criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

CS and Co-Op: Add a few bots that tbag and emote on you when you die

What if one out of every 20 bots was programmed to tbag or emote on you? Apparently I have heard bots are programmed to act like players

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Replies

• I'd rather have them spend their time working on content.
  • I'd rather have them spend their time working on content.

This is the best type of content

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Lol this would be funny.
  • Did someone just t bag and emote you?
  • How bout no.
  • DiamondxStyles
    1608 posts Member
    edited October 17
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Did someone just t bag and emote you?

Not understanding how this relates to bot Tbags but no. Most people I play with aren't running around tbagging in HvV or HSD, and 99% of enemies hardly get an opportunity

• Lol this would be funny.

This guy gets it

If several bots teambag the same player, they should choose from different options. Some crouch up and down slowly while others do the dance wiggles or emotes

• If you want bots to act like players then about 25% wouldn't even spawn in and would instead camp the selection screen waiting for a hero. The ones that did spawn in would be sure to step in front of you every time you throw a grenade. If you really wanted them to act like players then all bots would ignore the objective and spend the whole the match trying to spawn kill and spawn trap each other.

Seriously though, it would be funny if bots were programmed to do the Tusken Raider every time they killed a player.
  • I'd even be ok with them giving up a couple hours of bug fixed if they added that in haha
  • How about AFK bots as well.

Love this idea. An occasional AFK bot would be funny

Love this idea. An occasional AFK bot would be funny

They already face walls and jump up and down over and over. If I get emoted by an AI i may lose it....
  • OcDoc
    2002 posts Member
    I do occasionally see a bot walking off into the distance just sort of chillin and looking around. That is pretty realistic.

I wonder if any of them hero camp?
  • TheGamingDave
    132 posts Member
    edited October 22
    Would love it.
    Imagne some bot dude tells you that you were the chosen one when you die with Ani🤣
    Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed.
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

f0n7hn9hl0zy.jpg