criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka not coming? Boring Battlefront

Replies

• lowell
    2397 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ahsoka died, just like her chance to be added in this game.

No, a gandalf picture can't save her.

Well, one thing is she's not a Jedi at the end of ROTS, she's just a force-wielder in Rebels.

How she communicated in TROS to Rey could be the same way Yoda talked to Ezra in Rebels Season 1 or it could be some type of World Between Worlds-situation like how Ahsoka and Ezra heard Maz, Poe, Rey, and Kylo's voices when some of them didn't exist yet.

Were you talking about this tweet that Dave Filoni posted conveniently on Christmas Day?

The context on the movie is trying to say is that every sith died with palpatine and every Jedi live on Rey, she's the most powerful jedi ever from now.

All those jedi on the end were dead and offer their energy to save Rey.

Plus, the TROS Visual Dictionary showed that Luke's Jedi texts apparently talked about the World Between Worlds.

Maybe Ahsoka will be the one to finish Rey's training in the Force, if that's the intention of Lucasfilm's plans for Rey, Finn, and Poe in the post-TROS timeline?
    She only has so far: 2 out of 3 lessons from Luke, the Jedi texts, and whatever remains of what Leia learned from Luke before Leia went back to politics in the New Republic.

There's definitely more to learn than just all of that.

giphy.gif

Rey literally defeat ALL THE SITH, she doesn't need more training, she's the most powerful jedi ever.
    Not as a Jedi but in the Force, if you understand how the Bendu and the Loth-wolves played into Kanan's and Ezra's story.

Ahsoka was also doing something post-Rebels that wasn't related to the Jedi, maybe it'll intersect with what happens to Rey next.

At the end of the day, there's still other Force-sensitives out there even Finn (according to JJ Abrams), maybe Poe (according to Shattered Empire), Temiri Blagg, Karr Nuq Sin, the Tehar Twins and probably Kaz (there's been rumors about something happening at the end of Resistance), Jacen Syndulla, The Child, etc.

Rey isn't the only remaining Force-sensitive around, she's just the last person to know about the Jedi and could even choose to create new types of groups that don't associate with Jedi or Sith-affiliated names.

I also want to name drop something that you should look out for in the near future: Project Luminous.

latest?cb=20191005013816

Sorry but that just mere speculation, what movie shown me wasn't that

The movie doesn’t say she’s dead either.

prove it

Ahsoka being one of the voices of Jedi Past= her times being part of the Order and Anakin's padawan during TCW.

That's what it means for her in the context of TROS. She never rejoined the Order unlike Kanan did in Rebels, who later became knighted.

• There was a recent tweet from Dennis regard the “more female heroes in the future” he apparently took a risk in saying that and now regrets saying it. Not only does it make me doubtful about Ahsokas addition, but it proves them liars yet it also makes me hopeful that it is another Droideka / Commando situation
  • Ryu_Tano94
    252 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Thing is, in this topic it doesnt matter if shes dead or not or if Rey is the most powerful jedi or not. Its about things that hint towards her being added to Battlefront 2, nothing more nothing less.

If you want to discuss that create a new topic in the of topic section of the forum, thats what its for, thats why this forum has different parts, so no one discusses things out of topic and contribute nothing to what a thread was all about from the start and still is supposed to be.

There's nothing that can prove that she's going to be added in the game, although there's nothing about her, all the ahsoka threads created before were talking about everything related to her because there's nothing else to comment.

Of course there is no prove until we see a Roadmap with her in it but there are experiences on how previous content was teased/hinted towards so one can speculate about certain posts. I mean Guillaume Mroz posted a picture showing a BB8 and a BB9E Cookies he backed with his family stating that "Some friendly droids visited for pepper-whatever it was called" and guess who got announced as a upcoming hero for january later.

So Info for everybody: Dont comment until you have something to share that hints towards her addition, whether its retweets/comments/oddly suspicous posts from Developers or leaks/datamined files or Voicelines you or others found about her in or about the Game or its files. Thats not your generic "talk about everything Ahsoka related even if it has nothing to do with Battlefront 2" - Topic if it wasnt obvious enough from the original topic text.

