criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Legion appearances in Instant Action

One cool feature I've noticed is that Clones' appearances in Instant Action seem to choose one random legion per map, so when playing Naboo all the Clones might be 501st for instance. This is awesome, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to tweak it so that they match whatever skin you choose, because as of right now there's no way to match your skin with theirs or personally set the skin.

Replies

• Cyro
    390 posts Member
    1. It's not random, it depends on map and mode. Naboo always has 501st.
    2. As much as i admire the idea of customizing your entire team...it wouldnt work because it'd need to change trooper skins mid-game as soon as you change your skin at respawn.
  • 1. I didn't know that, what are the legions per map?

2. Is that impossible to do? At the very least, changing skins mid-game could be on you, and what you choose at the start affects the overall appearance, right?
  • 1. I didn't know that, what are the legions per map?

For Instant Action it's:

Kashyyyk -> 41st Elite Corps (Phase II)
    Kamino -> 104th Wolf Pack (Phase II)
    Naboo -> 501st Legion (Phase II)
    Geonosis -> 212th Attack Bataillon (Phase II)
    Felucia -> 327th Star Corps (Phase II)

For COOP it's:

Kashyyyk -> 41st Elite Corps (Phase II)
    Kamino -> Shinies (Phase I)
    Naboo -> 501st Legion (Phase II)
    Geonosis -> 212th Attack Bataillon (Phase I)
    Felucia -> 327th Star Corps (Phase II)

The Separatists are wearing the "Jungle" skin on Kashyyyk and the "Geonosis" skin on Geonosis.
  • I do wish that at the very least if you choose the default appearance you won't spawn in as Phase 1 on a map with all Phase 2 clones, or that the Jump trooper and Arc trooper would spawn in as the correct Phase.