criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Stop asking for pointless Nerfs

realta333
241 posts Member
edited October 17
Honestly, is anything in this game at the moment OP to the point it changes the battle? Oh wait, there isn't? They just fixed commandos? Oh ok then. Before you start asking for a nerf, make sure you can go at LEAST top 5 in the game and you play the objective.

Rip to force choke and rocket barrage
Cause of death: minority of unskilled players' complaints.

There is a thread on these forums right now asking for a Finn nerf. Believe it or not, I am not a Finn player, so a nerf would not affect me, but the fact that players go and complain and complain and complain until a character is nerfed is ridiculous. Commandos were a clear problem with their damage reduction but guess what? That has since been removed. Finn is one of the weakest, least offensive heroes in the game, but, apparently he need a nerf cuz we spun the nerf wheel and it landed on Finn. One of the most ridiculous claims I've seen in here in a while, and that's saying a lot.

You know what I don't see players requesting nerfs for? The officer class. Specifically the rate which it gains Battle Points. Oh I wonder why that would be the case.

So why don't you take that energy you're using to complain about a character "needing" a nerf, and use it to get better at the game first? You'll see it's laughable "need" of a nerf will just.. disappear! Just like Vader's damage reduction!

Replies

• i agree with you this is star wars battlefront 2 not star wars battlefront 2 attack of the nerfs
  • Finn needs a nerf. I play him unlike you so I know how powerful he is. Also I'm pretty sure I'm a skilled player.
  • imagine admitting commandos were overpowered because of the 50% damage reduction they gave to themself but then trying to say Finn is fine even though he also gives 50% damage reduction but its actually to his whole team in a large area.

Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    imagine admitting commandos were overpowered because of the 50% damage reduction they gave to themself but then trying to say Finn is fine even though he also gives 50% damage reduction but its actually to his whole team in a large area.

Didn't even catch that lol. This guy lol
  • realta333 wrote: »
    Honestly, is anything in this game at the moment OP to the point it changes the battle? Oh wait, there isn't? They just fixed commandos? Oh ok then. Before you start asking for a nerf, make sure you can go at LEAST top 5 in the game and you play the objective.

There is a thread on these forums right now asking for a Finn nerf. Believe it or not, I am not a Finn player, so a nerf would not affect me, but the fact that players go and complain and complain and complain until a character is nerfed is ridiculous. Commandos were a clear problem with their damage reduction but guess what? That has since been removed. Finn is one of the weakest, least offensive heroes in the game, but, apparently he need a nerf cuz we spun the nerf wheel and it landed on Finn. One of the most ridiculous claims I've seen in here in a while, and that's saying a lot.

You know what I don't see players requesting nerfs for? The officer class. Specifically the rate which it gains Battle Points. Oh I wonder why that would be the case.

So why don't you take that energy you're using to complain about a character "needing" a nerf, and use it to get better at the game first? You'll see it's laughable "need" of a nerf will just.. disappear! Just like Vader's damage reduction!

I agree to an extent, but it’s got nothing to do with the skill level of the complainers. The bottom line is that the devs are far too willing rely on community feedback for balancing advice, and the results are obvious.
  • If the cry babies have their way we will see the end of Obi-wan.

Mind trick becoming blockable and nerfing his damage reduction is the current campaign.

Finn is the latest victim of the bandwagon nerf train. How about instead of doing that... we buff or rework heroes like Yoda, Leia, and Rey....

imagine admitting commandos were overpowered because of the 50% damage reduction they gave to themself but then trying to say Finn is fine even though he also gives 50% damage reduction but its actually to his whole team in a large area.

Finn is a hero, there is one of him at any one time meaning he can only defend one objective. There can be up to 4 clone commandos
  • Clone commandos need a nerf

Imagine a 2000 BP reinforcement vs a 4000 BP Hero with less offensive capabilities. Also he does not have a magnet to pull his team to him. Get tf over it.
  • Meerkat wrote: »
    If the cry babies have their way we will see the end of Obi-wan.

Mind trick becoming blockable and nerfing his damage reduction is the current campaign.

Finn is the latest victim of the bandwagon nerf train. How about instead of doing that... we buff or rework heroes like Yoda, Leia, and Rey....

It's become obvious the devs just remove what they can't fix @F8RGE
  • realta333
    241 posts Member
    edited October 17
    realta333 wrote: »

I agree to an extent, but it’s got nothing to do with the skill level of the complainers. The bottom line is that the devs are far too willing rely on community feedback for balancing advice, and the results are obvious.

Lack of skill leads to complaining is what I meant

Finn is a hero, there is one of him at any one time meaning he can only defend one objective. There can be up to 4 clone commandos
    unit900000 wrote: »

Imagine a 2000 BP reinforcement vs a 4000 BP Hero with less offensive capabilities. Also he does not have a magnet to pull his team to him. Get tf over it.

why do they even let bad players speak on these forums both of you clearly have no idea what your talking about lmao.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Meerkat wrote: »
    If the cry babies have their way we will see the end of Obi-wan.

While I don’t relay on his midntrick but more on his push rush and stamina it would be very bad for him and rey. Imo it is a clear mistake. Mindtrick does no damage and you can still block and jump plus attack.

why do they even let bad players speak on these forums both of you clearly have no idea what your talking about lmao.

Go back to your room the adults are talking
  • realta333 wrote: »

problem with that is im all ready in my room and im 23 but nice try.

problem with that is im all ready in my room and im 23 but nice try.

That doesn't help your case at all 😂😂😂
  • Finn needs a nerf. I play him unlike you so I know how powerful he is. Also I'm pretty sure I'm a skilled player.

Exactly. In the hands of a capable player w/ competent teammates he can make winning as the DS on certain boards literally impossible.
    ValarMorghulisDL on PSN