But you keep talking about the upcoming clone wars show and i really don't see that being a hint or a tease of her, besides most of the comments here are about things related to her even if those things don't talk about battlefront.

DICE mostly releases big new content alongside fitting events like they the RoS Content shortly before the Film, Solo content with or shortly after the Solo movie, Finn and Phasma as tie in for the Last jedi etc. So The upcoming Clone Wars Season 7 would be the best time to release Ahsoka since it looks like she plays a Major part and its the most anticipatd content coming to Disney+. Disney and Lucasfilm most likely have something to say at EA/DICE and Ahsoka is famous so releasing her in BF2 would be one good way to promote the new Season and Disney+ since its the only Plattform where you can watch it legally.

As for the other comments, well sadly i cant change that i try to keep people on topic with my limited options but it doesnt work.
  • Ryu_Tano94
    252 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    There was a recent tweet from Dennis regard the “more female heroes in the future” he apparently took a risk in saying that and now regrets saying it. Not only does it make me doubtful about Ahsokas addition, but it proves them liars yet it also makes me hopeful that it is another Droideka / Commando situation

I heard about that comment to from a YT Video. I agree at every point starting with them lying to create a hype for nothing. But as you said those "denials" where as far as we know the last resort to get people off track shortly before the content dropped. I think they know too it would be insane not to drop her into the game.

With DICE you have to learn to read between the lines and take them word for word.

To a Tweet of a guy asking if "we get these guys" with a picture of Delta Squad, Ben replied they are not part of the "profecy" he made but he didnt meant Clone Commandos in general because they were as we later found out, he was just referring to Delta Squad directly.

So Dennis may wrote "We did not get to the female Heros part" but it could mean we did not get there YET. And when he wrote he regret saying that he may meant giving away so obvious hints for upcoming content which may got him into trouble behind the scenes with Disney and co Who may wanted to keep it a secret until they give green light to make the new Roadmap for 2020 public and not necessarily lying to everybody.
  • Honestly I’m not to sad if ahsoka is dead by that point. Not because I don’t like her, she is one of the best characters. It’s just at that point if I did the math right she would be 76 and therefore incapable of doing anything cool. I will only be disappointed if she is confirmed dead if it doesn’t show why and how.
  • ROMG4
    4673 posts Member
    Honestly I’m not to sad if ahsoka is dead by that point. Not because I don’t like her, she is one of the best characters. It’s just at that point if I did the math right she would be 76 and therefore incapable of doing anything cool. I will only be disappointed if she is confirmed dead if it doesn’t show why and how.

Evidently Togrutas live to be 200 years old and since she is Force Sensitive she could live longer

They must live so OOM-9 can restore the balance

3kmwfc.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • bfloo
    17023 posts Member
    Thing is, in this topic it doesnt matter if shes dead or not or if Rey is the most powerful jedi or not. Its about things that hint towards her being added to Battlefront 2, nothing more nothing less.

If you want to discuss that create a new topic in the of topic section of the forum, thats what its for, thats why this forum has different parts, so no one discusses things out of topic and contribute nothing to what a thread was all about from the start and still is supposed to be.

There's nothing that can prove that she's going to be added in the game, although there's nothing about her, all the ahsoka threads created before were talking about everything related to her because there's nothing else to comment.

Of course there is no prove until we see a Roadmap with her in it but there are experiences on how previous content was teased/hinted towards so one can speculate about certain posts. I mean Guillaume Mroz posted a picture showing a BB8 and a BB9E Cookies he backed with his family stating that "Some friendly droids visited for pepper-whatever it was called" and guess who got announced as a upcoming hero for january later.

So Info for everybody: Dont comment until you have something to share that hints towards her addition, whether its retweets/comments/oddly suspicous posts from Developers or leaks/datamined files or Voicelines you or others found about her in or about the Game or its files. Thats not your generic "talk about everything Ahsoka related even if it has nothing to do with Battlefront 2" - Topic if it wasnt obvious enough from the original topic text.

