criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

OT content

NoYou
16 posts Member
edited October 19
How come the sequel gets too much attention with all the good maps? This game is becoming too much clone wars focused. Please add more OT content its the best trilogy and deserves more love!

[Mod edit: Caps removed]
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• To be honest, it's great they added lots of customisation and maps for Clone Wars, but there are characters, classes, heroes and other elements from the OT and ST that are greatly underappreciated. We do need more tbh.
  • Let’s be honest. The game in general has several more maps needed for every era. Patience. The only concern will be if they cut the game off before adding all the ones they should. Besides a full Bespin map and Scarif there’s not too much more from the OT unless they get creative and add Sulust or maps from the campaign.
  • They could improve the maps we already have too. For some reason clone wars maps are just miles more fun and better. Also add OT to capital supremacy and coop etc.
  • I'm just hoping for a rogue one update I think if we got that with scarif and jyn and krennic back the OT would have plenty of content in the game
  • SYchael wrote: »
    Let’s be honest. The game in general has several more maps needed for every era. Patience. The only concern will be if they cut the game off before adding all the ones they should. Besides a full Bespin map and Scarif there’s not too much more from the OT unless they get creative and add Sulust or maps from the campaign.
    Actually there are MORE prequel maps and content than OT and ST. This is due to nearly 2 years of exclusive PT updates. Yes BF2015 neglected the PT to it's own demise, but that isn't a n excuse to neglect the OT and ST from 40 years of SW content that is available.
    IMO, the biggest disappointment was the lack of any attempt even port the 2015 & DLC maps into this new game engine. Those maps would be truly epic with the class system devised for BF2.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg

• Batman20 wrote: »
    I'm just hoping for a rogue one update I think if we got that with scarif and jyn and krennic back the OT would have plenty of content in the game

And make deathtroopers more realistic and or proper ones.
  • They were way to busy adding terrible, borderline broken maps in the prequel era. No time for real Star Wars in the OT or ST. Haven't logged in in months. They just keep ignoring the fanbase.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    They were way to busy adding terrible, borderline broken maps in the prequel era. No time for real Star Wars in the OT or ST. Haven't logged in in months. They just keep ignoring the fanbase.
    It's what PT fanboys do, I've noticed...
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg