criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka not coming? Boring Battlefront

Replies

• Grievous15 wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    You found love in a hopeless place

Go away Rihanna

Shine bright like a diamond.

You can stand under my ummmbrella. :D

Ella, ella

Eh eh eh, under my ummbarella eh eh.

LIVE YOUR LIFE
  • ROMG4
    4702 posts Member
    8eebf063a340ba4a9029fe3ffa30eab047e2fd491adac266dae96f3047559799.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg

Go away Rihanna

Ella, ella

I love my creation.
  • I shall allow off topic rihanna lyrics in my thread. The Song has restored my strenght.
  • fatsin wrote: »
    I am waiting for Ahsoka since last year. Whether she comes is whether I'll buy the Celebration Edition. If she does not, goodbye.

Good decision.

Go away Rihanna

Ella, ella

LIVE YOUR LIFE

I has confusion.??
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • fatsin wrote: »
    I am waiting for Ahsoka since last year. Whether she comes is whether I'll buy the Celebration Edition. If she does not, goodbye.

👋
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    With a fulcrum skin she could be considered for the ot era same as obi wan and darth maul. Tbh it would be a gd way of bridging over to that era by releasing ahsok and ventress, month after can be a bit smaller and just be these skins for ot era and then we hit the big updates bringing ot to cspital supremacy and having new reinforcements
  • Ryu_Tano94
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    With a fulcrum skin she could be considered for the ot era same as obi wan and darth maul. Tbh it would be a gd way of bridging over to that era by releasing ahsok and ventress, month after can be a bit smaller and just be these skins for ot era and then we hit the big updates bringing ot to cspital supremacy and having new reinforcements

Agreed.
    With her voice being heard in RoS she even is kinda a Sequel character and had her very short ghostly first live action appearance
  • ROMG4
    4702 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

Says the guy that continues to post about a silly battle droid lololol

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

Oh god, he’s insane
  • The Mandalorian's Season 1 finale has some relevance to the future, including TCW Season 7 and maybe the post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series:
    Specific namedrops and items that appeared in the episode and somewhat over the whole season:

-Siege of Mandalore & Night of a Thousand Tears

-Darksaber

-Great Purge (by the Client and the Tribe at times)

Guess there's some confirmation of that rumor about Katee Sackhoff portraying Bo-Katan in live-action in the Mandalorian Season 2 now.

Wondered if she's dead or still alive. Makes me more anxious for TCW Season 7 in February.
  • Thats interesting. Keep me updated, meanwhile i got some small things in Form of likes and follows on Ahsoka related stuff from the trooper designer. Nothing big though. I hope i get to watch the first Season 7 Episode right when it drops.
    Bo-Katan is alive in Rebels so no need of being anxious for Season 7
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Thats interesting. Keep me updated, meanwhile i got some small things in Form of likes and follows on Ahsoka related stuff from the trooper designer. Nothing big though. I hope i get to watch the first Season 7 Episode right when it drops.
    Bo-Katan is alive in Rebels so no need of being anxious for Season 7
    Well, the Mandalorian Civil War only started in the beginning of Season 4 during which Sabine handed off the Darksaber to Bo-Katan, we never saw the continuation of the war after the Heroes of Mandalore episode, just the Saw Gerrera episodes and the major Lothal arc.

That's why there was a hint of the "Great Purge" in the Mandalorian, after Thrawn and the Saxons were gone, Gideon (pre-Moff), as a high ISB official, would've been the next one to step in to retaliate the attacks.

I'm anxious for Season 7 because I want to see the Siege of Mandalore taking place and I wonder if the Night of a Thousand Tears has something to do with Maul or Order 66.

Go away Rihanna

Ella, ella

LIVE YOUR LIFE

I has confusion.??

Another Rihanna song
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

Nah you just show it lolololol
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member
    Ahsoka died, just like her chance to be added in this game.