But you keep talking about the upcoming clone wars show and i really don't see that being a hint or a tease of her, besides most of the comments here are about things related to her even if those things don't talk about battlefront.

DICE mostly releases big new content alongside fitting events like they the RoS Content shortly before the Film, Solo content with or shortly after the Solo movie, Finn and Phasma as tie in for the Last jedi etc. So The upcoming Clone Wars Season 7 would be the best time to release Ahsoka since it looks like she plays a Major part and its the most anticipatd content coming to Disney+. Disney and Lucasfilm most likely have something to say at EA/DICE and Ahsoka is famous so releasing her in BF2 would be one good way to promote the new Season and Disney+ since its the only Plattform where you can watch it legally.

As for the other comments, well sadly i cant change that i try to keep people on topic with my limited options but it doesnt work.

They have never released anything in either game to coincide with a show. Just the films.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ROMG4 wrote: »
    Honestly I’m not to sad if ahsoka is dead by that point. Not because I don’t like her, she is one of the best characters. It’s just at that point if I did the math right she would be 76 and therefore incapable of doing anything cool. I will only be disappointed if she is confirmed dead if it doesn’t show why and how.

Evidently Togrutas live to be 200 years old and since she is Force Sensitive she could live longer

They must live so OOM-9 can restore the balance

3kmwfc.jpg

Wow you just wrote a Post i in fact do kinda slightly like.

ztg4ngnl3qoc.jpg
  • bfloo wrote: »

They have never released anything in either game to coincide with a show. Just the films.

Anakin/Obiwan armor, grievous blaster scared armor, droid commando, arc trooper, clone commando, jet troopers, training skins, certain clone skins, reinforcement skins, pretty much the majority of some hero voice-lines/emotes all say hi. I’m sure I’m missing some things too lol. They haven’t released things DURING the release but you’d be silly to think they wouldn’t or can’t based on it being a tv show or series. The only big show that’s been around during this game is mando and that’s in between 2 eras and the chances of the imperial flame trooper are high since they need 2 reinforcements for OT

BX, ARCs and General Skywalker/Kenobi Skins are from the show, Feliucia is too in its Design. There is always a first time for everything. Besides, Clone wars exist as an animated movie too.

Anakin/Obiwan armor, grievous blaster scared armor, droid commando, arc trooper, clone commando, jet troopers, training skins, certain clone skins, reinforcement skins, pretty much the majority of some hero voice-lines/emotes all say hi. I’m sure I’m missing some things too lol. They haven’t released things DURING the release but you’d be silly to think they wouldn’t or can’t based on it being a tv show or series. The only big show that’s been around during this game is mando and that’s in between 2 eras and the chances of the imperial flame trooper are high since they need 2 reinforcements for OT

Thats the long detailed version.
  • bfloo
    17023 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Have they released anything alongside the Rebels season premiere's or finales: No.

Anything for the Mando premier: No

Anything in this game for FO: No. Granted I don't think they should have for this one.

h846398gb27k.png

• Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member

Have they released anything alongside the Rebels season premiere's or finales: No.

Anything in this game for FO: No. Granted I don't think they should have for this one.

I agree with this. I really want her in the game, and the fact they tweeted they had alot of work to do alongside the season 7 trailer was a gd sign. However there has been no word since and hope is dwindling, its just been tooo long and too many chances people expected her but she didnt come.
  • Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member
    @F8RGE ive seen you state in starfighter assault threads, that you can never say never however there are no current plans. Could you please give us some closurefor ahsoka. If you do not have any current plans, just say currently no plans, focus elsewhere atm. And if there are, could you find a little tease to giv away on your twitter, maybe change the header of your twitter or something. Just something to show she is in the mind of those working at dice. It would be nice to not feel let down again on the next roadmap because you still dont say there are no plans for her.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

I agree with this. I really want her in the game, and the fact they tweeted they had alot of work to do alongside the season 7 trailer was a gd sign. However there has been no word since and hope is dwindling, its just been tooo long and too many chances people expected her but she didnt come.

