criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Community Transmission - Another Night on Endor Update & Release Notes

13Next

Replies

• The update itself is fine, but the game crashed on me 5 times yesterday, mid game! I've never had that before, almost certainly part of the update.

• It's only happened to me once
  • Umm DICE you have a bug where i get kicked out in the middle of the game needs fixing...

EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
    Discord: https://discord.gg/rNz9T84
  • Glad to see you still havent fixed the one shot AT-ST rocket
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • HughDemann67
    13 posts Member
    edited October 24
    I played last night for 1.5 hours kicked three Times.... and I wasn't awarded for Kills or the kill total is not registering for the Luke Ceremony Jacket..... anybody else having this problem?

[Evidently it STARTS Friday!!!] never saw that post
    Post edited by HughDemann67 on
  • @F8RGE Tell me you guys are looking into why the update is causing the game to crash every now and then
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • what are the chances that DICE can give fighter jets crosshairs with color? often the white outlines make it impossible to see where your lasers are shooting.... also often the laser blasts themselves are too light colored not the deeper red in the films so in bright environments such as HOTH you cannot make out the laser shots from troops and fighters...
  • what are the chances that DICE can give fighter jets crosshairs with color? often the white outlines make it impossible to see where your lasers are shooting.... also often the laser blasts themselves are too light colored not the deeper red in the films so in bright environments such as HOTH you cannot make out the laser shots from troops and fighters...

You can change the color in settings
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Nice update. Any news on when Original Trilogy maps/characters will be available in coop?
  • Is the game continuously crashing for people on PS4 or is it just me?
  • Yub nub
  • Why did the command post letter assignments change? This wasn't announced. Why cause such confusion?
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    Is the game continuously crashing for people on PS4 or is it just me?

Not crashing for me was just playing a match of hvv fine.
  • Starmasui73146
    1477 posts Member
    edited October 25
    Vehicles enabled for "Co-Op" and "Instant Action"? I do not see this listed in the notes.
    I'm just waiting for vehicles, commandos and droidekas for "Instant Action", and of course other eras.
    clubprivat wrote: »
    @F8RGE, when are the AI vehicles coming to the game? I'm very pleased with this update, I will be happy when I will play this game again on christmas!
    We now have A.I. Republic Commandos in "Instant Action" and "Co-Op" as of the October Endor Update.
    But we're still waiting on Destroyer Droids and vehicles. DICE said Oct 6th that they were still working on A.I. vehicles but I know they'll work out the issues. Hear it straight from them:
    gxm3sigetbxl.jpg
    “There is always hope.”
  • IIPrest0nII
    4780 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator

• Thanks ever so much, you are amazing.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Laser921 wrote: »

its happening on XBOX AS WELL...... just PC isnt affected
  • sillysaxon
    144 posts Member
    edited October 25
    Everything here looks really good an I'm excited to try it out.

But man that Phasma staff strike nerf really seems like that ability is now completely useless it never did much damage so the only real point was the stagger
  • I noticed DICE changed it back to 2 Ewoks. Now that people are getting used too and learning the new map, things are going in favor of the Ewoks.

Recent Ewok Hunt Matches: 12 Ewok wins to 5 Imperials wins. But really it is way more fun this way, in my opinion. It's just more exciting and dramatic fighting hordes of furry teddy bears, lol.

Match #1 Ewoks won (full match,18 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks).
    Match #2 Imperials won (full match), 8 survived.
    Match #3 Imperials won (full match), 2 survived, I lasted as an Imperial for 6 min 21 sec..
    Match #4 Ewoks won (full match).
    Match #5 Ewoks won (full match) but I got 7 kills as an Imperial and lasted 5 min 21 sec..
    Match #6 Ewoks won. 4 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks, wound up 6 Ewoks.
    Match #7 Ewoks won. 6 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks, wound up 8 Ewoks.
    Match #8 Ewoks won. 17 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks.
    Match #9 Ewoks won. 17 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks.
    Match #10 Imperials won (full match) 3 escaped including myself.
    Match #11 Ewoks won. 16 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks.
    Match #12 Ewoks won. 16 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks.
    Match #13 Imperials won. 16 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks.
    Match #14 Imperials won. 14 imperials vs 2 Ewoks and 8 escaped.
    Match #15 Ewoks won. 12 Imperials vs 2 Ewoks.
    Match #16 Ewoks won (full match).
    Match #17 Imperials won, (full match), 11 survivors including me.
    Match #18 Ewoks won (full match).