No, a gandalf picture can't save her.
    Why did your sold your soul to the devil?
  • Alex64 wrote: »

Just like palp, maul, Boba all died right
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member

none of them was a force ghost

& Ahsoka isn’t a force ghost, so
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • DarthLando wrote: »

👌🏻😂
  • We didnt saw her death just heard her voice and that doesnt necessarily mean shes dead. Also with upcoming Clone Wars Season 7 there is a new Chance ahead of us as it always was.
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »

If that makes you happy
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    Im ngl i always had hope for ahsoka but each day that little bit of hope dies more and more. I hope im wrong but they hvnt added anything from mandalorian so they dont have to add anything from clone wars, especially with all he complaints bout only clone wars updates. We might just be getting a couple smaller months for st skins.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    Im ngl i always had hope for ahsoka but each day that little bit of hope dies more and more. I hope im wrong but they hvnt added anything from mandalorian so they dont have to add anything from clone wars, especially with all he complaints bout only clone wars updates. We might just be getting a couple smaller months for st skins.

As i always say Ahsoka is part of more than just Clone Wars. They added bx, arc and general kenobi/Anakin from Clone Wars also felucia which had a Major appearance in CW. Shes also in Rebels(=OT) and Season 7 comes. Hopes not out of stock yet.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

I could see the imperial flame trooper being the new half of the 2 reinforcements we’ll get. Mando is a weird time period too. Kinda in the middle of 2 eras
  • ROMG4
    4702 posts Member

Nah you just show it lolololol

tumblr_piben8DmBm1qipwwz_540.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »

As i always say Ahsoka is part of more than just Clone Wars. They added bx, arc and general kenobi/Anakin from Clone Wars also felucia which had a Major appearance in CW. Shes also in Rebels(=OT) and Season 7 comes. Hopes not out of stock yet.

This is true, but we are very close now and still no signs. We have 2 heroes coming out now, are they going to bring out 4 within the first quarter of the year? Also i doubt ahsoka would come with ot era, her best counterpart is assaj ventress, heroes come as pairs and tend to mirror eachothers somewhat. I dont want to giv up hope but the closer we get the less hope i have.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    If shes not in the next rodmap i will giv up all hope
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member

I could see the imperial flame trooper being the new half of the 2 reinforcements we’ll get. Mando is a weird time period too. Kinda in the middle of 2 eras

This is true, but he wsnt released alongside the series which means ahsoka could also still come in a lot of months after the ot has had their go at content

Well, one thing is she's not a Jedi at the end of ROTS, she's just a force-wielder in Rebels.

How she communicated in TROS to Rey could be the same way Yoda talked to Ezra in Rebels Season 1 or it could be some type of World Between Worlds-situation like how Ahsoka and Ezra heard Maz, Poe, Rey, and Kylo's voices when some of them didn't exist yet.

Were you talking about this tweet that Dave Filoni posted conveniently on Christmas Day?

• Alex64
    8156 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    lowell wrote: »

Well, one thing is she's not a Jedi at the end of ROTS, she's just a force-wielder in Rebels.

How she communicated in TROS to Rey could be the same way Yoda talked to Ezra in Rebels Season 1 or it could be some type of World Between Worlds-situation like how Ahsoka and Ezra heard Maz, Poe, Rey, and Kylo's voices when some of them didn't exist yet.

Were you talking about this tweet that Dave Filoni posted conveniently on Christmas Day?

The context on the movie is trying to say is that every sith died with palpatine and every Jedi live on Rey, she's the most powerful jedi ever from now.

All those jedi on the end were dead and offer their energy to save Rey.
  • ROMG4
    4702 posts Member
    Ah, so she's survived. Excellent, Episode 10 shall proceed as planned

OOM-9 will complete the cycle and defeat Ezra and Ashoka by blasting them off a cliff with his superior grounded tank position

Soon Dave Baloni will no longer be able to kill characters off by having them fall and hurt their legs
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

The context on the movie is trying to say is that every sith died with palpatine and every Jedi live on Rey, she's the most powerful jedi ever from now.

