criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

DICE Fix the bloody Grievous Bug!!!

And aaaall other Bugs, weve been put up with these issues for sooo long and too long.

Just ONE example: I am dying just too much and everytime I cancel Unrelenting ability its stays in the animation and youre open for all the Damage to come...

So many problems and never a fix, DICE dont deserve the love we are being too nice to them!

Now its time to DO SOMETHING please.
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• Plain unacceptable, and then DICE give sort of excuses here and there and we have to take it. "EA Gamechangers" only talk about other stuff and never about the plain obvious issues! Its so frustrating we cant allow this...
    My priority list:

2. Fix bugs
  • @BunglingBattlefront Exactly is all to distract or keep us enough busy for all this time... And the Combat issues and Bugs and Crad changes and what not fk me...

I rather want them to just say they cant do it or its too hard or whatever!!! This all we shouldnt accept it.
    My priority list:

2. Fix bugs
  • @BungChoy yes I can remember some wierd stuff like that hapen to. In general tho his new jump is still so clunky. They should improve his jump too.
    My priority list:

2. Fix bugs
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    I'd like to ask "Which one?" in a Jerry Seinfeld voice. I've got quite a few ideas for Grievous, but at this rate just the bug fixes would be nice.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.