criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

The Greatest Fairest Deal of Battlefront History.

Buff all of the heroes to an extent where they are god-like. That means they would be virtually unbeatable in 1 v 1 situations against troops, a lot, and I mean A LOT of blaster fire would be required to defeat them. It would always have to be a team effort to be successful against them, or you will suffer. So what I suggest is, every aspect of heroes should be enhanced to suit players of all skill levels, they would get an HP increase, and their health would decrease a lot slower when taking damage from getting shot.

But, this would only be fair If they get restricted to 1 per side in all modes, and have their prices changed to how It originally was and always should be, 6k minimum. No one can complain about them being too weak, this would be beneficial for both trooperlords and herolords equally.

Some say heroes are too weak, some say they are too strong. People like me don't care, because what ruins this game is not how OP they are, It is their constant spamming, which in my opinion can't be even enjoyable for hero players since they are so easy to get instead of a occasional thing, which makes It less exciting.

Even If heroes were nerfed to the ground, this game would still suck for troopers, so this is what needs to happen, in order to bring true balance and fairness for all.

Replies

• ddgjy01nrtxl.gif
  • Revan72 wrote: »
    ddgjy01nrtxl.gif

0vc53bk6c2rk.gif
  • DICE hasn’t been able to buff Leia for almost two years. You really think they will be able to buff all heroes?
  • David1543 wrote: »
    Revan72 wrote: »
    ddgjy01nrtxl.gif

0vc53bk6c2rk.gif

Lol.

I don't hate your idea, but it'll never fly. I mean it would just open the way for hero hogs. People who wouldn't give the casual player a chance to play as a hero. And I mean, seriously, do people honestly think they should be able to best a hero as a mere trooper? It makes no sense. Unless that hero player is a complete potato. 😂😂😂

bqg4iq4jyrcs.gif
  • Revan72 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    Revan72 wrote: »
    ddgjy01nrtxl.gif

0vc53bk6c2rk.gif

Lol.

I don't hate your idea, but it'll never fly. I mean it would just open the way for hero hogs. People who wouldn't give the casual player a chance to play as a hero. And I mean, seriously, do people honestly think they should be able to best a hero as a mere trooper? It makes no sense. Unless that hero player is a complete potato. 😂😂😂

bqg4iq4jyrcs.gif

Personally I think hero should be rewarded by skill, no one needs dead weight in charge of the most impactul unit of the game. Also that's where team work comes in, reinforcements and vehicles would help alot.