criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Cross platform progressing?

I would like to know if cross platform will be avalaible one day on this game. I think it could be a good idea for future of this game (and it should be)

Replies

• Not likely, I don't think. If it does happen, it will probably be only between Xbox and PS4, as PC has M&K advantage and is too rampant with hackers.
  • With the millions of problems this game has and the developers amazing decision making skills, that would be a waste of time to be honest
  • It won’t happen

It’d be cool if there was a PlayStation- Xbox crossover, but I wouldn’t want to deal with modders on PC
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • CC_1010
    2563 posts Member
    edited October 17
    DarthLando wrote: »
    It won’t happen

It’d be cool if there was a PlayStation- Xbox crossover, but I wouldn’t want to deal with modders on PC

Modders don’t exist lol. Hackers... that a different story is...
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    It won’t happen

Modded don’t exist lol. Hackers... that a different story is...

I think you mean cheaters not hackers.
    It won’t happen

CC_1010 wrote: »
    It won’t happen

There are no cheaters on this game. EA’s reporting system and their anti cheat system work very well.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
    It won’t happen

It won’t happen

There are no cheaters on this game. EA’s reporting system and their anti cheat system work very well.

Lol!!!!! Oneshot through Block Boba Fett and phasma. Plus oneshot rocket droid. 1 second dioxis cloud minus 300 health. They are present.
    It won’t happen

It won’t happen

Lol!!!!! Oneshot through Block Boba Fett and phasma. Plus oneshot rocket droid. 1 second dioxis cloud minus 300 health. They are present.

From my friend:
  • Lyc4n
    1464 posts Member
    Cross platform is really only starting to kick off, probably for battlefront 3. Mist developers say that its really hard to implement.