneys-darth-vaderanakin-live-action-show-continue-clone-wars-story/
  • lowell
    1868 posts Member

SPOILERS FOR MOVIE. But this is getting better and better 👀. Snips and Anakin as a tv show 👀👀👀👀👀👀.

Um, WGTC is not a reliable source, just wanted to let you know they've been pretty much wrong about everything, not just Star Wars but even Marvel stuff, for example.
  • lowell wrote: »

Um, WGTC is not a reliable source, just wanted to let you know they've been pretty much wrong about everything, not just Star Wars but even Marvel stuff, for example.

But arnt they just writing about the REAL people that were leaking it? They said their sources were right about Rise of Skywalker leaks. But you could be right
  • Some* leaks
  • https://www.facebook.com/1750766711906173/posts/2433916206924550?d=n&sfns=mo

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/disneys-darth-vaderanakin-live-action-show-continue-clone-wars-story/

Ermm... these revelations are preceded with words such as: 'Being Considered' , 'Strongly Rumoured' and 'perhaps' .... writing fake news is not cool... spreading it is even worse.

Shall we not

Ermm... these revelations are preceded with words such as: 'Being Considered' , 'Strongly Rumoured' and 'perhaps' .... writing fake news is not cool... spreading it is even worse.

Shall we not

When did I say it was confirmed lol.

Shall we not

Snips and Anakin as a tv show 👀👀👀👀👀👀.

That is a statement of a fact. I understand it was unintended but we need to be careful with the language that we choose to use.

Shall we not

That is a statement of a fact. I understand it was unintended but we need to be careful with the language that we choose to use.

Well one click on the link shows it’s a rumor and not confirmed as you just have seen LOL.

Shall we not

Well one click on the link shows it’s a rumor and not confirmed as you just have seen LOL.

And your statement falsely represents the information in the link. I just think we need to be careful with that kind of thing. Its is how fake news gets out of hand. Anyway. Made my point.

Shall we not

And your statement falsely represents the information in the link. I just think we need to be careful with that kind of thing. Its is how fake news gets out of hand. Anyway. Made my point.

Fake news would’ve been me saying the word confirmed or not giving info showing proof or non proof of its existence. As I’ve said, one click of a link shows all the info you need. No where do I confirm anything, just showing my interest in a show or Snips and Anakin lol. A lot of things start as leaks, look at the new movie 😂. What you need to be more careful of is taking statements at face value without looking into them, hence why the link is there.

Have a good one
  • ZephanUnbound
    3136 posts Member
    edited January 2
    The Vader show is looking likely, multiple different sites have reported that it is high on Disney's list of possible future Disney+ series. However, I think that We Got This Covered is the only source stating that it will be split equally between Clone Wars flashbacks and a suited Vader, so I'm doubtful that will happen. For starters, they'd have to de-age Hayden Christensen with the same digital de-aging technique they used on Samuel L Jackson in Captain Marvel, which is kind of expensive, and I think the whole point of these shows is to keep the budget lower than the movies (The Mandalorian's 8 episode season was made for $100m, less than any Star Wars movie in the last 21 years). Much easier for them to do the series when Vader is already in the suit.

I do think that we will see Ahsoka in future Star Wars media though. Dave Filoni clearly set up an Ahsoka+Sabine show with Rebel's finale. There have long been rumors that a live-action Ahsoka show set between Episode 3 and 4 is high on the list of possible Disney+ series that Disney is considering. Ahsoka merchandise is among the bestselling character merchandise for Disney, they will want to keep that cash cow going, and the best way to do that is to keep her in people's minds with new shows, books, comics, and games.
    Post edited by ZephanUnbound on
  • Lyc4n
    1627 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    @EA_Rtas whats your stance on ahsoka as a fan. Would you like her, not like her, which version and out of 10 what do you think the chances of her being added are from what youve seen in this thread as evidence of hope?

