criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Remove Shield effects

The shield effect or w.e. that officers/clone commandos can give to people is beyond *****. Playing as a hero I can walk up and slam someone 15 times with my saber and then dont die. Cant kill a normal ***** clone trooper cause I'm in a game with 12 people who are all q'd together running in pack filled up all the hero slots with clone commandos following them around making it impossible to kill them.

Please change it. Having extra health or some armor is one thing but complete invincibility for a duration and they just ***** spam the ***** out of it is absolute AIDS.

Replies

• That's the almighty Finn, not the Officers

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• ROGER my hate is now directed toward finn, ***** u finn i haet you
  • You just don't know how to play, stop asking for pointless things. Its so easy to kill as a saber wielding freak with all the mobility you need.
  • I get discouraged when i shoot them, and I hear that metal sound, feels like I’m shooting peas and not even denting their health.
    On Commandos shooting them and winning gunfights feel impossible when they have that shield leech damage effect on.

The only thing that can EFFECTIVELY counter them is the B2 with overload
  • Nah I kinda like it now...I can easily see the Obi glitchin plebs from miles away :D