criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Questions about Luke's farm boy skin

Unfortunately I was out of town on business when the community event was taking place and I was unable to aquire Luke's latest skin. My question is, will the skin be unblocked and available for purchase with credits in the near future? As this was my most requested skin, I am super bummed out that I missed the opportunity to unlock it via challenges. If anyone could inform me of my said query, I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies

• Still curious about this question. Any devs or managers care to shed some light on the topic?
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    Unfortunately I was out of town on business when the community event was taking place and I was unable to aquire Luke's latest skin. My question is, will the skin be unblocked and available for purchase with credits in the near future? As this was my most requested skin, I am super bummed out that I missed the opportunity to unlock it via challenges. If anyone could inform me of my said query, I would greatly appreciate it.

The event is still live.
  • OcDoc
    2004 posts Member
    GrayOne wrote: »

The event is still live.

Correct. It got delayed a week so it is still active. Easy to get the Luke skin. A little trickier getting the Maul Emote.

Don’t count on them being available after the event. Not saying it is impossible, but mostly we are being told they are available only during the event time period.

• Thanks for the updates, I grinded out both of the challenges for Luke and Maul last night. Currently helping my son unlock his. May the force be with you.
  • I also missed by being out of country. Any chance there will be a follow-up?