HAHA! 10/10 for trying ;)

Hahaha doing my best😂

Shall we not

Lol
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg
  • I’m just hoping IF she and her follow counterpart comes they make them fast running. She always seem like she was quicker than most. That’s a big thing about her character. Even her swing speed should be fast
  • lowell
    1868 posts Member
    Despite the WGTC stuff earlier today, there is some other news here that could be true or couldn't be yet but one thing to note there will be likely another animated series coming at the end of the year considering Resistance ends this month and TCW Season 7 getting currently only 12 episodes:

• ZephanUnbound
    3136 posts Member
    edited January 4

Nice. A site is reporting that Disney has just greenlit a Rebels sequel series for Disney+ with Ahsoka and Sabine searching for Ezra in the unknown regions, with Dave Filoni returning as showrunner once again. Source says that Clone Wars season 7 hype is tracking really well ahead of release, which prompted Disney's decision to greenlight the Rebels sequel series. Source says the series will be announced officially in March or April. Source doesn't say when the series will release, but current speculation suggests that it won't release until 2021, after The Mandalorian season 2.

• Nice. A site is reporting that Disney has just greenlit a Rebels sequel series for Disney+ with Ahsoka and Sabine searching for Ezra in the unknown regions, with Dave Filoni returning as showrunner once again. Source says that Clone Wars season 7 hype is tracking really well ahead of release, which prompted Disney's decision to greenlight the Rebels sequel series. Source says the series will be announced officially in March or April. Source doesn't say when the series will release, but current speculation suggests that it won't release until 2021, after The Mandalorian season 2.

Tv shows seems to be the new move for Star Wars. CW, mando, Obiwan. Let’s hope those Maul and Vader leaks are true.

• Nice. A site is reporting that Disney has just greenlit a Rebels sequel series for Disney+ with Ahsoka and Sabine searching for Ezra in the unknown regions, with Dave Filoni returning as showrunner once again. Source says that Clone Wars season 7 hype is tracking really well ahead of release, which prompted Disney's decision to greenlight the Rebels sequel series. Source says the series will be announced officially in March or April. Source doesn't say when the series will release, but current speculation suggests that it won't release until 2021, after The Mandalorian season 2.

Tv shows seems to be the new move for Star Wars. CW, mando, Obiwan. Let’s hope those Maul and Vader leaks are true.

I like the new direction
  • Does somebody know what the Moderator Tag means?
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Does somebody know what the Moderator Tag means?

It means they’ve commented on it
    Does somebody know what the Moderator Tag means?

The tag displays who are the people on the forums that ‘moderate’ threads and users, make sure we follow the rules, etc. If they ever comment on a thread, another Moderator tag appears under the thread title on the main page, same with the Devs
  • Ok i thought that Moderator Tag under the title of this topic means a Moderator is closely watching every single comment and deleting them if they get to far off topic or are to insulting because i got Mails someone comment but when i looked who writed and what, there are no new comments or even a message something like "you cant read that comment anymore"
  • DarthJ
    6901 posts Member
    Give me hard evidence that she is so loved and that she has the highest selling merchandise for Disney as someone here claimed :joy: all I see in shops are ST related products, and figures from the PT and OT - PT not including TCW or Ahsoka that is.

This thread has basically become 'me ma's friends cousins dogs cat read online that a leaker who is always wrong claims that ahsoka is rumoured for a TV show which instantly means that she will be added to BF2, coz me dads brothers cats friends relative said it and he has sources so it must be true'

:joy::joy:

And now they will play the victim and get comments removed, despite them flooding onto multiple threads of other content wants from other eras (or even PT movies) and trying to scream over it so they can see the most bland character in Star Wars introduced

you needed to be harsher @ROMG4 I'm disappointed in you
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Give me hard evidence that she is so loved and that she has the highest selling merchandise for Disney as someone here claimed :joy: all I see in shops are ST related products, and figures from the PT and OT - PT not including TCW or Ahsoka that is.

This thread has basically become 'me ma's friends cousins dogs cat read online that a leaker who is always wrong claims that ahsoka is rumoured for a TV show which instantly means that she will be added to BF2, coz me dads brothers cats friends relative said it and he has sources so it must be true'

And now they will play the victim and get comments removed, despite them flooding onto multiple threads of other content wants from other eras (or even PT movies) and trying to scream over it so they can see the most bland character in Star Wars introduced

Thats a huge scarecrow you got there
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

myjpv3t9bkj5.gif

She’s easily the most popular female Star Wars character.

