criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

41st Corps NEW Clone Trooper Design/Skins! PLEASE FIX!

DICE and EA, I am a fan of your work on games but I would extremely appreciate if you can fix the design. it should not be a dark camouflage skin just slapped on the clone trooper and say" yup, looks about right" Nowhere in the Star Wars Movies and TV Show does it show a clone trooper with a dark camouflage like the one in the game. The picture uploaded shows you and us how the 41st Corps should really look like and should really consider putting those designs /skins the game and replace the ones we have now in the game which are not accurate at all... Please and Thank you!cdaxpz5bt5tg.png

Replies

• I agree with this thread. +1
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • Yes! Thank You! and yes, that actually should be a voice line! adn yes, we do really need new delta commando skins. They should just add Commander Cody, Captain Rex, and many others already.
  • I agree completely.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Yes! we need new weapons! and now that you mention it, the weapons we have now, sound basically the same. Have you noticed that?
  • 100% agree, they look awesome!
  • Cyro
    386 posts Member
    41st Skins should DEFINETLY be like this, yeah. And Coop and SP Conquest absolutely need 41st Camo Scouts as Bots.

But no to Delta Skins. Yeah, i'd like Skins for Commandos, but not Delta Squad. I dont want 3x Sev and 2x Scorch running arround at the same time...just as i dont want 2x Anakin or Obi-Wan.
  • Bump!
    Totally agree. The camo trooper is painful to look at compared to almost everything else in the game which looks great and pretty damn accurate.
  • Bump!
    Totally agree. The camo trooper is painful to look at compared to almost everything else in the game which looks great and pretty damn accurate.

I never liked those camo skins, the phase one skins should stay the same i think but they should be change the phase two into variations of commander gree.

y9zx6yw1xj4d.png

This change would make the 41st ranger platoon skins among the best. :)

• DICE and EA, I am a fan of your work on games but I would extremely appreciate if you can fix the design. it should not be a dark camouflage skin just slapped on the clone trooper and say" yup, looks about right" Nowhere in the Star Wars Movies and TV Show does it show a clone trooper with a dark camouflage like the one in the game. The picture uploaded shows you and us how the 41st Corps should really look like and should really consider putting those designs /skins the game and replace the ones we have now in the game which are not accurate at all... Please and Thank you!cdaxpz5bt5tg.png

Haven't seen none of those in the prequel trilogy...
  • Yes! we need new weapons! and now that you mention it, the weapons we have now, sound basically the same. Have you noticed that?

Please, put this post in reddit too.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • DICE and EA, I am a fan of your work on games but I would extremely appreciate if you can fix the design. it should not be a dark camouflage skin just slapped on the clone trooper and say" yup, looks about right" Nowhere in the Star Wars Movies and TV Show does it show a clone trooper with a dark camouflage like the one in the game. The picture uploaded shows you and us how the 41st Corps should really look like and should really consider putting those designs /skins the game and replace the ones we have now in the game which are not accurate at all... Please and Thank you!cdaxpz5bt5tg.png

Haven't seen none of those in the prequel trilogy...

The first two are in episode iii just pay attention
  • +1 I was wondering where the green visor was.
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • You're basing your criticism on a misunderstanding. There are many companies within the 41st, each with different armor designs.

The ones that have the green stripes in your image are 41st clones from Green Company. The ones with the gray markings are from a division I don't remember the name of, an urban artillery company of some kind. Then you have the Rangers who wore camo armor, there are a couple of canon appearances for them. Then you have the Scout Troopers.

It's similar to how the 212th had the Parjai Airborne Paratroopers, and the Hawkbat Battalion, and Ghost Company, etc.
  • Randy, The second 2 are from the clone wars. and yes, the 1st 2 are from episode 3.