People desperatly want her thats why they expect her every time. DICE Gäste given many possible hints and teases and with february coming closer and closer they might stopped hinting for the reason of lowering our hope for the Big surprise or or even perfecting her and the other content for january to march.

BB8 and BB9E are rather simple Heros and as The Ozzi Jedi stated in his recent YT Video he cant imagine that some simple soccerballs are the only thing the hero creators get done in a whole year since Anakin and Dooku (which are by the way Ahsokas and Ventress former masters).
    @F8RGE ive seen you state in starfighter assault threads, that you can never say never however there are no current plans. Could you please give us some closurefor ahsoka. If you do not have any current plans, just say currently no plans, focus elsewhere atm. And if there are, could you find a little tease to giv away on your twitter, maybe change the header of your twitter or something. Just something to show she is in the mind of those working at dice. It would be nice to not feel let down again on the next roadmap because you still dont say there are no plans for her.

I dont think he reads this thread. Direct Message on twitter is a better way to get an exclusive info.
  • Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »

People desperatly want her thats why they expect her every time. DICE Gäste given many possible hints and teases and with february coming closer and closer they might stopped hinting for the reason of lowering our hope for the Big surprise or or even perfecting her and the other content for january to march.

BB8 and BB9E are rather simple Heros and as The Ozzi Jedi stated in his recent YT Video he cant imagine that some simple soccerballs are the only thing the hero creators get done in a whole year since Anakin and Dooku (which are by the way Ahsokas and Ventress former masters).

I just think alot of disapointment could be saved if the devs could just tell people to not expect things, theyve done it with mace windu as well as starfighter assault that ive seen. I understand they cant confirm things but they should come out and shut things down if they arent coming
  • Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member

I dont think he reads this thread. Direct Message on twitter is a better way to get an exclusive info.

Hes replied in a couple of my threads and ive seen many others hes tsken part in

Hes replied in a couple of my threads and ive seen many others hes tsken part in

Interesting you really are a lucky one. No Developer ever replied in my threads. I just got a reply once on twitter so changed are higher to get a answer if you write a thread (or a reply in your topics) about it.
  • Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member

Interesting you really are a lucky one. No Developer ever replied in my threads. I just got a reply once on twitter so changed are higher to get a answer if you write a thread (or a reply in your topics) about it.

Yeah i mean dw ive also been ignored on a lot more but Ben does answer sometimes, i imagine hes a busy man. I just tweeted him about the next roadmap. My only current thought is they dont want to release the roadmap and overshadow january with what comes next otherwise it makes no sense to not have released a roadmap yet.

Yeah i mean dw ive also been ignored on a lot more but Ben does answer sometimes, i imagine hes a busy man. I just tweeted him about the next roadmap. My only current thought is they dont want to release the roadmap and overshadow january with what comes next otherwise it makes no sense to not have released a roadmap yet.

I can imagine with the BBs they already announced the most important things. Maybe we get it with or after january Update or after the Vacation if we are really lucky. If they dont share it in january, Ahsoka would be even more likely to come with a big Bang in february because why else would they wait so long.
  • Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member

I can imagine with the BBs they already announced the most important things. Maybe we get it with or after january Update or after the Vacation if we are really lucky. If they dont share it in january, Ahsoka would be even more likely to come with a big Bang in february because why else would they wait so long.

I dont know, but thats the thought process that leads to further disappointments so im going to stop expecting them to add her. They need to just make the roadmap a living document like its meant to be. Every month that passes another month should be added, the closer months should be more detailed and the further away the more generic the content description should be.
  • lowell
    2397 posts Member

They could break tradition since they have the power to do that. They already said they're continuing with the development of this game indefinitely until further notice, breaking the standard that was done with Battlefront 2015 and past Battlefield games.
  • bfloo
    17023 posts Member

They could break tradition since they have the power to do that. They already said they're continuing with the development of this game indefinitely until further notice, breaking the standard that was done with Battlefront 2015 and past Battlefield games.