Plus, the TROS Visual Dictionary showed that Luke's Jedi texts apparently talked about the World Between Worlds.

Maybe Ahsoka will be the one to finish Rey's training in the Force, if that's the intention of Lucasfilm's plans for Rey, Finn, and Poe in the post-TROS timeline?
    She only has so far: 2 out of 3 lessons from Luke, the Jedi texts, and whatever remains of what Leia learned from Luke before Leia went back to politics in the New Republic.

There's definitely more to learn than just all of that.

giphy.gif

• lowell wrote: »

Plus, the TROS Visual Dictionary showed that Luke's Jedi texts apparently talked about the World Between Worlds.

Maybe Ahsoka will be the one to finish Rey's training in the Force, if that's the intention of Lucasfilm's plans for Rey, Finn, and Poe in the post-TROS timeline?
    She only has so far: 2 out of 3 lessons from Luke, the Jedi texts, and whatever remains of what Leia learned from Luke before Leia went back to politics in the New Republic.

giphy.gif

Rey literally defeat ALL THE SITH, she doesn't need more training, she's the most powerful jedi ever.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    edited December 2019

giphy.gif

Rey literally defeat ALL THE SITH, she doesn't need more training, she's the most powerful jedi ever.
    Not as a Jedi but in the Force, if you understand how the Bendu and the Loth-wolves played into Kanan's and Ezra's story.

Ahsoka was also doing something post-Rebels that wasn't related to the Jedi, maybe it'll intersect with what happens to Rey next.

At the end of the day, there's still other Force-sensitives out there even Finn (according to JJ Abrams), maybe Poe (according to Shattered Empire), Temiri Blagg, Karr Nuq Sin, the Tehar kids and probably Kaz (there's been rumors about something happening at the end of Resistance), Jacen Syndulla, The Child, etc.

Rey isn't the only remaining Force-sensitive around, she's just the last person to know about the Jedi and could even choose to create new types of groups that don't associate with Jedi or Sith-affiliated names.

I also want to name drop something that you should look out for in the near future: Project Luminous.

latest?cb=20191005013816
    Post edited by lowell on
  • lowell wrote: »

giphy.gif

Not as a Jedi but in the Force, if you understand how the Bendu and the Loth-wolves played into Kanan's and Ezra's story.

Ahsoka was also doing something post-Rebels that wasn't related to the Jedi, maybe it'll intersect with what happens to Rey next.

At the end of the day, there's still other Force-sensitives out there even Finn (according to JJ Abrams), maybe Poe (according to Shattered Empire), Temiri Blagg, Karr Nuq Sin, the Tehar Twins and probably Kaz (there's been rumors about something happening at the end of Resistance), Jacen Syndulla, The Child, etc.

Rey isn't the only remaining Force-sensitive around, she's just the last person to know about the Jedi and could even choose to create new types of groups that don't associate with Jedi or Sith-affiliated names.

I also want to name drop something that you should look out for in the near future: Project Luminous.

latest?cb=20191005013816

Sorry but that just mere speculation, what movie shown me wasn't that

giphy.gif

At the end of the day, there's still other Force-sensitives out there even Finn (according to JJ Abrams), maybe Poe (according to Shattered Empire), Temiri Blagg, Karr Nuq Sin, the Tehar Twins and probably Kaz (there's been rumors about something happening at the end of Resistance), Jacen Syndulla, The Child, etc.

latest?cb=20191005013816

Look past the movies, we aren't having another one until 2022 (depends on what's announced later for that), there are things set up in other mediums around the canon for the future of the overall franchise.

I'm not speculating but just pointing out a lot of stuff being introduced so far.
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member

giphy.gif

latest?cb=20191005013816

Look past the movies, we aren't having another one until 2022 (depends on what's announced later for that), there are things set up in other mediums around the canon for the future of the overall franchise.

