criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Unleashed CS is better than normal

But I don't know if anybody ever wins. More fun unleashed, but I had quit after 90 min.

Replies

• Agree. They should keep it like this

Now GA Unleashed is … messy

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Agree. They should keep it like this

Now GA Unleashed is … messy

In GA, messy is putting it lightly lol it's pure chaos. Sometimes, the chaos is enjoyable, but at the end of the day, it's pure and utter insanity.
  • I wished they would have just lowered CS hero costs to 2000 permanently. We would not have lost the speeders to nerf pit.
  • Oh yay now it lasts an hour longer!
  • CS should stay like this or with lower cost for heroes, this way everybody has a bigger chance of playing one, the big problem is the hero camping then. Class select screen SHOULD have a 30 seconds countdown like HvV and the game should take out points with every suicide (like 200/300?)
  • I didn't see much screen camping for heroes, but I can't see what others are doing. I feel lower cost heroes get played more aggressively and there is a whole lot more turn over.

For 1000 BP one can really be aggressive and be confident about getting enough points for another hero. 2000 BP would decrease turn over drastically. 1000 BP might be best for fast paced action.

No need to manually respawn as you can just rush the enemy and go out in a blaze of glory trying to take them out too.

I feel like the special hero queue is not needed and would only make things worse. They just need to implement changes to increase hero turn over.
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    You know in all honesty considering how long CS matches are anyway the addition of Hero Spam will actually make them end faster

So I guess that's an improvement
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Both suck.
    #StarWars-y
  • Are all 4 heroes available in CS?
  • I wished they would have just lowered CS hero costs to 2000 permanently. We would not have lost the speeders to nerf pit.

sosbj8ueuvla.gif

Yes.
  • David1543, I'll put you down as a maybe.
  • David1543, I'll put you down as a maybe.

What?

Yes.

I think we should have access to across era heroes during Hero Unleashed. Give us the opportunity to experience other heroes in CS for a weekend at least.

Yes.

I think we should have access to across era heroes during Hero Unleashed. Give us the opportunity to experience other heroes in CS for a weekend at least.

I think that is a good idea, but would require reprograming. I think they should take one of the maps add all the other heroes permanently. Even just as an alternate.

Yes.

I think that is a good idea, but would require reprograming. I think they should take one of the maps add all the other heroes permanently. Even just as an alternate.

I disagree. Capital Supremacy is the paradise escape for Heroes Unleashed events

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• I like it more too - and of course different people like different things