You know you can't just run comparisons with Phasma don't you? 🤣🤣
  • ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    edited January 9

source.gif

I've done the best I could! I'm all alone here, that I had most of my arguments in the Rogue One thread I made. Which I might add was where I had a whole bunch of them pile on me, and none of ya were there tp help! Plus I'm no Alex I'm good at my niche and this is hers, lol

I see button
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

You okay man? It’s just a forum 😂😂😂
    Ok i thought that Moderator Tag under the title of this topic means a Moderator is closely watching every single comment and deleting them if they get to far off topic or are to insulting because i got Mails someone comment but when i looked who writed and what, there are no new comments or even a message something like "you cant read that comment anymore"

Yea you’ll have whiners and cry babies come in here and try and de rail the thread so they have to clean it up alittle. See DarthJ above 😂😂
  • Ryu_Tano94
    175 posts Member
    edited January 9
    I heard Disney said s7 has 3 four Episode arcs

1 Bad Batch
    2 Corouscant Underworld
    (including Ahsoka )
    3 Siege of Mandalore
    (including Ahsoka too)

So we maybe we get her in March so a month before the finale of we lucky and ever get her. Ben said they looking into February/March content with infos "closer to time" we maybe get some in february if we lucky they drop in january since we already know january content.

I start doubting we get her in February. The Team is slow with releasing content Players want and fast with content no one expected (or wanted) anyways. Like with Droidekas, Clone Commandos, Grievous and Anakin which took them a felt eternity while the BBs, Wounded Chewie, Pyjama Dooku and Big Bugs came out of nothing.

OH YEAH CANT WAIT TO GET MY DAILY DOSE OF CANON AND LORE
  • I'm thinking Feb/March will be OT content. Best we can hope for Ahsoka is late spring or summer, if ever. :(
    I'd love to be wrong and have her be surprise dropped sooner.
  • Lyc4n
    1627 posts Member
    If ahsoka doesnt come by march she probs wont come. If what was said about the arcs is correct she wont come till march
  • ZephanUnbound
    3136 posts Member
    edited January 9

As I recall, there was a LucasFilm leaker who revealed that Ahsoka merchandise has been a consistently high seller for them ever since her character was introduced. But if you're not willing to accept leaks, which is your prerogative, there is also the fact that Disney chose only 3 female characters to sell in plushy form at Galaxy's Edge, and one of those 3 was Ahsoka:

kowakian-monkey-lizards-dejarik-board-game-and-more-star-wars-galaxys-edge-merchandise-on-display-at-star-wars-celebration-chicago-13.png

They likely wouldn't have chosen her over say Padme, Jyn, Sabine, Hera, or Rose, if her prior merchandise hadn't sold well. The doll beside Ahsoka on the shelf is also from The Clone Wars, it was a doll that a lost Twi'lek child owned in an episode of the show. Speaking of Jyn, I recently went into a closeout department store to do some Christmas shopping (a store specializing in selling unsold merchandise), and they had an absolute ton of Jyn figurines in there (like 90% of the Star Wars figurines on the shelf were Jyn), they must not have sold well at all back when Rogue One released. Kind of a shame, I like Jyn. I also went into a Walmart to do some Christmas shopping, and I noticed they had the Black Series Ahsoka figure on the shelf in there.

As I recall, there was a LucasFilm leaker who revealed that Ahsoka merchandise has been a consistently high seller for them ever since her character was introduced. But if you're not willing to accept leaks, which is your prerogative, there is also the fact that Disney chose only 3 female characters to sell in plushy form at Galaxy's Edge, and one of those 3 was Ahsoka:

kowakian-monkey-lizards-dejarik-board-game-and-more-star-wars-galaxys-edge-merchandise-on-display-at-star-wars-celebration-chicago-13.png

They likely wouldn't have chosen her over say Padme, Jyn, Sabine, Hera, or Rose, if her prior merchandise hadn't sold well. The doll beside Ahsoka on the shelf is also from The Clone Wars, it was a doll that a lost Twi'lek child owned in an episode of the show. Speaking of Jyn, I recently went into a closeout department store to do some Christmas shopping (a store specializing in selling unsold merchandise), and they had an absolute ton of Jyn figurines in there (like 90% of the Star Wars figurines on the shelf were Jyn), they must not have sold well at all back when Rogue One released. Kind of a shame, I like Jyn. I also went into a Walmart to do some Christmas shopping, and I noticed they had the Black Series Ahsoka figure on the shelf in there.

