criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

The Clone commando need a Buff!

Vccgrom99
428 posts Member
edited October 18
What are you doing dice????
Clon commando are strong to strong he need a buff i m in a round and that round to time 2 Tour
Not kus not republic win this round its terrible ok!!

Edited title ~Rtas
Post edited by Vccgrom99 on

Replies

• Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    Clon commando are strong to strong he need a buff i m in a round and that round to time 2 Tour
    Not kus not republic ein this round its terrible ok!!

*eine Runde
    Not kus not republic ein this round its terrible ok!!

YES
  • realta333 wrote: »
    If anything, they just need to be a little more accurate with their weapon and their repulsor blast needs a bit more consistency/range. Nothing else needs to be changed. Especially considering how unstoppable they were before.

I say they get a forth ability where they equip a sniper attachment. I think it was in the original game idk I never played it. But we know how great DICE is about taking what classic games did two generations ago right, and doing it even better ;) ;)

The sniper attachment would be better than the repulsor, honestly. Way more iconic, actually IN the game, and could take advantage of the multiple modes that the A180 did last game (despite the A180 pistol not actually being the weapon that has the variation modes in the movie)
  • If anything, they just need to be a little more accurate with their weapon and their repulsor blast needs a bit more consistency/range. Nothing else needs to be changed. Especially considering how unstoppable they were before.

Their rockets need a nerf. It should not do so much damage against tanks.
  • Lyc4n
    1463 posts Member
    If anything, they just need to be a little more accurate with their weapon and their repulsor blast needs a bit more consistency/range. Nothing else needs to be changed. Especially considering how unstoppable they were before.

This is was saying it since they came out, the only op thing about them was the middle ability which was bugged, aside from that they dont feel very strong and mostly due to accuracy, i think if you reduce spread and increase range a tini bit, maybe increase cooldown of anti armour attachment to compensate, they will be amazing
  • ZephanUnbound
    3077 posts Member
    edited October 17
    They need to buff his garbage weapon and speed up the reloads for his grenades. Maybe increase the range on his knockback ability as well. Middle ability might need some additional nerfs to balance things out.
  • God no.
  • Commandos could be tweaked in the following ways: Decrease the time it takes to transition from rifle to grenade launcher, but increase the GLs cooldown by a few seconds. Change the DR to only affect the commando and not teammates. Rifle is fine. It like the TL50. Great from close to mid range. I feel like repulse good be a wider cone.
  • realta333
    241 posts Member
    edited October 18

Their rockets need a nerf. It should not do so much damage against tanks.

Why not? It's specifically for vehicles and they cost more BP
  • Commandos could be tweaked in the following ways: Decrease the time it takes to transition from rifle to grenade launcher, but increase the GLs cooldown by a few seconds. Change the DR to only affect the commando and not teammates. Rifle is fine. It like the TL50. Great from close to mid range. I feel like repulse good be a wider cone.

I think the damage reduction affecting teammates is greatly exaggerated. Most Commandos are on the move and I don't think many players just follow a commando around just for the sake of damage reduction. It's only 25% and it shouldn't stack if there's say 2 commandos. If anything the Droideka, the supposive "counter", should have a damage buff and shield buff for situations like Naboo or capital ships. Really don't think damage reduction is that bad at all. Officers can nearly double their health as a trooper that costs nothing and nobody complains about that, but that's a whole other story.
  • realta333
    241 posts Member
    edited October 18
    Middle ability might need some additional nerfs to balance things out.

Balance what out? Genuinely asking because I think their fine now after the patch, they cost 2000 BP, the most expensive Enforcer, and their damage reduction really isn't that bad. I'm asking because in my opinion balance is a word that's been thrown around WAY too much on these forums for a while.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

This is was saying it since they came out, the only op thing about them was the middle ability which was bugged, aside from that they dont feel very strong and mostly due to accuracy, i think if you reduce spread and increase range a tini bit, maybe increase cooldown of anti armour attachment to compensate, they will be amazing

Not to mention needing to be able to go 1st person for reinforcements, at the very least for the commandos because of the game they were introduced. I mean, the models are all there and everything has a place to be. Republic Commando was an FPS! C'mon!
  • Everything needs a buff. All things should 1 shot each other.
  • It's gonna be a no from me dog
  • Yes commando needs a tactical thermal nuclear imploder that can ohk heroes and all troops in a room.
  • Sorry guys i hope this is a little understandable because i play a round that feels like 4 hours no joke and these clone commando are still way too strong for that one will kill himself too fast for example with a command droids this is annoying apart from the fact that you should adjust the round if no one manages to destroy the reactor so a kind of tie is yes corrosive you want to be able to keep his points and not unnecessarily go out of round it prepares headache
    And sorry my language is not good
  • Yeah they overdid the nerf on him too. His repulsor blast just needs to actually work and their gun would have better accuracy
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • Here is what I want. Grenades should deal a total of 450 damage on a vehicle. (150 a shot from the front) Im not sure what that would mean for the back? Can anyone find those stats? There gun should be able to fire 8 more shots before reloading. Keep the range and damage its fine. Change the repulsor blast to a Sniper Rifle bulit like the IQA but with a little lower damage and a faster fire rate. that ability would have 5 shots like it did in the game. Then they should be fine. For the CIS I want the Destroyer animation of getting in and out of a roll to be a little faster. I also want a further damage dropoff. That would be it
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • I Think the Rockets from the Clone commando need a nerf they are to strong its not good
  • Here is what I want. Grenades should deal a total of 450 damage on a vehicle. (150 a shot from the front) Im not sure what that would mean for the back? Can anyone find those stats?

450? That would only be a third of an AAT's health.
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • Here is what I want. Grenades should deal a total of 450 damage on a vehicle. (150 a shot from the front) Im not sure what that would mean for the back? Can anyone find those stats?

450? That would only be a third of an AAT's health.

Hmm maybe 600 then? If you get 3 in the back it should kill though.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • HB we just raise commandos to 2500 and call it a day?
  • The_Meme_Lord
    197 posts Member
    edited October 18
    HB we just raise commandos to 2500 and call it a day?

What? After they were nerfed AND changed from 1000bp to 2000bp? This is supposed to be an elite unit, not an enforcer and not a hero.
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!

• Hmm maybe 600 then? If you get 3 in the back it should kill though.

I can agree to that, I admit they were OP to tanks, 3 hits to the back = kill is pretty reasonable, however I still want to keep the fact that they are supposed to be like tank-killers. Not that they will 100% kill a tank every time, but still so tanks fear them.
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    Repulsor was a terrible idea for an ability, I want to know who thought of that and shame them.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Repulsor was a terrible idea for an ability, I want to know who thought of that and shame them.

I mean, how many different forms did the DC-17 have? Like 3 or 4 not including the standard mode? They just need to put one of them in there and it's perfect.
    Not kus not republic win this round its terrible ok!!

Edited title ~Rtas

g1vrxl3npjig.jpg