Absolutely adore all the Ewok Hunt changes.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I like the new extension to ewok mode. I normally don't play it, but it DOES make it more fun
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • Equinox
    80 posts Member
    edited October 25
    Good fixes. Now here is a thought. Just just here me out. Its a shot in the dark here. Now what if..... the game could be played. "GHASP!!!" I know right its stupid, but it's just a thought. -_-
  • Equinox wrote: »
    Good fixes. Now here is a thought. Just just here me out. Its a shot in the dark here. Now what if..... the game could be played. "GHASP!!!" I know right its stupid, but it's just a thought. -_-

Are you referring to the crashing, they are workin on it?
    “There is always hope.”
  • Game become just sad , it is full of bug or cheaters , i dont know what is it . Strang things happends all the time. Also is hero vs villians is totally unbalanced , make a mod jedi vs sith ,only with sabers. And do something against cheaters , make a weekly update which change names of files or datas in game so cheaters cant easy follow that , DO SOMETHING , GAME WILL DIE!!!!
  • Starmasui73146
    1477 posts Member
    edited October 26
    Laser921 wrote: »
    -this update-
    - its causing the game to crash-
    It's only happened to me once
    I played last night for 1.5 hours kicked three Times.... and I wasn't awarded for Kills or the kill total is not registering for the Luke Ceremony Jacket..... anybody else having this problem?
    The update itself is fine, but the game crashed on me 5 times yesterday, mid game! I've never had that before, almost certainly part of the update.
    @F8RGE Tell me you guys are looking into why the update is causing the game to crash every now and then? Is the game continuously crashing for people on PS4 or is it just me?

It's happening on X-Box One as well...... just PC isnt affected.
    Zexiel wrote: »
    Umm DICE you have a bug where i get kicked out in the middle of the game needs fixing...

I have had the same issue since the update, it kicked me out of the game search screen or the match itself 5 times in two days back to menus.

But the new Ewok map and original map changes are fun. So besides that glitch I like it a lot.
    Chico wrote: »
    Update is causing constant crashing and no acknowledgement from devs on this despite numerous posts.

DICE has responded:

Thanks ever so much, you are amazing.

“There is always hope.”
  • Unlock all the skins on instant action and enable the heroes to spawn on command posts!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • clubprivat wrote: »
    Unlock all the skins on instant action and enable the heroes to spawn on command posts!

Now your talking. 😎👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • What is the special in-game event for Luke?

The Yavin Ceremony skin
  • Co-op is so cool now, no annoying enemy players or people who don't play the objective, just pure fun, if you extend it to non-prequel era maps and heroes I will literally play this game for my entire life
  • Chem0
    182 posts Member
    What happened to sprinting and grenade throwing? They seem so sluggish now. Also why did you bring camera closer to to the heroes? It was much better when it was bit more further away.
  • So i have a few issues with this update:
    - Whats up with the crashes?
    - And there is an aiming problem now as well. Sometimes, after i have pressed the aim button, the aiming goes right or left up... Really anoying.
    - why for heavens sake did they go back for the respawn timing? 3 seconds was perfect.... 7 is way to long, nonens! Most crappy update if you asked me.
  • I just wish we could have first person view from the special units. I really dislike third person. I understand why it's not an option with the lightsaber heroes but why not with the battle droids or clones?

I am also getting a lot of glitches on Xbox Either being kicked out of every other game or having to start the whole game completely from the Xbox menu.
  • Now this is a good update! Well done EA, your finally getting it right :)
  • Double XP doesnt make up for the Broken game... booted way too Many times to try to play any mode
  • Billkwando
    2014 posts Member
    edited October 29
    F8RGE wrote: »
    [*] Fixed an issue where General Grievous' Unrelenting Advance ability would get cancelled by melee attacks.

Man, I was really happy to hear this, but your fix doesn't work:

(15 second video)

I fixin' to fry up a heaping mess of Jedi burgers, but it fizzled before I could even light the grill.

(This was after spawning into the game with only 3 tickets left on my side, which I'm also really tired of)
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Double XP doesnt make up for the Broken game... booted way too Many times to try to play any mode

Yep they are trying to give us something as an apology. Even though you can only play one game then crashes. It's more of an excuse for us to keep playing to be honest.
  • The speeder bikes suck again. You can't see the wixies.
  • IdiotAlien wrote: »
    The speeder bikes suck again. You can't see the wixies.

Wait what, since when can we use the speeder bike in Ewok Hunt? And it's
    wisties not wixies.

And of course you cant see wisties on a speeder bike, the Ewoks do not use them in "Galactic Assault" and "Capital Supremacy" (which is the mode you actually use speeders in).
    “There is always hope.”
  • As atmospheric and briefly fun as this game mode is, there's really no point to it in a game with no voice chat. It just gets repetitive.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    [*] Fixed an issue where General Grievous' Unrelenting Advance ability would get cancelled by melee attacks.

Man, I was really happy to hear this, but your fix doesn't work:

(15 second video)

I fixin' to fry up a heaping mess of Jedi burgers, but it fizzled before I could even light the grill.

(This was after spawning into the game with only 3 tickets left on my side, which I'm also really tired of)

I swear I was in that match
  • Please add the other eras for Co Op!