If only they could focus on bugs the next few months

h846398gb27k.png

• Alex64
    8153 posts Member
    In the multiple ahsoka threads created i've never seen an official reply from the community manager or devs, i wonder why?
    Why did your sold your soul to the devil?
  • Alex64
    8153 posts Member
    In the multiple ahsoka threads created i've never seen an official reply from the community manager or devs, i wonder why?

Why do you care so much about trying to prove people wrong lol. EVERY thread she has you have to be heard. You try so hard lol.

This point means literally nothing if you understand how Dice works

You point only tells me that every little single thing that wasn't announced could made its way into battlefront and that point of view is wrong imo.

Believe it or not this points more towards plans of her being in place than not. They have shot down mace windu, jango fett, and starfighter assault to name a few. Their lack of response can be taken as them not being able to say they r coming but not wanting to lie.

Or maybe they scrapped out the idea to add her long time ago, who knows?

Because they have NDAs which literally forbids them to talk about upcoming content by Disney, EA and Lucasfilm which proves in logical conclusion she is been worked on and coming sometime in the future because they are very much allowed to outright deny content that isnt coming which they didnt do too.

NDA's only works for the movies and this is a videogame, the only thing they need to do to release new content is to get green light from lucasfilm and that's all
  • ROMG4
    4673 posts Member
    edited December 2019

Ah, so your not the like the others. You appreciate the coolness of OOM-9
    3kni0y.gif

I shall make it my mission to convert you to the Knights, we need a replacement for the Ashoka position due to Hawkxthy missing
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

3kni0y.gif

I shall make it my mission to convert you to the Knights, we need a replacement for the Ashoka position due to Hawkxthy missing

xvikc8lkwknm.jpg
  • Alex64 wrote: »

Why do you care so much about trying to prove people wrong lol. EVERY thread she has you have to be heard. You try so hard lol.

You point only tells me that every little single thing that wasn't announced could made its way into battlefront and that point of view is wrong imo.

Believe it or not this points more towards plans of her being in place than not. They have shot down mace windu, jango fett, and starfighter assault to name a few. Their lack of response can be taken as them not being able to say they r coming but not wanting to lie.

Because they have NDAs which literally forbids them to talk about upcoming content by Disney, EA and Lucasfilm which proves in logical conclusion she is been worked on and coming sometime in the future because they are very much allowed to outright deny content that isnt coming which they didnt do too.

NDA's only works for the movies and this is a videogame, the only thing they need to do to release new content is to get green light from lucasfilm and that's all

Behold the NDA/DICE expert has spoken.
  • ROMG4
    4673 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

3kni0y.gif

xvikc8lkwknm.jpg

342kc5.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

3kni0y.gif

xvikc8lkwknm.jpg

342kc5.jpg

sbr3plq65l8o.png
  • ROMG4
    4673 posts Member

3kni0y.gif

xvikc8lkwknm.jpg

342kc5.jpg

sbr3plq65l8o.png

Battle droids will suffice
    latest?cb=20161018193740
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Alex64
    8153 posts Member

Time ago they explained how content make its way into the game, it's not a secret.
  • Ryu_Tano94
    252 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    ROMG4

yesr88b2oxav.jpg

• klvf5ogfxghe.png

Time ago they explained how content make its way into the game, it's not a secret.

• lc6uuf4iuw3p.png

3kni0y.gif

xvikc8lkwknm.jpg

342kc5.jpg

sbr3plq65l8o.png

Battle droids will suffice
    latest?cb=20161018193740

• ROMG4
    4673 posts Member
    tenor.gif?itemid=10705211

Blinded you have become to the depth of Star Wars
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »

😂😂😂 yea
  • lowell wrote: »
    Ahsoka died, just like her chance to be added in this game.

No, a gandalf picture can't save her.

Well, one thing is she's not a Jedi at the end of ROTS, she's just a force-wielder in Rebels.

How she communicated in TROS to Rey could be the same way Yoda talked to Ezra in Rebels Season 1 or it could be some type of World Between Worlds-situation like how Ahsoka and Ezra heard Maz, Poe, Rey, and Kylo's voices when some of them didn't exist yet.

