criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Can Someone Fix The Grieve?

DiamondxStyles
1461 posts Member
edited October 17
The Grieve's Unrelenting Advance has been glitchy for quite some time. Yesterday I used it only for an opponent to walk straight through it unscathed and blast The Grieve's face off

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Replies

• Sure doesn't seem like it deflects blaster fire. Had an assault blast me right through it after being just activated.
  • Thrust Surge got to be the worst ability in the game. At least before you could prevent the spinning naruto stuff by using it at close range/defensively now even that won't work.
    Grievous as a whole is just a piece escaped from the trash compactor, a shame for the first released villain after months of production.