criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

You need to create a poll where players can vote and make it in game so ALL players see

Before making a Vader decision

Replies

• If you look at progression Vader should be the most powerful dark side villain.....even more powerful than Anakin...On the light side Luke should have the most abilties and be the most powerful...But no... Vader has the knowledge of both forces but Anakin is stronger. Luke defeated Vader but still isnt as powerful as Anakin
    This is insane...
  • realta333
    241 posts Member
    edited October 18
    @_JokersRevenge302_
    Well Luke didn't defeat Vader he redeemed him, and Anakin was the chosen one not Luke, and Anakin had far more experience, but lore aside I wouldn't mind at all if Vader had a 4th ability, tbh all the heroes could use 4th abilities. However when I said a vader decision I was referring to the utterly stupid and pointless decision the devs made to remove his DR when he chokes. Nobody asked for it, everyone was ***** about it, yet they don't care.
  • They should add a survey in-game.

90% of the player base are unaware of any of these forums and Reddit.

• CC_1010
    2515 posts Member
    If you look at progression Vader should be the most powerful dark side villain.....even more powerful than Anakin...On the light side Luke should have the most abilties and be the most powerful...But no... Vader has the knowledge of both forces but Anakin is stronger. Luke defeated Vader but still isnt as powerful as Anakin
    This is insane...

Stop. Just stop. Nonsense man. It’s a game and it’s about balance. Then Yoda and Sidious should be a lot better then him.

While it was the wrong nerf Vador still needs a heavy nerf for hero modes.
  • Start tagging devs and tell them to create in game surveys.
  • That has been brought up since Anakin had a bowl haircut. It ain't gonna happen. They dont want real data they have to respond to. They just want to know what they are doing well.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    If you look at progression Vader should be the most powerful dark side villain.....even more powerful than Anakin...On the light side Luke should have the most abilties and be the most powerful...But no... Vader has the knowledge of both forces but Anakin is stronger. Luke defeated Vader but still isnt as powerful as Anakin
    This is insane...

Stop. Just stop. Nonsense man. It’s a game and it’s about balance. Then Yoda and Sidious should be a lot better then him.

No he doesn't. Vador is fine in hero modes.
    This is insane...

Come on man. His health and abilities are op. You know it’s to be true. Search your feelings, I beg you. Ony through me we can save the battlefront from certain unbalance or otherwise you will pay the price for your lack of vision.
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    This is insane...

Come on man. His health and abilities are op. You know it’s to be true. Search your feelings, I beg you. Ony through me we can save the battlefront from certain unbalance or otherwise you will pay the price for your lack of vision.

Hes not OP dude. Just really good. Choke is dodgeable and blockable as is saber throw. Hes slow. He can be punished big time when using choke. Dont engage him while FR is active🤷‍♂️. Luke, Ani, and even Chewy can take him out relatively easily.
    This is insane...

Hes not OP dude. Just really good. Choke is dodgeable and blockable as is saber throw. Hes slow. He can be punished big time when using choke. Dont engage him while FR is active🤷‍♂️. Luke, Ani, and even Chewy can take him out relatively easily.

Nah. He is not slow. Choke will certainly be op when there is no blocking from behind. 950 hp is certainly op with fr and 25% damage reduction. He has no equal on the LS. Even the fact that I could kill Rey Anakin and Luke in a spam battle is ridiculous. Luke can not trade with Vador on equal ground and is done once Vador chokes him.
    This is insane...

Nah. He is not slow. Choke will certainly be op when there is no blocking from behind. 950 hp is certainly op with fr and 25% damage reduction. He has no equal on the LS. Even the fact that I could kill Rey Anakin and Luke in a spam battle is ridiculous. Luke can not trade with Vador on equal ground and is done once Vador chokes him.

You cant just mindlessly spam him to death. You have to finesse him. I kill him with Luke all the time. Let's just agree to disagree. I dont want to make a whole thing out of this.
  • Vader is not OP. That is all.
  • RainbowXii wrote: »
    They should add a survey in-game.

Absolutely, totally agree with this. It is a big difference too. It makes the surveys almost irrelevant.

They could easily make it one of the dailies. That would get actual in-game participants to fill it out.

They also just play the game and are unconcerned with any of this squabbling.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215