criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Dagobah Luke Vs. C3P0 Chewbacca

Which skin would you want in the game if you had to choose between the two.

Dagobah Luke would have Yoda on his back and Chewie would have 3P0.
Before you say Yoda can't be on Luke's back he is a character! We have Anakin and Vader and there are weirder interactions in the game as is.

If any of these skins come to the game they should be Mythical rarity. These skins can only be obtained by doing something in the community or something like unlocking every achievement much like Recon armor back in Halo 3.

Certain skins need to feel special like you actually put in the time and effort to get them. If everyone is running around with the same skin then the specialness wears off.

Replies

• Chewy and 3po

agreed
  • I was honestly surprised that Chewie with C-3P0 wasn't an option when I first got the game. Seemed like a foregone conclusion, and it could come with incidental 3P0 commentary.
  • DarthLando
    1559 posts Member
    edited October 18
    Chewy with C3PO would honestly be great.

They could add some banter from C3PO would would also be great

“My parts are showing, oh my goodness, oh!”

“ Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease!”

“I don’t think he likes you at all. No, I don’t like you either”

“After all he’s only a wookie”

“You’ll be malfunctioning within a day, you nearsighted scrap pile”

“ Don’t worry about Master Luke. I’m sure he’ll be all right. He’s quite clever, you know… for a human being.”

@F8RGE
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    We need the Chewbacca C3PO Piggy Back costume!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Better idea:

Dagobah Luke skin w/ Yoda on the condition that he isn't active on the field. If a player is using Yoda, it looks like this:
    5q71r6cs37m4.jpg

If Yoda is not present:

k8we2mxvgzmp.jpg

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Can’t really have Luke with Yoda on his back AND have Yoda running around. It’s bad enough Vader and Anakin can play each other. However Chewie with C3PO ....now we’re talking! Almost would make up for bandage Chewie...almost.
  • Chewie and c3po for sure