Which Ahsoka black series was it? I actually have a black series Ahsoka figure, it's her Rebels show appearance figure, with the white sabers. Which is what looks like the Ahsoka in that pic you posted above, i see it's a plush of the older Rebels Ahsoka. The younger Ahsoka black series figure is more expensive, but only because it's an older figure, so she's more expensive, but i wanted the older Rebels Ahsoka anyhow.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »

Which Ahsoka black series was it? I actually have a black series Ahsoka figure, it's her Rebels show appearance figure, with the white sabers. Which is what looks like the Ahsoka in that pic you posted above, i see it's a plush of the older Rebels Ahsoka. The younger Ahsoka black series figure is more expensive, but only because it's an older figure, so she's more expensive, but i wanted the older Rebels Ahsoka anyhow.

The Rebels one. Would be very hard to find the Clone Wars one in a retail store now since it is older.
  • lowell
    1868 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

If you're not sick of the ST, Resistance is almost done (5 more episodes to go), why not check it out?

BTW, the Fireball made it into TROS's Exegol battle:

MLvSKiE.jpg

There's also Marvel's Rise of Kylo Ren, which started last month and will end in March.

latest?cb=20191220044930

Some people have said hints of Project Luminous are sprinkled in this mini-series.

For OT, the Marvel Comics are heading into the ESB-ROTJ period now (basically canonical version of Shadows of the Empire)

kii6mdtw99641.jpg

And there's a post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series rumored to be in development.

Star Wars is not done after TROS, there's more content coming out and I'm excited for it.
  • f35vt95408ie.gif

More like

th6t3w0bw5bp.jpg
  • lowell
    1868 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Meerkat wrote: »
    Always a good time coming in this thread. So many meltdowns over the potential of her being added to the game. Even trying to lie and downplay her popularity. :D

When she does come to the game, there's going to be puddles of melted ice cream everywhere that'll need to be mopped up.

1557374644_maxresdefault.jpg

lowell wrote: »

If you're not sick of the ST, Resistance is almost done (5 more episodes to go), why not check it out?

BTW, the Fireball made it into TROS's Exegol battle:

MLvSKiE.jpg

There's also Marvel's Rise of Kylo Ren, which started last month and will end in March.

latest?cb=20191220044930

Some people have said hints of Project Luminous are sprinkled in this mini-series.

For OT, the Marvel Comics are heading into the ESB-ROTJ period now (basically canonical version of Shadows of the Empire)

kii6mdtw99641.jpg

And there's a post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series rumored to be in development.

Star Wars is not done after TROS, there's more content coming out and I'm excited for it.

Just what I need, lore
  • Meerkat wrote: »
    Always a good time coming in this thread. So many meltdowns over the potential of her being added to the game. Even trying to lie and downplay her popularity. :D

Exactly i mean she was a voice in Rise of Skywalker alongside Kanan, Aayla, Luminara, Adi Gallia and of course the ones from the live action movies that everyone knows. JJ choose them for a reason.
  • f35vt95408ie.gif

And yet you still come around salty 🤣🤣
    You don’t have to pay attention you know, weird concept I know

Meerkat wrote: »

😂😂😂 never fails.
  • I can see this going a few ways.

Feb/March is final release of Clone Wars content:

4 new heros:
    Padmé
    Aurra (or Bane)
    Ventress
    Ashoka

New Clone Skin:
    Ashoka themed (as seen in season 7 trailer)

New Planet:
    Mandalore added to Capital Supremacy, Instant Action, Heros vs. Villains

OR

Feb/March is:

Padmé and Ventress
    Mandalore
    Trooper Skin

April/May they shift to Rebels starting with Update: Fulcrum

Ashoka Tano joins as both a Galactic Civil War and Clone Wars Era Co-Op/Instant Action/Capital Supremacy hero as her Rebels series adult age.

For the Villains the popular Chiss, Thrawn joins the Galactic Empire.

The following month Scarif is added and Galactic Civil War is brought into Capital Supremacy and Instant Action similar to how they did Rise of Skywalker in two parts.
  • AccurateThings
    907 posts Member
    edited January 10
    This entire thread

k71paabct3a9.jpeg