Were you talking about this tweet that Dave Filoni posted conveniently on Christmas Day?

The context on the movie is trying to say is that every sith died with palpatine and every Jedi live on Rey, she's the most powerful jedi ever from now.

All those jedi on the end were dead and offer their energy to save Rey.

Plus, the TROS Visual Dictionary showed that Luke's Jedi texts apparently talked about the World Between Worlds.

Maybe Ahsoka will be the one to finish Rey's training in the Force, if that's the intention of Lucasfilm's plans for Rey, Finn, and Poe in the post-TROS timeline?
    She only has so far: 2 out of 3 lessons from Luke, the Jedi texts, and whatever remains of what Leia learned from Luke before Leia went back to politics in the New Republic.

There's definitely more to learn than just all of that.

giphy.gif

Rey literally defeat ALL THE SITH, she doesn't need more training, she's the most powerful jedi ever.
    Not as a Jedi but in the Force, if you understand how the Bendu and the Loth-wolves played into Kanan's and Ezra's story.

Ahsoka was also doing something post-Rebels that wasn't related to the Jedi, maybe it'll intersect with what happens to Rey next.

At the end of the day, there's still other Force-sensitives out there even Finn (according to JJ Abrams), maybe Poe (according to Shattered Empire), Temiri Blagg, Karr Nuq Sin, the Tehar kids and probably Kaz (there's been rumors about something happening at the end of Resistance), Jacen Syndulla, The Child, etc.

Rey isn't the only remaining Force-sensitive around, she's just the last person to know about the Jedi and could even choose to create new types of groups that don't associate with Jedi or Sith-affiliated names.

I also want to name drop something that you should look out for in the near future: Project Luminous.

latest?cb=20191005013816

How about the boy with the broom. Proves there are others we haven't even heard from yet.
  • @Alex64 you just don’t understand how DICE works 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s cool
    tenor.gif?itemid=10705211

Blinded you have become to the depth of Star Wars

obtsze2c57y0.png
    Ah, so she's survived. Excellent, Episode 10 shall proceed as planned

OOM-9 will complete the cycle and defeat Ezra and Ashoka by blasting them off a cliff with his superior grounded tank position

Soon Dave Baloni will no longer be able to kill characters off by having them fall and hurt their legs

What on earth are you even talking about??! Kill off characters by falling and hurting their legs?? so confused.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »

Ah, so Alex64 is an expert on NDA’s, the inner workings of DICE, and the inner workings of game design( He once said making droidekas was super easy!).

Is there anything Alex cannot do?
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    vuguzqzbjxrh.png
  • I do think that they are currently trying to kill the hype to build it back up when she is announced (if she is announced)
  • Lyc4n
    1885 posts Member
    I do think that they are currently trying to kill the hype to build it back up when she is announced (if she is announced)

The hype seams pretty dead by this point, no one expects her anymore they just keep hoping, its not like before. Think its quite a bad way of generating hype tbh, ide rsther know for many months in advance shes coming than to constantly be let down. It would giv me something to look forward to no matter how far away
    I do think that they are currently trying to kill the hype to build it back up when she is announced (if she is announced)

The hype seams pretty dead by this point, no one expects her anymore they just keep hoping, its not like before. Think its quite a bad way of generating hype tbh, ide rsther know for many months in advance shes coming than to constantly be let down. It would giv me something to look forward to no matter how far away

Yeah the hype for me around the clone wars content of this year died out long ago....... only because it was drip fed to us, had us graveling for Mace windu and Ahsoka when we just had a full year and still none of them were added. They could've done bulk clone wars/PT updates, so that was they can get the reinforcements out of the way, i mean... we just got four reinforcements in one update, along with co-op for the ST era, not that's what i call a good update... next month they're adding two heroes in one month and CS for the ST era, that is what i call an even better update...... on the other hand we're getting just one PT era reinforcement a month and one hero a month, now that is what killed the hype for me, the only PT era update that was any good was the one that introduced CS and two reinforcements into the same update, that was the only good PT era update.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

Unfortunately, DICE seem to think this is a good method