I'm not speculating but just pointing out a lot of stuff being introduced so far.

After Episode 9 there will be a big hiatus on movies
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member

giphy.gif

latest?cb=20191005013816

After Episode 9 there will be a big hiatus on movies

Well, there's also going to be a big announcement on films around the same time as Project Luminous: next month.

I'm looking forward to watching the end of Resistance and TCW Season 7 and hearing more about Luminous than the future of the films.

One thing to note that I've gathered as a consensus in the Star Wars community, recently:

While both have major impacts to the canon, the films could be responsible for more harm than good and the shows are the reversal, contributing more good than harm.

giphy.gif

latest?cb=20191005013816

The movie doesn’t say she’s dead either.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    vuguzqzbjxrh.png
  • Rey is NOT the most powerful jedi of all time. The only reason she won was thanks to the last jedi, and then it killed her. Anakin, Prime Luke, yoda, and there are others who are arguable > Rey still.
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member

giphy.gif

latest?cb=20191005013816

The movie doesn’t say she’s dead either.

prove it
  • Ryu_Tano94
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Thing is, in this topic it doesnt matter if shes dead or not or if Rey is the most powerful jedi or not. Its about things that hint towards her being added to Battlefront 2, nothing more nothing less.

If you want to discuss that create a new topic in the of topic section of the forum, thats what its for, thats why this forum has different parts, so no one discusses things out of topic and contribute nothing to what a thread was all about from the start and still is supposed to be.
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member
    Thing is, in this topic it doesnt matter if shes dead or not or if Rey is the most powerful jedi or not. Its about things that hint towards her being added to Battlefront 2, nothing more nothing less.

If you want to discuss that create a new topic in the of topic section of the forum, thats what its for, thats why this forum has different parts, so no one discusses things out of topic and contribute nothing to what a thread was all about from the start and still is supposed to be.

There's nothing that can prove that she's going to be added in the game, although there's nothing about her, all the ahsoka threads created before were talking about everything related to her because there's nothing else to comment.

There's nothing that can prove that she's going to be added in the game, although there's nothing about her, all the ahsoka threads created before were talking about everything related to her because there's nothing else to comment.

Of course there is no prove until we see a Roadmap with her in it but there are experiences on how previous content was teased/hinted towards so one can speculate about certain posts. I mean Guillaume Mroz posted a picture showing a BB8 and a BB9E Cookies he backed with his family stating that "Some friendly droids visited for pepper-whatever it was called" and guess who got announced as a upcoming hero for january later.

So Info for everybody: Dont comment until you have something to share that hints towards her addition, whether its retweets/comments/oddly suspicous posts from Developers or leaks/datamined files or Voicelines you or others found about her in or about the Game or its files. Thats not your generic "talk about everything Ahsoka related even if it has nothing to do with Battlefront 2" - Topic if it wasnt obvious enough from the original topic text.
  • Alex64
    8156 posts Member

Of course there is no prove until we see a Roadmap with her in it but there are experiences on how previous content was teased/hinted towards so one can speculate about certain posts. I mean Guillaume Mroz posted a picture showing a BB8 and a BB9E Cookies he backed with his family stating that "Some friendly droids visited for pepper-whatever it was called" and guess who got announced as a upcoming hero for january later.

So Info for everybody: Dont comment until you have something to share that hints towards her addition, whether its retweets/comments/oddly suspicous posts from Developers or leaks/datamined files or Voicelines you or others found about her in or about the Game or its files. Thats not your generic "talk about everything Ahsoka related even if it has nothing to do with Battlefront 2" - Topic if it wasnt obvious enough from the original topic text.

But you keep talking about the upcoming clone wars show and i really don't see that being a hint or a tease of her, besides most of the comments here are about things related to her even if those things don't talk about battlefront.